We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Creeps events on Festivals, don't forget us

I don't like to much new store skins. Reaver and Defiler ones look nice, also WL helm is scary... But Blackarrow one i still say is like a gorilla on Planet of Apes film...
    I really will pay for one skin like this

Is awesome! For Reaver or WL or better for a Blackarrow. Really like some npcs skins, don't know why not more on game. Will be cool if in Summer-Spring-Winter-etc Festivals Turbine would remember a little of creep Community. Make some type of event or chain quest for get new skin different to store or game ones. Or a different portrait like the last Christmas one for freeps. Like the event of some title that still is not fixed of old Codemasters event. Yep we can do 41 quest day but still can use the tittle we win.

Think about poor creepys we need motivation after U10 zS

Unhappy :0

The Anniv 5 had coins dropping to get a fun box.... Never got enough for a skull box... Cause I found out late, that you can barter coins for a monster box.. I wonder what was in that box... Nobody was talking about them in OOC.....
    maybe this year ?. Nay on the skins...
    Dushuak Rank: 12 Galathia Rank: 6 Salloe Rank: 7 Ramaros Rank: 6 Amoris: Rank 6

Evil People Lead To Evil Intentions

Quote Originally Posted by SalloeRamaros View Post
    The Anniv 5 had coins dropping to get a fun box.... Never got enough for a skull box... Cause I found out late, that you can barter coins for a monster box.. I wonder what was in that box... Nobody was talking about them in OOC.....
    maybe this year ?. Nay on the skins...
    The items inside were much like you could find in a lootbox, quest items, pots and also sigil and great sigils. Not bad but they could show us more love.

Scrap the aura or the game will explode from the extra lag.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#00ff00]Brandywhine[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Vilya[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Fortiscor R10[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Slownkite R9[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Beastt R7[/COLOR] /[COLOR=#4b0082] Diggaa R12[/COLOR]
    [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?561868-Warg-Build-Warg-Rotation-Warg-Guide&p=7292621#post7292621"]Warg Guide[/URL][/CENTER]

This one is nice also

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Well Ashen Skull box, Grim Skull box, not new. Not new skins, not new quest, or chain quest for gain something new, not events... At least 6 years players gain new portrait (some ones dislike others like). Ettens need love.

I agree, I think Turbine hasn't yet realized that they have a very real game community living entirely in the Moors. It would be so easy to add a small festival for us to enjoy, something other than the slaughterfest in HH for sigils.

I am happy with just playing creep, but I think some support would be nice, shared storage, mail, or just a random festival now and again would go a long way to make us feel like Turbine cares that we play.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b01000004f637/signature.png]Threepaws[/charsig]
    Swiftly the wolf grew, and lay huge and hungry at the feet of Morgoth