We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

PVMP Wartabs Thread

old thread --->https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...w-your-War-tab

Here is my Warleader as of this thread

behold my mighty warleader kbs!

And My Blackarrow

I See You >>> insert_name_here <<<
    Last edited by New_Requiem; Nov 18 2013 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Added link to previous thread of same kind

DON'T BE HATING! ;-)

^nice kd ratio

i should censore kb amount cus its extremly low, doubt u can find worst r11 reaver tab than mine

That Uruk im humping....Taltu

no QQ because my stats fail

Thumbs up

Bleh sh*tty stats

behold, every creeps mini snack

Decided to screenshot mine before the derp U11 change:

For all those saying im a raid baby 6k kills to r10 ~68inf per kill. So please, no more qq.

ur fellowship baby no qq

i dont have my own warleader with me 24/day

still 6k kills for r10...
    btw do u click skills? lol

anyway heres my failtab pre u11

Quote Originally Posted by hahawhat View Post
    For all those saying im a raid baby 6k kills to r10 ~68inf per kill. So please, no more qq.

well with the multipliers you usually got like 50% at least, so you are back to being an official raid baby. no qq

Eww you guys don't have nearlyyyy enough deaths for those ranks... :P Look at Jas, 4k+ deaths << The mark of a fearless Reaver.

It all depends on when you have pvp'd. You say it's not a lot but the k/d isn't anything spectacular. Where it should be if you are using his deaths as a basis of a good Reaver which honestly you shouldn't lol. Just means you die more than most could be for a dozen different reasons.

I actually have a lot more than I had at r10 last time but eh those were different times. More competent healers and all that and organization overall. In my opinion, all of y'all don't have enough kills for the ranks lol. I pvp'd before from the start of the game so my kill count was greatly inflated. Y'all are spoiled lol :P

With all the infamy buffs nowadays it takes half as many kills to rank up compared to pre-ROI or even ROI days. What I find impressive in a wartab is the percentage of kills above rating, less starhugging = better pvp.

Eh. There is nothing really impressive about the war tab anymore and you certainly can't base someone skill off it. It's just a number salad. I do agree with the less star hugging = better pvp. Also one reason why people seem to constantly complain, el oh el. When you play aggressive it usually means you get more infamy/renown than if you were playing conservative and also it keeps things moving fast. When things go slow it's a common thing to get bored and want to log off or do other stuff. If everyone were to be aggressive there would be so much more actual pvp not just skirmishes here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Swordsman View Post
    omg lol 378kbs and harvester of sorrow

QQ

and about infamy - well even i knew i have too much infamy/too few kills.
    but with u11 it seems to be even worse

Quote Originally Posted by Agost View Post
    Eww you guys don't have nearlyyyy enough deaths for those ranks... :P Look at Jas, 4k+ deaths << The mark of a fearless Reaver.
    ty, i love aggresive play, why should i care about dying when i can kill someone?

Quote Originally Posted by Jasthelion View Post
    omg lol 378kbs and harvester of sorrow

QQ
    2k from SoL. No qq.

Here's some KD for you Jas...
    Last edited by Flipwiz; Jun 14 2013 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flipwiz View Post
    [/url]

Here's some KD for you Jas...
    still amount of kbs compared to kd is...meh
    roll a reaver, then qq

Uploaded with ImageShack.com

lame ROR, I prolly woulda only been r9 if it weren't for gold-tags and stuff. but wutever. and no qq about my kbs cuz ill farm u if u do.
    Last edited by Leef_Longbottom; Jun 14 2013 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dntx09 View Post
    With all the infamy buffs nowadays it takes half as many kills to rank up compared to pre-ROI or even ROI days. What I find impressive in a wartab is the percentage of kills above rating, less starhugging = better pvp.
    Definitely agree that less star-hugging is better pvp. But I'm not sure how much kill above/below rating represents that (at least for freeps). I used to run in and suicide many many times, and even tried to purposely get my rating as low as possible and i still have more than double kills below rating than above.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast