We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Angry Warning this is a flame post

Would the pve leet geniuses please stop flipping all 4 outposts. People are not gonna fight 4v0 outposts its no fun and we dont particularly want to get farmed all day. Thank you
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000073512/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    -Grushak R7 Warg
    -Bruzrat R7 BA

3/5 stars.

I lol'd

If its a creepside problem you're describing then i do suggest a small elite group of wargs (2 or more high ranked will do) run around and flip ops.
    It's working on our server and even while grams is camped we constantly have 4 ops.

If its freepside then wow....
    [highlight][color=black][size=2][B](•_•) Out numbered? Out gunned?
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■) Challenge Accepted[/B][/size][/color][/highlight]

I know many of the freeps come out to pvp so this ain't talking about you....but someone has gotten in their head that they want all 4 op's and to camp rez/grams. Whoever it is must really like to ez-mode farm. I would think actual pvp would be more fun but hey that's just me.
    Xalfang R10 warg, Xalweb R8 Spidey, Xalgnakah R8 Defiler/Bruzrat's pocket-healer, Euanggelion R8 Warden.

Quote Originally Posted by Exion_Blade View Post
    If its a creepside problem you're describing then i do suggest a small elite group of wargs (2 or more high ranked will do) run around and flip ops.
    It's a creepside problem atm. Me n' Bruz go flip em but they get flipped back within seconds its crazy. Someone has OP candy-fever or a leet-pve farming penchant. I dunno what they want or tryin to prove but it makes me personally just log and do something else. If that's the goal then hey have at it. If ya wanna pvp tho let us have a couple OP's....maybe we can push outa rez and actually fite ya.
    Xalfang R10 warg, Xalweb R8 Spidey, Xalgnakah R8 Defiler/Bruzrat's pocket-healer, Euanggelion R8 Warden.

Quote Originally Posted by TroyW View Post
    I know many of the freeps come out to pvp so this ain't talking about you....but someone has gotten in their head that they want all 4 op's and to camp rez/grams. Whoever it is must really like to ez-mode farm. I would think actual pvp would be more fun but hey that's just me.
    Everyone is a hypocrite. It dosent matter what side youre on, where. There are 3 very important things to remember here, in life generally, if you apply these you will achieve whatever you want.

1. Never empower anyone to affect how you feel. In lotro, if the game isnt to your liking shut it off. I think you get that but in general this one little skill gives you absolute control in most every situation where interaction with other humans is a necessity to achieve an outcome. Socially its fine, but its best to temper it.

2. Generally its a good assumption that the person or persons your engaged with dont employ item 1. A lot of people like to proclaim some variation of item 1 in thier dealings in life but its rare to actually nail it. You dont have to be alpha to do it, but you do have to understand that the actions you take will affect other people even here in an mmo. (see ops post) the degree is variable but its a fairly entertaining social expirement to see it applied. MMO's generally are a good place to do this.

3. Take what you want, dont give the rest to anyone, let them come take it for themselves. This might need to be explained but I heard a guy say this back in the 90's it was around the time tony robbins was getting real popular. in essence item 1 and 2 allow for item 3. Item 3's key point is knowing what you want. A lot of people playing lotro pvp right now, dont know what they want and lotro for them is a diversion from the process of obtaining that knowledge.

Had they gotten to the point of number 3, threads like this wouldnt occur. A bill for 1000TP has been sent to your account.

Payment is due in 30 days

Let me see if I got this right!

Devs pull out all the stops and completely revamp The Moors with release of RoR. With that done the devs set the mice-maze up so that freeps/creeps have to flip OPs to gain special bonuses (if they want them that is). On top of this the devs introduce auto-flipping of Keeps to "promote" balance. Then they sit back and watch the "mice" run around the maze just as they predicted the little buggers would, and you want to blame the players?

So considering Thorgrum's Laws of Cause and Effect: so far Rule 1 is broken. So Rule 2 cannot apply here. And, as far as rule 3 goes, well I think it is the devs who do not know what the hell it is they want!"

I mean, did the mice put themselves in the maze?

Who stole my cheese?!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000088c18/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by narming View Post
    Would the pve leet geniuses please stop flipping all 4 outposts. People are not gonna fight 4v0 outposts its no fun
    Why wouldnt they? Only reason i can come up with is cuz they are fail lol..you dont need any ops to roll raids of froobs...a few hours ago me and two other wls broke a grams camp and rolled the fraid lol...its called teamwork..throw in a bit of focus fire..and tada! youre happily rolling froobs!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000124716/signature.png]Fantleader[/charsig]

Well I was in the moors for roughly 6 hours today and the freeps never had more than 2 OPs. For at least 3 hours of it the creeps had 4, and when the freeps took 1 back the creeps immediatly beelined there to flip it back.

Happens on both sides.
    Merlinros - Brandywine
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1pDdg8Ha0A[/url]

This happens with both sides.
    Creeps can do just the same like freeps wanting all the OPs. However, I don't think a forum post was necessary.
    Could just be a group of new players who see blue on the map and start hyperventilating and have to take it. ;p

this thread even attracted dwarrows zerg babies
    "DON'T YOU TALK ABOUT MY OPS."
    Last edited by marissaa; Mar 22 2013 at 07:31 AM.
    [center][color=red]
    dwarrowdelf
    ohsnap, bigsnaps, hypnotiq r12 warg[/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by marissaa View Post
    this thread even attracted dwarrows zerg babies
    We are not zerg babies >:c qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqq
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000124716/signature.png]Fantleader[/charsig]