We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
    3 miles south of freezing to death

Song of Restoration, no longer improved

Fine, so no more dread in the game. Therefore, obviously, the dread removal skill is no longer needed. Alright. However, it would have been more useful to put the Minstrel skill more on-par with the similar Lore-Master skill, yes? Apparently not. "Improved" Song of Restoration only removes 1 Disease, Wound, Poison or Fear up to strength 85 (at level 85).

In contrast the Lore-Master skill removes up to 3 Disease or 3 Wound up to strength 90 (at level 85). Even my Champ's fear removal is 3 up to strength 90 (at level 85).

My question why, at the very least, does our skill not remove up to strength 90? In the end game content, a removal up to strength 85 is pointless and useless. I'm better off using one of my own pots on someone than bothering with Song of Restoration.
    [LEFT][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=red][SIZE=3][B][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620500000000135d/01003/signature.png]Ghanen[/charsig][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT]
    [FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=plum][COLOR=deepskyblue][SIZE=3][B]"Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." [/B][/SIZE][SIZE=3][B]-John Wayne[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT]

It's a bug and will be fixed in next update.