We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question Concerning the Golden Hunter Offhand

I apologize in advance if I have been ignorant and overlooked a thread giving a concrete answer to my question.
    I was was wondering, as to the status of this known issue dealing with the hunter offhand in the Iorbar's Peak 3-man instance. Some have claimed to have ran it "a few nights ago" and gotten one by what I've read in the forums. Is there some solid evidence that they do in fact drop from Iorbar's Peak again? This new loot system already doesn't care for me too much, and I want to make sure I'm running the right things to at least get my small chance at it lol.

skii got it earlier today from his 1st ever t2 peak

the 122 agil version

Yes, it has dropped for me post U10.

The known issue threads state that hunters cannot get incomparable items from IP. That's the teals, not the gold. Gold is referred to as "epic".

Was there ever a time when the hunter gold specifically did not drop, or was it always "incomparable" and people just interpreted that as the gold dagger?

droppt the Golden Hunter Dagger in IP, or Not

Alright, thanks for the confirmation guys! =)