We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

My experiences with PvMP

Dear Creeps and Freeps,
    now that the server is down I want to use the time to share my experiences in PvMP with you.
    I started PvMP about a month ago first on freepside. It was hard to get used to be killed quite often, but that wasn't the point. I did the quests i could to earn some commendations but the gear with audacity was still much out of reach. So I thought I'd join a group so I could get some experience. But when I joined a fight and asked for group I was told by a quite unfriendly high ranked, that I'm not good enough to fight with them and that i should go and buy me some gear. Well that's not how you welcome someone, do you?
    Then I decided to get myself a monster so I can earn some commendations (because I couldn't expect any support from freepside...). And there I learned, the creeps are actually the good ones on the battlefield. Well, not necessarily good in fighting, but they weren't hostile at all, actually they were glad for every helping hand.
    Well time went by and I farmed commendations on creepside so i could get better on freepside. But someday I used the passage (on freepside) to OR and saw some hunter hiding behind the elites who were killing a couple of creeps the hunter attacked before. I sent the hunter a massage I don't think that's fair play and if he won't stop I'll contact support, and after he made fun of me, I did. Of course, nothing happend. Next day, same place. The specific hunter got even more impudent because he brought healers who revived the creeps that got killed by the NPCs. Another ticket, nothing happened. But still I had the hope that this was an exception.
    Now I know this is common practice.
    But until today I didn't know how common it is indeed. When I logged in today I found a group of freeps at ec apparently fighting some creeps. But then I started to wonder, why some of the reavers kept running into that (very strong and overpowering) group of freeps. Until another creep told me they are actually farming here. And it was a bunch of well-known and high ranked freeps and I actually didn't think they would need that.
    Once a creep told me "don't look at their ranks, they mean nothing" - which seems to prove true because what's the worth of the rank if you did achieve it so easily? Okay, I get it, when I ranked last time I thought it will take like forever until i get the next rank , but: so what?
    Lately a kinnie asked me why I was doing PvMP because he thought there was no use. And I told him he was absolutely right, there is no use for it - but it can be fun.
    It can be fun if you have good people with you (no matter on which side) and that is a fact (to me) which has nothing to do with a rank or whatever. I always try to help someone (which is difficult if we're not in a group because WL healings hardly work without). But on freepside I experienced that lots of ppl are just standing around and watch you die and if you ask them why they didn't help you, they either say: 1) Oh, I thought you could handle them on your own (you clearly saw I couldn't, didn't you?), 2) Sorry, I didn't pay attention (but obviously did) or 3) I waited for you to die because I only do 1v1 (Nice, thank you!).
    And here I am wondering why I'm still doing this.
    Actually it's just for the few moments when I think: YAY. Got ya!
    And then, no matter how often I died before or how bad my rating is afterwards, that's why I enjoy this nonetheless. After a while you get to know your enemies and you get to know the good people you can ask for help killing them. Of course there are still a lot of enemies which are incredibly strong (and some incredibly annoying) and it might get really frustrating, but as long as the sides work together it's still a fair game, isn't it?
    It isn't. It isn't for all the ones trolling around. Especially on creepside there are a few creeps who try to ruin the atmosphere by provoking others. But those kids aren't the problem because it's their nature and there will always be some around who want to make fun of others. The point is there are some creeps who try to lure you into suicide actions because they pass on to the other side. Really? There are really some awesome strong people on freepside (I don't want to know or judge if they got this strong and high ranked by fair play...) and still they need to sabotage creep groups?
    Sometimes I wonder why I don't do it like many others. Make myself a 2nd account, farm my own creep and then use it to lure others to death. It's not like there were any consequences. But it's a question of morale and fair play. I don't think it's necessary, I'll get better by time. And so long there will be people who have an obvious advantage.

Okay, I'll make it short now: Sorry for all the text, it's just I had to say this once. I know there is nothing that can be done about players who feel the need to rank easily, but actually I hope someone will tell me that there are other people around who still care about fair play and good manners in a game.

P.S. (It really took me some time to write this in (i hope) proper english because I'm not a native speaker, so please don't simply delete this post, I really tried to offend no one in person, I just wanted to share my experience. And if it's for me, you're welcome to do the same.)

Best wishes
    Ninariel / Uruklady.
    Last edited by ninariel; Mar 23 2013 at 12:39 PM.
    [IMG]http://s7.directupload.net/images/140312/h8lhm434.jpg[/IMG]

This is quite a long post. To me it would seem you have two main issues you wished to bring up: firstly that of farming and secondly that of poor freep cooperation.

Farming is a long-standing point of contention in the game. Turbine officially has no stand against it. If you report people, it will always go nowhere. Is it fair? Does it negatively affect everyone's gameplay experience as a whole? Well, some would say it sure as heck does and others will tell you, "If I want to farm and earn gear/rank that way, it shouldn't affect anyone". I'm not going to state my opinion because I am sure the next dozen replies will offer their version of my opinion for you. At any rate, I'm sorry to hear that the hunter farming creeps at one of the res circles disturbed you, but honestly, I'd ignore it and busy myself with fighting real creeps if that is what you'd rather do. The hunter will sit there all day and asking for what you deem as fair play will only depreciate your experience of the game because you'll waste time and effort trying to fight the issue of farming instead of fighting the creeps. If you really want to ruin farming - kill the freavers or get on a creep and kill the freep who is farming. As far as a group of powerful freeps farming very recently at EC goes, I would actually be intrigued to who it is this time. Since this is one of those rare moments where I cannot be accused of it because I haven't actually set up any EC farming and other likely freeps are on various vacations and trips at the moment - I'd truly be surprised to hear that happening from other freeps. But that is more a matter of personal curiosity anyway.... (Don't name them here, of course, because that will get the thread removed).

Freep cooperation is exactly what you said it is more often than not - it at time is non-existent. Freeps love watching other freeps die for strange and varied reasons even when there is no personal dispute or dislike of the freep they are watching die. If I wasn't a warden, it would probably annoy me more too. But mostly, this comes down to individuals who believe that they or their kin is somehow superior to you and therefore you're not worth their time, mouse clicks or power bar. And then there are always some freeps who won't attack because they believe they are buddies with the creep that is attacking you. But that's the problem with a game which pits people against each other who are all from the same server, for example, you will never see that in GW2 because of the pvp design. Not everyone is like that though so don't get to frustrated by it. After all, there are always fools in every game.

It's good to hear creepside is more cooperative. And I for one, having had you in a group I've been in before, am happy to have you in any group I'm in on freepside whenever I am not soloing. As far as farming goes - it's best to ignore it because realistically it is only going to waste your own time if you focus on getting annoyed by it. The fact that people whinge about it is in some ways even more incentive for farmers to farm. Trust me, I'd know.

And hey, just for lols, here is a picture which proves that it is even possible to have creeps and freeps cooperating together! Here's a pic of me on my warden and one of my defilers with some creeps having a good old time making poor Botank's life a little harder in front of grams (sorry Bo, but it was funny... :P )

Thank you for your answer.
    Well you're right, it's pointless to get too excited about people farming, especially now that I know it's not even illegal. I'm a little torn here because I think everyone should be able to do whatever he/she likes but on the other hand it's not fair and in my opinion it doesn't fit the meaning of PvMP.
    I didn't know there are whole groups for farming until today, I'm really curious what else I'm going to discover. Well I won't tell who they were, but all of them were at least rank 8 and they usually take part in all bigger fights.

What you're saying about the freep cooperation fits 100%. Maybe it's my lack of experience with other games (with pvp) but I know there are kins and people who think they are superior, but in my opinion this attitude doesn't make sense in PvMp because together you can reach much more. And new people should always been given a chance since they may improve and become a helping hand at some point. But I think there is nothing you can change about people who think that way. Maybe I'm just online at the wrong time, but I got the impression those people are online more often than the ones who are more...open-minded.

Nice screenshot, though I'm not so sure if it's really cooperation or if the creeps are just smart enough not to attack you.
    Last edited by ninariel; Mar 23 2013 at 12:39 PM.

The problem of farming will probably endure. As long as its allowed at least.

And as far as grouping and teamwork goes i saw the exact same thing.
    I know there are some freeps that are really nice people and would team up with anybody.But the most won't.
    They will rather leave you dying and call you a fail or tell you to l2p or whatever. Personally i gave up on freep PvP quite some time ago totally frustrated and annoyed. I know that new players sometimes are ignored in OOC Chat and will never get invited. Especially with bad gear or an understandable lack of skills(we all started at some point).

On creepside it is much different to be honest.There is a lot of grouping and communication and most just want to have a good time.Even unranked creeps get invited and get the chance to actually be a part of something. I can only say thank you to all those on creepside who make it fun and interesting and are always willing to help.

And before people get crabby..i dont mean to bash on any freep.I respect the most of them as strong opponents and without all of you it would be boring as hell.But some maybe should be more open to newbies and help them to get going.If more people get in the moors and get skilled we'll all have a blast
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21601000013114c/signature.png]Gooflinger[/charsig]

You made some really good points there....for 1: creep players are much more fun to play with. they dont qq about stupid things like the freeps..they actually treat the game like a game. 2: Some freeps think they're so much better than everyone else they turn away people who try to group with them i.e (ugh look at this low ranked noob..he thinks he can run with me HA) 3: Farming really doesnt effect the moors or anyones game experience..some might say that the buff that come with the ranks give farmers the upper hand..HA (sorry bud imma use you as an example) i was having a 1v1 with a very high ranked freep..i looked at the buffs from his rank and thought..oh god im gonna get smashed. but he couldnt even make a dent in me..could have been his gear/trait set up at the time but shouldnt that buff from the rank helped a lot? guess not. same for an lm i had a 1v1 with...he was going all out and he could barely make a dent in me (which i then just simply healed up lol) and he was also up there in rank. so yeah..thats my two sense.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000124716/signature.png]Fantleader[/charsig]

@Thal: Thank you for actually making a sensible post... please keep only doing those kinds :P

@Fantos: Actually the battlefield promotions do make a difference. Two very skilled champs that I used to 1v1 and be about even with seem almost impossible to beat. Although it might still be close (and might be closer after a little while of getting more used to new crit mechanics and such), at least for now it seems there isn't much of a chance to win any of the fights.

@Nin: Your observations are pretty much spot on.
    The Fungus-Infested-Tumor-Ridden-Royal-Spiderwarg has come online.
    First r12 Spiderwarg. - Veenom

Creeps are good, freeps are bad... I think I've said this before in some other thread a couple years ago. (:

Ty, Uruklady, for confirming my suspicions.
    Chieftain Rayzr of Dwarrowdelf (Reaver)
    Footman Sakeri of Dwarrowdelf (Captain)

Nin much of what you said is unfortunately true. I myself have not PvPed much recently so I'm not sure about the recent farmers but they were an issue in the past (won't go into that). I am however sorry that you get ridiculed and bullied by higher ranks and refused into groups because of your own rank. If you ever see me out (unless I'm soloing) just ask and you'll be more than welcome to join any group I'm in

I must admit though I had the same problem when I first started PvPing. Back when I was around rank 4 or so I had a rank 9 Reaver gank me at the TA side of stab and this rank 9 minstrel basically watched me get killed. I sent her a tell asking "Why didn't you help me"? And the exact response I got was, "Because it's funny to watch you die". It is infuriating to get tells like that or just simply have someone watch you while you get ganked by a creep who can easily kill you. Most freeps nowadays either A) like to stick to their own little groups because of precious renown, B) Don't like you for some reason or another, or C) Just don't invite you because of your rank/they feel superior, etc. It is a really messed up way to play especially in a PvP zone where you need to work together to get things done.

If you ever see me out in the moors (might be out more soon), you can always ask for an invite to groups and I'll usually invite you. I'm sorry to hear that your moors experience (freepside) has been, well, sh*tty.
    [Jonp - Rank 11 Hunter] [Garaluk - Rank 9 Reaver]

Err, deleted cuz I feel redundant in posting my view on things..

I am sorry you have had such an expireance with things, I agree what what you are saying compleatly..'

The lines are blurred with lotro PvP.. And our community does not help much to make things better :P
    Last edited by Agost; Mar 20 2013 at 08:25 PM.
    [COLOR=#E8901C]{Evogrin R11 warden} {Evogash R9 warg} [/COLOR][COLOR=#347c2c]+wayy too many others R6-8! Though I do not play lotro anymore, thank you to everyone who made this game so much fun all those years! God bless![/COLOR]

Last edited by New_Requiem; Mar 21 2013 at 02:26 AM.
    Shapcidrat SoM-RoR

Quote Originally Posted by New_Requiem View Post
    Nothing wrong with that, if you dont focus a hunter he will do a alot of damage if ignored, same with the low ranked creeps kinda
    Undergeared Hunters cannot do much damage, hence "undergeared" lol. I can also personally attest to that based on past experiences :P

My Dearest Ninariel / Uruklady,

I understand your frustrations, disappointments, concerns, enjoyment, high hopes, and malicious plotting against those who still leave a bruise on your butt. We were all new once. We all ran through this. I'm a 4 year OG to LotRO. Not that you care to know. I admit I am probably the WORST solo player out there. I can barely scratch my butt out in the moors without having a burg or an rk up it trying to take my name and write it down (plus all the tally marks from the endless killing lol). You just have to stand up, dust yourself off, lie to the cops and tell them you got it from the shire and you ran out of rolling papers. I came to this server from a few much older and larger ones mere weeks after Dwarrowdelf launched.

Just like in life, there will always be people who aren't satisfied with themselves until they put somebody else down. That is when you reinstate the rubber and glue comment...and to add a little zest, make it sparkly glue. Some people forget that this is a game, it's suppose to be fun, and there is always a quit button to come back to it later. And some amusement should be left on those happy rainbow unicorn games or hello kitty online and not brought into where you are playing a game in which you socialize with a variety of people. Common courtesy/sense tends to be lost.

There are a lot of good players here, and even the "farmers", have their good qualities...you just gotta not judge a book by whats written in it (mwahaha). Open mind as I say. That or roll a healer and you will get along with everybody. If not, keep doing what you are doing. It shows how much work you put into your character by earning it the old fashion way, whether it be skills, appearances, traits, whatever! I play that way, except when i bought my lie and wait...that USE to come automatically with my spider but i rolled her on this server after free to play released which is when they took that ability away...I was spoiled...sue me. And i splurged on blight for my defiler..I'm a lollipop that fell on the floor right? No. It's just how you play. You just have to find your place in this little ol' world of Middle-Earth.

P.s. Don't give up on the freeps. Don't group with fantos either...he smells funny and talks weird about tuna fish and peanut butter. :P tee hee

If you still don't find it enjoyable on freepside, you could always hit up bree, there is always stuff happening there. That's what I do anyway.

Best of wishes and hope to see you in-game on either side!!!

Beeyoutifull/Bauce/...well too many to list..
    RAWR!!!

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160000000feb0f/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ninariel View Post
    Well I won't tell who they were, but all of them were at least rank 8 and they usually take part in all bigger fights.
    by the way, we already know who they are xD tee hee
    RAWR!!!

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160000000feb0f/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I'm sorry to hear of your negative experiences so far with freepside, Ninariel. Twenty levels and a couple of years have gone by since I first entered PvMP, but I remember feeling much the same way then. Coming from a kin that wasn't active in the 'moors at the time, not having the "right" gear, and knowing very few people, it wasn't easy to get started. I couldn't get many group invites and I struggled to lead the groups that I organized myself. Like you, though, I kept at it for those moments when I could taste a little bit of victory.

I don't recognize your freep name, but the time difference probably accounts for that. (I know I've seen your WL a couple of times--the name cracked me up.) Anyway, if ever you would like to give freepside another try, send me a tell. The characters I freep with are Anessen (burg) and Aranedain (champ). I am usually grouped with whoever asks me to group these days, but sometimes I'm solo and other times I'll leave or disband the group because we aren't drawing very equal fights.

Around Christmastime, a number of us started pushing to get freeps working together more, no matter if they were considered "noobs" or "pros". If you're interested in being a part of something like that, I'd invite you to sign up here and join the alliance: fpd.guildlaunch.com. (The only requirement is that you play an active freep; you can still play creepside as well.) We've had a small measure of success with the alliance so far, but I hope that the influence will continue to grow and affect our community for the better. More info, tools, and forums are available after registering at the site.

I hope to see you out there more often, no matter which side you're fighting for.
    [CENTER][URL="http://knightsofthewhitecross.guildlaunch.com"][IMG]http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/5893/0ip1.jpg[/IMG]
    knights of the white cross[/URL] - kinship | [URL="http://fpd.guildlaunch.com"]the free people's defense[/URL] - pvmp alliance
    [/CENTER]

Good observations, agree 100%. But moors has many many flaws, none of which Turbine wish to resolve. Don't hope for much improvement in the near future
    [IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/6gir6u.png[/IMG]

somewhere between this world and the next...
    Quote Originally Posted by Eomon View Post
    Good observations, agree 100%. But moors has many many flaws, none of which Turbine wish to resolve. Don't hope for much improvement in the near future
    This statement I agree with... What you do about it is down to your personal character and willingness to persevere. There are a lot of very good people who play in the moors, and these people are popular and sought after because they have stuck with PvP through the ups and downs of character changes, nerfs, etc. It does not matter what other people do, or how they act (farming, ignoring invites, trolling), just use your own integrity and try to have fun regardless.
    Threndinir - Retired Old Dwarf

Thank you all for your answers.
    It's good to see people here (and in game) share my experiences. And thanks for all the offers to group with me, I'll come back to that in time.

@Aranedain: Well, you don't recognize my freep name because I hardly play my freep in the moors. Most of the time I'm not getting any answers when I ask for action, then I log off and play my creep because it's useless to run around in the moors looking for others if you get ganked all the time.

Though I'm glad about all your positive reactions I would have liked to read from someone I'm actually talking about. For example from those who claim to only do 1v1 and when it's me 1vs1ing some (with small chances of success), they just kill me from behind. I'm talking about a specific warden and champion, but I don't expect them to discuss their failing behaviour here.

I've just started a new stalker for myself so I can totally get it why some people are farming to get better. It's really hard at the beginning. But it's weird, I never catch new people farming, they are always high ranked (and strong) so they should be good enough to manage real opponents.....

I know there is not much that can be done about PvMP being unfair. I can only repeat that I think it's a shame and the game could be much more if there were more social and fair players. But at least there seem to be some kind people around who are also annoyed by the situation and who will hopefully help me killing those who deserve it.

Best wishes

Ninariel / Uruklady

Gank on sight >>>Chocla<<<. Registered freaver farmer
    [IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/6gir6u.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Thaelon View Post
    This is quite a long post. To me it would seem you have two main issues you wished to bring up: firstly that of farming and secondly that of poor freep cooperation.

Farming is a long-standing point of contention in the game. Turbine officially has no stand against it. If you report people, it will always go nowhere. Is it fair? Does it negatively affect everyone's gameplay experience as a whole? Well, some would say it sure as heck does and others will tell you, "If I want to farm and earn gear/rank that way, it shouldn't affect anyone". I'm not going to state my opinion because I am sure the next dozen replies will offer their version of my opinion for you. At any rate, I'm sorry to hear that the hunter farming creeps at one of the res circles disturbed you, but honestly, I'd ignore it and busy myself with fighting real creeps if that is what you'd rather do. The hunter will sit there all day and asking for what you deem as fair play will only depreciate your experience of the game because you'll waste time and effort trying to fight the issue of farming instead of fighting the creeps. If you really want to ruin farming - kill the freavers or get on a creep and kill the freep who is farming. As far as a group of powerful freeps farming very recently at EC goes, I would actually be intrigued to who it is this time. Since this is one of those rare moments where I cannot be accused of it because I haven't actually set up any EC farming and other likely freeps are on various vacations and trips at the moment - I'd truly be surprised to hear that happening from other freeps. But that is more a matter of personal curiosity anyway.... (Don't name them here, of course, because that will get the thread removed).

Freep cooperation is exactly what you said it is more often than not - it at time is non-existent. Freeps love watching other freeps die for strange and varied reasons even when there is no personal dispute or dislike of the freep they are watching die. If I wasn't a warden, it would probably annoy me more too. But mostly, this comes down to individuals who believe that they or their kin is somehow superior to you and therefore you're not worth their time, mouse clicks or power bar. And then there are always some freeps who won't attack because they believe they are buddies with the creep that is attacking you. But that's the problem with a game which pits people against each other who are all from the same server, for example, you will never see that in GW2 because of the pvp design. Not everyone is like that though so don't get to frustrated by it. After all, there are always fools in every game.

It's good to hear creepside is more cooperative. And I for one, having had you in a group I've been in before, am happy to have you in any group I'm in on freepside whenever I am not soloing. As far as farming goes - it's best to ignore it because realistically it is only going to waste your own time if you focus on getting annoyed by it. The fact that people whinge about it is in some ways even more incentive for farmers to farm. Trust me, I'd know.

And hey, just for lols, here is a picture which proves that it is even possible to have creeps and freeps cooperating together! Here's a pic of me on my warden and one of my defilers with some creeps having a good old time making poor Botank's life a little harder in front of grams (sorry Bo, but it was funny... :P )

You &&&&&&&!
    Officially, Exclusively, Playstyles, Connvicted, Kickkback, Yoloswagkingg.

On the issue of farming: There are long threads full of vitriol about this... I myself have been overly rude about it in the past. I don't approve of the practice - but the long story short is that it wouldn't be an issue if Turbine would get their collective heads out of their hind ends. Mocking farmers and what not only brings them unneeded attention.

As for the general community, I do sympathize with you somewhat: creep side is typically more friendly and group oriented because A) there have traditionally had fewer people and B) things get unbalanced in freeps favor whenever they introduce new raid gear etc.. In the past, creeps have HAD to group up consistently simply to survive, and that kind of open community persists even when they are arguably stronger.

Freepside, most 85s have made friends long before they go out in the Moors... They tend to go in small groups not because they hate n00bs or think you stink, but because they're PVMPing not only for the game, but to pal around with their buds. On creepside, you make your friends in the Moors. You quest together in the Moors. There are no instances to have specific fellowship makeups for. There is no gear to grind out with other players. When I don't invite people to group in the Moors, it's not cause I hate them - It's because most of the time I go out there, I go with kinmates I'm talking to in Vent. Many times new players come out to the Moors with a sense of entitlement: "I am here. So you MUST group with me." They then proceed to get angry at those who enjoy soloing or are with a small group of friends don't want to raid up. Then they spend 30 minutes in GV complaining. I have been one of the worst offenders on this account: I enjoy healing, so I get annoyed when people don't want to get healed (especially since I didn't even get credit for heals out of group back in the day.) Here's what I came to realize: 1) I was more likely to get a group if I STARTED one than if I begged for one 2) There is one freep class that can truthfully say they can't hold their own solo in the Moors: Guards. Everyone else has a solo spec that will rip low rank creeps to shreds. If nobody will group, put on some music and solo. Then giggle at the trolling in GLFF.

<rant>
    As I side note about healing... This isn't specifically aimed at you, but rather a general PSA: Being healed by healer in the Moors is a privilege, not a right. Not all minis and rks are heal-specced. The absolute quickest way to have every healer in chat never aim another HoT or bubble at you again is to type "&&&? Where were my heals?" in OOC. I have priorities when I'm healing: 1) ME. 2) Other healers in my group. 3) Other people in my fellow/raid. 4) Freeps that I know will be able to hold their own for a while after I top them off. 5) People who are being targeted that I feel sorry for. Absolutely at the bottom of that totem poll are hunters who come out to the Moors with 6k morale and no mits, then yell "HEAL ME" in chat. (Jonp can attest: I even gave him a rez limit.) Heals are a limited resource - I could spam four Mending Verses on that hunter and he'll still die once a minute. In the meantime, those heals could be used on someone who'll actually survive to get kills. IF I have the attunement and the inclination, I'll send a heal your way, cause I enjoy healing people. You never know - I could've had a laggy bubble when you died. If I wasn't planning to heal you, complaining in chat is not going to spur me to do so. And if I was attempting to? I will NEVER attempt to do so again.

The same goes for rezzes. First of all, half the time it's quicker for you to just ride back. Second, I have to drop combat to rez, which means getting out of attunement, which means no-one else on the field gets a heal.

And if I ever get another complaint from another freep about how my rez wasn't "good enough" because I lack the cappy/lm Turbine-guilt-induced-ooc-rezzes... I'll come over to your corpse, pretend to rez, then drop a runestone named "GoodRiddance" at the top of your head.
    </rant>
    [b]Lythiea of Dwarrowdelf[/b], Member of [url=http://dd-asylum.info][b]Asylum[/b][/url] - R8 85 RK
    [b]Alts:[/b] Selenicereus, 85 guard, Castria, 85 cap, Fiordiligi, 82 LM, Minilyth, 75 mini, and Lythfiler, r6 filer.

Quote Originally Posted by dagneyandleo View Post
    Absolutely at the bottom of that totem poll are hunters who come out to the Moors with 6k morale and no mits, then yell "HEAL ME" in chat. (Jonp can attest: I even gave him a rez limit.)
    Oh Lyth.... those were the days.... <3