We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Warsteed Bone Armor

Any chance of this coming back? I must have missed it because I don't recall seeing a way to purchase it. Is it one of those limited items that will be returning to the store at some point, or was it more of a one shot deal? I really hope it's coming back

My wife get it at Halloween, it was only for 4 days in the store. The last time I see it since then was at a horse special week.
    Officer of Radix Lecti @ Laurelin (the only real taters)
    You want to know more?
    [URL]http://radixlecti.eu/[/URL]
    The wise & sociable 2012
    Hero of the small folk 2013
    Original Tundra Cub owner 2014
    The kinship that brought the hobbit to Isengard :)

Artificial scarcity drives me crazy....If you are gonna sell it make it available at all times....

Quote Originally Posted by Tribulation View Post
    Artificial scarcity drives me crazy....If you are gonna sell it make it available at all times....
    Sorry, Tribulation, but putting things on sale only occasionally triggers buyers' frenzy, making them rush in where angels fear to tread and buy things that they wouldn't have bought if they didn't feel a sense of urgency. This leads to their spending all their TP, whereupon they feel a need to buy more with Real Money, which looks good on somebody's quarterly report.
    Eruanne - Shards of Narsil-1 - Elendilmir -> Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by djheydt View Post
    Sorry, Tribulation, but putting things on sale only occasionally triggers buyers' frenzy, making them rush in where angels fear to tread and buy things that they wouldn't have bought if they didn't feel a sense of urgency. This leads to their spending all their TP, whereupon they feel a need to buy more with Real Money, which looks good on somebody's quarterly report.
    '

Sad but so true. Honestly, even though this is a little immature, it makes me not want to buy these things out of pure spite. I understand it from a business perspective, but I just don't feel right buying things like that. Makes me feel dirty lol. I've always steered clear of any "limited time only" items unless it's a sale on existing store items.

At the end of the day, this is exactly what the store is there for; cosmetic items and random fluff.