We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Taking a short break

In case any of you have noticed my absence I am taking a break for awhile but I will be back. I got back into diablo 3 again and am growing bored of pvp, if anyone plays d3 and you want to get in touch my battletag is Dntx07#1509. Hopefully with update 11 creepside gets something new to spice things up a bit(maybe a new class or the ability to run some instanced pve content).
    [center][color=orange][b]High Chieftain Kamikazee Rank 13 Reaver [/b][/color][/center]
    [center][color=teal][b]Restinpepperonis Rank 9 Weaver [/b][/color][/center]
    [center][color=darkviolet][b]Third Marshal Karoc Rank 12 Champion [/b][/color][/center]

actually freeps have fas, op jewellery, and other good things, so fights are even interesting

iv just lost to a hunter after popping cds. LOL
    crit defence for freeps is way op
    and many new freeps are showing up...check it out
    Overlord Jasiak Pokurw, Farmer of Froobz
    r7 BA
    r6 Champ

Yea I may come on late at night to check it out but I'm hooked playing diablo atm.
    [center][color=orange][b]High Chieftain Kamikazee Rank 13 Reaver [/b][/color][/center]
    [center][color=darkviolet][b]Third Marshal Karoc Rank 12 Champion [/b][/color][/center]

Come back to GW2 Karoc :P I will admit that it got very boring in the beginning, but there is much more to do now, and most of all there is a much better community. Moors aint got nothin on WvW
    [IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/6gir6u.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Eomon View Post
    Come back to GW2 Karoc :P I will admit that it got very boring in the beginning, but there is much more to do now, and most of all there is a much better community. Moors aint got nothin on WvW
    ^^ This.. Although, there is a downside, the moors also has nothing on the WvW LAG in GW2 :P
    Last edited by Agost; Mar 18 2013 at 04:59 PM.
    [COLOR=#E8901C]{Evogrin R11 warden} {Evogash R9 warg} [/COLOR][COLOR=#347c2c]+wayy too many others R6-8! Though I do not play lotro anymore, thank you to everyone who made this game so much fun all those years! God bless![/COLOR]

I may check out gw2 again since lag should be no problem for me anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Dntx09 View Post
    I may check out gw2 again since lag should be no problem for me anymore.
    It's been a blast last month or so, and they're doing a WvW update with the game engine next week as well!

Im having a blast playing d3 atm...it's fun to hit mobs for 3mil+ dmg and kill 100+ mobs at once lol