We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: RvR PVP

Quote Originally Posted by Waveron View Post
    (Though sometimes I run away like a chicken in session play)
    Frodoo made a ranger during a gv camp a week ago. Being stun locked, he died faster than an afk warden. He couldn't even get a heal off let alone run away. It was so funny.

I don't even know why they have session play. Though, it is fun to stealth around and watch creeps squirm when you put a mark over their head, and then hit them for a whopping 4k!
    Clown • Reject • Gigabytes

Quote Originally Posted by the_blah View Post
    Frodoo made a ranger during a gv camp a week ago. Being stun locked, he died faster than an afk warden. He couldn't even get a heal off let alone run away. It was so funny.

I don't even know why they have session play. Though, it is fun to stealth around and watch creeps squirm when you put a mark over their head, and then hit them for a whopping 4k!
    That was too hilarious.

I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all those coming out to the moors of late. Could use some more experienced creeps if any are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyes2009 View Post
    I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all those coming out to the moors of late. Could use some more experienced creeps if any are interested.
    Hmm I foresee Naz humping our forums again. I'm sure he's felt a shift in the force and is logging in as I type.
    Also, go away Tarvin.

Good battle tonight. I appreciate everyone who joined me and thanks poppies and serious buzz crew for the fights. But seriously did y'all need all them heal? Haha jk I hope there is plenty more to come
    BTW sorry I had to leave so early but I'll b back tomorrow. Don't think y'all scared me away. Haha
    Warisi(Champ).......Rangers of the West
    Philladeas(WL), GrumpyCat(Warg)...Soldiers Of The White Hand
    DocPhil(Defiler), HardCharger(Reaver).....Shadow of the West
    1/2 of the WLBrigade

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyes2009 View Post
    I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!

and im sold on first bid!
    Do you come from a land down under? Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover - Men at Work.
    You're welcome. Now it will fester in your head :p

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2