My current Mac specifications:

Processor: 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory: 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6750M 512 MB
Serial Number: N/A
Software: OS X 10.8.3

I recently downloaded the Mac/PC client for Lord Of The Rings Online from the application 'Steam'. After an extensive download and update time I received an message containing information of an 'update error' which proceeded to try updating again every 60 seconds. After doing some research on the internet I quickly found a solution through the renaming of the file 'lotrolauncher.app' through the pathway '~/library/applicationsupport/steam/steamapps/common/lordoftheringsonline/lordoftheringsonlinetm/contents/resources/lotrolauncher'.

After this problem was fixed and I passed the update error I finished updating the game and it came to a log in screen. Just when I thought my time had paid off I then encountered another error! I researched this error also and found that for some reason if you select the 'language' drop down menu at the top right of the screen (the flag) and choose the 'English' selection; you may then be allowed to log in... however now I have (to my anger and frustration over paying lots of money on internet and wasting a lot of time) encountered yet ANOTHER error that simply states 'Game Error [35173340], Can't open the data files. Check that they exist and that you have permission to write to them. The program will now exit. [PlatformStringID_DatFile_Error]'.

I'm starting to get really annoyed now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.