We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Who is the person that makes the lotro instances?

I wonder who that person is. If you read this, i want to tell you if you need any help give me a PM.
    For example if you have finished making a raid during lunchtime you can also PM me and i will try to help to improve it.

2 is better then 1!

Cheers!

I'm pretty sure there's several Turbine employees in charge of making instances. I think they've got it covered.

It feels like it's only one. The amount of time needed to make those new instances.

With JWBarry working on more important things Hytbold style 'content' I think the task of raid/instance design has been relegated to an intern or maybe even just the nice chap who makes the coffee... I very much doubt if that person is even given a computer so they probably have to write all their code using pen and paper. This theory would go some way to explaining the quality and amount of bugs found withing the Rohan 'instance cluster'.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhoris_they_spider View Post
    With JWBarry working on more important things Hytbold style 'content' I think the task of raid/instance design has been relegated to an intern or maybe even just the nice chap who makes the coffee... I very much doubt if that person is even given a computer so they probably have to write all their code using pen and paper. This theory would go some way to explaining the quality and amount of bugs found withing the Rohan 'instance cluster'.
    Is there a Rohan instance cluster?

Quote Originally Posted by TexN View Post
    It feels like it's only one. The amount of time needed to make those new instances.
    so you can do it in a week? i'd love to see that...