We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Threaded View

European players on the NA servers?

Hi,
    If possible I would like to know how big European gamer population is on the North American servers. Is there a lot EU kinships on the NA servers since I am from Europe and I find it really frustraiting that there doesn't seem to be people logged on while I am playing? I know, it's my fault that I first didn't know that server was former US server but at that time it was recommended when I started playing lotro. I used to enjoy the friendly population of my server but recently I have found it really lonely on the server. I would be very happy if some fellow EU players from any NA server can answer. considering that here even is other Europeans on the NA servers. Well, I have been thinking switching to Brandywine since I have read that you can't transfer your toons from former US server to former EU server.
    Last edited by dinky_penguin; Oct 27 2013 at 05:42 PM.
    Dear fella girls:

If a guy wants you to learn how to play a game...
    It means you are the most important person in his life and he also needs a healer! :D