We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Angry Why is it so hard to find Piles of Rich Soil?

Is this the gameplay experience the developers had in mind? Running around in an exasperating attempt to find Piles of Rich Soil? You can't buy them, not even with marks! I thought games were supposed to fun... not work. Maybe they should call it The Lord of the Rich Soil Online. Piles of Rich Soil are harder to find than the One Ring! I know who has the Ring... but I have no idea who has the Rich Soil!

you get rich soil from farming Tier 7 crops.
    :)

The skirm camp does have most crit crafting items. Are you sure you're checking the correct vendor?

Quote Originally Posted by mgerald57782 View Post
    Is this the gameplay experience the developers had in mind? Running around in an exasperating attempt to find Piles of Rich Soil? You can't buy them, not even with marks! I thought games were supposed to fun... not work. Maybe they should call it The Lord of the Rich Soil Online. Piles of Rich Soil are harder to find than the One Ring! I know who has the Ring... but I have no idea who has the Rich Soil!
    When farming t7 crops, use Hearty Westfold Crop Seed and you'll get more cook and farmer crit items drop from each field. They do also drop from killing mobs