We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cooldown on Cry of the wizards and Improved cry of the valar

I'm sorry if this is a really stupid question but when was cooldown on Cry of the wizards and Improved cry of the valar increased from 30 seconds to 1 minute? Granted, I havent played my minstrel quite as much lately as I used to but I was surprised yesterday when pulling multiple mobs. I checked the release notes for the last two updates but there was nothing there about an increased cd. The lorebook says 1 min but I am convinced that they had a 30 sec cd fairly recently, and with recently I mean a week or so, the Lotro-wiki entry for Cry of the wizards say 1 min but the Improved cry of the valar entry says 30 sec. I was pulling multiple mobs in Rushgore bog last week without thinking I had worse aoe-performance but now I suddenly feel handicapped by two of my aoe skills being out of rotation much longer (I think...) than before.

Sorry If I seem confused but I have a strong feeling that the cd was increased recently, I'm just not entirely sure since I've been levelling my alts and ranking my creep a lot lately.

/M
    Last edited by Laserjesus; Mar 22 2013 at 05:47 AM.

the cooldown of 1 minute has always been the standard.
    When you go 3 traits deep into the warrior-skald line (red) the cooldown gets reduced to 30 seconds.
    [B][URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?385713-Kinship-Revamp-Proposal"][COLOR=#ed2669]A vote for the kinship revamp proposal is a vote for progress! Vote today![/COLOR][/URL][/B]

Aha! Stupid me. Thanks for the info. Thats what I get for a) not retraiting often enough so I get too used to one trait line and b) for not reading all the trait info carefully enough :-)

/M