We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
    Blacksburg, VA

Returning Player Looking for A New Home on a New Server

I came to LotRO at launch, but never really stayed. First it was college, then I graduated and got stuck in a job on the night shift. I work 3pm-Midnight EST, and my playtimes are usually 12:30-3am and 11am-2pm EST. I've recently gotten back into the game and fallen back in love with it. After some recommendations, I'm moving to Laurelin, hoping to find a guild that might play on my schedule.

My character is Barachion, a Man of Gondor. Wanting to get away from family obligations, he left home and formed a band of men who hired themselves out, guarding caravans and driving off bandits. As Captain, the company, named the Wardens of Bree-land made a name for themselves. But they were caught unprepared by the return of the Shadow, figuratively and literally. They were ambushed by a pack of half-orcs and bandits. Taken completely by surprise, the half-dozen of them fell, and Barachion survived only by the good fortune of tumbling into the Brandywine River, after an arrow to his shoulder knocked him from his horse. Having recovered from his wounds, he's discarded the heraldry of his company, and teeters between a deep depression over the loss of his friends, and a desire for revenge on the ones who did this.

Yeah, I'm kinda new at this. Bear with me, while I figure things out.

hey i also just came back to LOTRO and i saw your post and thought maybe we could make a new kinship ourselves with my little brother who is also just back to LOTRO. I live in france so that's GMT+1 and even though you gave the information about your time zone i didn't really understood the EST stuff.