We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Fornost water - boss bug / no seals

Last night in the Fornost water wing, the boss bugged out mid-stride (around 140k if I remember correctly) during one of his green phases. He just stopped moving and we were all stuck in combat. We exited the instance and came back in. The challenge quest properly appeared and we finished - but got NO seals. The text said we had completed the challenge. Has anyone else experienced seals not dropping in water wing since the hotfix, or was this just related to the boss bugging (which I also hadn't seen prior to the hotfix btw)?

Quote Originally Posted by Andorric View Post
    Last night in the Fornost water wing, the boss bugged out mid-stride (around 140k if I remember correctly) during one of his green phases. He just stopped moving and we were all stuck in combat. We exited the instance and came back in. The challenge quest properly appeared and we finished - but got NO seals. The text said we had completed the challenge. Has anyone else experienced seals not dropping in water wing since the hotfix, or was this just related to the boss bugging (which I also hadn't seen prior to the hotfix btw)?
    The Water boss has done that since U10 afaik. The only real 'fix' is to reset instance completely, just leaving and reentering instance either doesnt reset boss at all, or bugs so you don't get seals and challenge chest.

Just Wait It Out

This happened to me twice in a row, you can just wait it out, the boss will reset after 5 minutes, continue to the spot he was going, he's back at full health with agro reset, you then dps him down again to around 125 k. He will move once more to a new platform, summon adds and you kill him as usual. You will still get full seals and 2 chests.