We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

QP needed for deeds?

Hi,

I recently hit lvl 50 and need to earn more TP or wait until i get a little money to get Moria so I have been trying to farm TP's. I noticed that I can not get some slayer quests to start in zones that i do not have the quest pack. Do i need the quest pack to do the slayer deeds?

thx.

Yes, you do. The quest pack provides access to both quests and deeds in its region.

Thanks, that makes sense. If i do go VIP for a month i'll have access to them all though correct? So i can get the ones done i'd like without buying the packs?

You will have full access while VIP. After, you will retain access only to the deeds you start. So you can start Mordor Tree Slayer, your subscription ends, and you can then complete Mordor Tree Slayer, but you would not be able to start Mordor Tree Slayer (Advanced).
    [size=1][i]A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won[/i][/size]

Nice. So I'll be sure to get everything started in the advanced one before the month ends.

Thanks a lot for all the information it was very helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybloo View Post
    Thanks, that makes sense. If i do go VIP for a month i'll have access to them all though correct? So i can get the ones done i'd like without buying the packs?
    Going VIP gets you the quest packs for all NON-expansion zone. So that's every zone EXCEPT Moria, Mirkwood, Isengard, and Rohan. So if those slayer quests are in, say, Angmar, you're good. If they're in Moria, VIP won't help you.
    <<Insert clever sig here>>