We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Commander Ohpra

Commander Ohpra

Grats Ohpra on 11. Always fun to play with u, even if i throw some eff words over vent.
    Very nice guy even if hes farming me while im afk in gta zone (reported for farming)
    Now stop being ezmoder and get back to mishief!!
    :P
    welcome in r11
    Overlord Jasiak Pokurw, Farmer of Froobz
    r7 BA
    r6 Champ

huge gratz bro, very much deserved, keep farming those croobs (and jas) to r12

Congratulations Ohpra! Always good to see you shivving creeps in the back for ridiculous damage and now you can shiv them for that small damage more with a higher rank promotion. Keep destroying them out there (especially the defilers) and can't wait to see you rank up again.

Who the **** is Ohpra? I knew an Oprah once, he was pretty good at shanking things or leaping at things and being an altogether cheeky &&&&&&&. This Ohpra guy sounds like an impersonator. Probably doesn't even sharpen his daggers.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21600000001d717/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [url=http://valorguild.org]Join the Valor (form. Ainur) Cross-Gaming Community![/url]

Gratz bro, always a great burg and funny to listen to in vent. (I <3 your accent *no &&&&*). Nobody is better than you because you are the OP!
    Keep shankin to r12 ^__^
    Bromton [Rank 10 Captain] | Notbromton [Rank 7 Freever] | Starscreem [Rank 8 WL]

grats Ohpra!
    Third Marshal Iriella-1-85 Minstrel
    Master-at-Arms Evello-85 Runekeeper
    Dwarrowdelf

Quote Originally Posted by Jacbo View Post
    Who the **** is Ohpra? I knew an Oprah once, he was pretty good at shanking things or leaping at things and being an altogether cheeky &&&&&&&. This Ohpra guy sounds like an impersonator. Probably doesn't even sharpen his daggers.
    hi jacbo

And gratz Oprah
    Banoon LM
    Here WL (my r5 ranking blow is a DG quest muahahaha)

Grats and stuff. Trolololol

Quote Originally Posted by abukia222 View Post
    hi jacbo

And gratz Oprah
    Banoob! I heard a rumor you finally FINALLY started in on LoL! WUT??? Add Doomsie, I trolled you to play forever!!!111111111111one!111! !1one!!!1!eleven!!1!