We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifroth View Post
    Oldin, stop flirting with Bloin on your other forum account and get to r11
    shocking isnt it? A whole forum thread on the crickhollow PvP forums didnt have something about you in it. Vanity isnt a poor mans friend, this behavior is very unbecoming of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    go &&&& yourself
    You shouldn't reply to such a stupid post.
    Pyrrhic | Paragon
    Ishlan R12 WL
    Nalshi R11 Rvr, Ishnal R9 Spider, Shilan R9 Defiler
    Blato (Mini), Ishlun (Capt), Shilan (Ward), (+4)

Man..where did i leave my popcorn D:
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000124716/signature.png]Fantleader[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Blato View Post
    You shouldn't reply to such a stupid post.
    Apparently, neither should you...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000088c18/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

shocking isnt it? A whole forum thread on the crickhollow PvP forums didnt have something about you in it. Vanity isnt a poor mans friend, this behavior is very unbecoming of you.
    This thread is about me as much as it's about you, yet you find it important to "shine" here, supporting conspiracy theories after your thread was put aside.

Is there farming on Crickhollow? Maybe, I haven't seen any for the past weeks with my eyes(or any solid proof), what I have seen are a lot of people who are out basically every time I decide to log on, good for them if they are entertained out there all the time.

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

On the "farming in Crickhollow" subject...
    [B]Hergon[/B] (r11 warden - BW - former Fearghus from Crickhollow)
    [B]Nietotchka[/B] (r10 captain - BW - former Herja from Crickhollow)

... I can see some around...

... even farming forum post count!

Ive been remiss in my trolling duties but I thought I would at least stop by and let those of you know who are reading this something from the heart.

deep down beyond vitriol im crippled and somewhat emotionally handicapped by what other people think of me. How I made it this far in life I'll never know but alas, if one isnt able to show frailty, one cannot achieve strength a wise man once said.

I will carry on though, with a heavy heart a guilted spirit and a troubled mind.

thank you for coming, the next performance will be sometime around may once other lotro related objectives are achieved.
    Last edited by Thorgrum; Mar 21 2013 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantos View Post
    Man..where did i leave my popcorn D:
    you and me both, i might visit crick more often
    [highlight][color=black][size=2][B](•_•) Out numbered? Out gunned?
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■) Challenge Accepted[/B][/size][/color][/highlight]

Quote Originally Posted by Goodyear2007 View Post
    An intellectual argument is not something that I feel you deserve. You get some more memes and pictures.

The way you see yourself.

The way everyone who reads your BS sees you.

Now, I'm going to go back to my life. I'll check back in next week for your "predictable" pearl of wisdom to follow. Don't disappoint me. I want at least two vague insults and allusions to my meager mental abilities.
    +rep

Bloin he did have one post that wasnt BS let me share that with you..

"I dont know I didnt read it. I guessed on the numbers."

Also love the go f** yourself posts hahah... class act for sure =)
    work in progress...

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000004848d/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by therealwhizzy View Post
    +rep

Bloin he did have one post that wasnt BS let me share that with you..

"I dont know I didnt read it. I guessed on the numbers."

Also love the go f** yourself posts hahah... class act for sure =)
    It sucks for you dosent it? No matter what you do in this game, no matter how eloquently you attempt to deny it ive affected you and gotten into your head.

Bloin is pretty funny, the pics were great I lol'd. I think he gets the schticht not sure, but if he laughed too all the better. You though, are truly a god dam moron. Now it was explained to me creepside that you were not that bright but never did I suspect how inept you really are.

Its okay though, I get it. You have to reply even if in your mind you tell yourself you shouldnt. You simply cant allow even the slightest hint of some anonymous person on the web getting the best of you. I have, and it will always remain the fact.

Carry on, keep farming and remember this is serious business. You should take it all to heart.

I don't have to allude to your mental abilities, that fact you brought it up in a troll reply to me is evidence enough that it was probably pretty close to the mark. Of course you likely wont admit to that, but why else would you, in reply to me point it out.

It sucks when people on the internet affect your thought process, its even worse when you attempt to mask it but in the very closing sentence reveal the actual impact. Ill dumb it down for you, if it wasn't true you wouldn't be bringing up.
    Thank you for not disappointing me. Think about that last sentence in the quote. "If it wasn't true you wouldn't bring it up." So, you are saying the very act of bringing something up makes something true, or that something being true compels a person to bring it up? Sounds to me like a pretty weak argument either way, but here's a gold star for the effort.

Dumbed down indeed.

Pictures are amazing troll bait.

I just come to these forums anymore for teh lulz. Sub's cancelled for the indefinite future until turbine fixes what they did to power pools.

Hint: to others who aren't getting the irony with thorgrum's posts on farming. Search the pvmp forums for posts on farming within the last 6 months. I'm not spoon-feeding anyone beyond that with links. Let's keep this thread active with full audience participation, please.
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

Quote Originally Posted by Goodyear2007 View Post
    Sub's cancelled for the indefinite future until turbine fixes what they did to power pools.
    Saaaad panda!! sniffles Q_Q Come back Bloin...

To all others: I never read this kind of forum, but thanks for the entertainment, I lmao
    [IMG]http://oi41.tinypic.com/14v1utt.jpg[/IMG]
    Farrielle R13 Captain (BW), Archaniel R8 Hunter (CH), Farrial R8 Minstrel (CH)
    Farrball R9 Stalker (CH), Kumosan R8 Weaver (CH), Vapour R6 Reaver (CH)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2