We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Guess what Guess what

We've got a new farmer around here, but I won't say who is that. Anyone can acess dailystats and find out who that person is.

Best part is: Crick community is so apathetic that nobody will ever do anything about it. Most would rather ignore that issue or say it's legit.

Enjoy being cheated
    Last edited by Rashy; Mar 17 2013 at 12:50 PM.
    Captains are clearly made of sunshine and rainbows. I thought that much was obvious. - RockX

Essie - Tr.

You have me curious

Lotro PVP Videos l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Rashy View Post
    We've got a new farmer around here, but I won't say who is that. Anyone can acess dailystats and find out who that person is.

Best part is: Crick community is so apathetic that nobody will ever do anything about it. Most would rather ignore that issue or say it's legit.

Enjoy being cheated
    Mehh, I have been happy crick has very limited farming compared to many servers. I have not noticed anything odd on daily stats so would be interested to see why you believe is new farmer
    R8 RK, R8 champ, R7 burg, R8 warden. R13 warg, R10 spider, R9 reaver, R8 Warleader R6 BA

Are you speaking of Greenie farming or multi-box farming?
    Pyrrhic | Paragon
    Ishlan R12 WL
    Nalshi R11 Rvr, Ishnal R9 Spider, Shilan R9 Defiler
    Blato (Mini), Ishlun (Capt), Shilan (Ward), (+4)

Crick community is so apathetic that nobody will ever do anything about it.
    Apathy is a good term to use, look we already know there is one established freep kin on crickhollow who endorses farming. The members of which regularly appear in other freep raids. Apathy is a nice safety net to have, its better then the alternative, that being people who are fully aware of who is doing it and support and nurture the person.

I don't see the issue. No ones numbers are astronomical and don't clearly indicate farming. A 10k day was very achievable before the massive inf/renown boosts. Now it can be gained in a few hours.
    Merlinros - Brandywine
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1pDdg8Ha0A[/url]

I don't think that Crick's community is apathic as much as the game's developers are apathetic/scared of taking a stance on it. Helpless is a better word when referring to the community I think...not much we can do about it, sadly.

Also-farming t1s is totally legit.
    Megabob

Unless you are online 24-7 stats alone cannot be an indicator even then you cannot be sure unless the fool is spewing &&&& in ooc telling others that they are farming. Achieving 20k in a day is possible. Even in the desolate moors after updates 5k is not a terrible chore.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000000fd3e/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

awwe. looks like a forum mod cleaned up this thread.
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

Quote Originally Posted by Goodyear2007 View Post
    awwe. looks like a forum mod cleaned up this thread.
    Facts dont need to be cleaned up.

For instance its factual to say that in this thread mostly freep players minimalize the issue of farming. Its also factually correct to say that in application within the context we are discussing, farming is easier to execute if you are a freep player.

Thus stating freeps on crickhollow support farming, is a fair hypothesis that might not necessarily be a fact. However as a wise man once said "It dosent take a weather man to know which way the wind blows".

Video games are very important to a lot of people, that of course isnt a fact just an observation.
    Last edited by Thorgrum; Mar 18 2013 at 04:57 PM.

Let me guess. It's not a creep, right? Cuz, um, creeps don't farm do they...

All this aside all one needs to do is pop downhill a bit from GV and you'll find your farmers -- from both sides mind you -- growing crops of inf/nown...

You want to know how to tell a farmer from a non-farmer? Just ask in chat, "Are those 1v1s?" If you get an answer back they are NOT farmers.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000088c18/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    Facts don't need to be cleaned up.
    Facts?

Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

Quote Originally Posted by Noridan View Post

All this aside all one needs to do is pop downhill a bit from GV and you'll find your farmers -- from both sides mind you -- growing crops of inf/nown...

You want to know how to tell a farmer from a non-farmer? Just ask in chat, "Are those 1v1s?" If you get an answer back they are NOT farmers.
    Of course creeps farm, although I dont see the majority of the posters in this thread minimalizing farming (like your post above) to be predominate creep players.

Sometimes, facts suck.

Facts?

Often those who take the time to dispute a claim, do so because the appearance is a necessity to maintain the myth that the claim made wasnt factually based.

A internet meme/pic is usually the avenue chosen on a message board to fulfill the apperance. Thank you for not disappointing. As a piece of friendly advice, it would serve you better not to be so predictable. It will decrease the chances of you becoming a bore, although in your case its likely to late.

Often those who take the time to dispute a claim, do so because the appearance is a necessity to maintain the myth that the claim made wasnt factually based.

A internet meme/pic is usually the avenue chosen on a message board to fulfill the apperance. Thank you for not disappointing. As a piece of friendly advice, it would serve you better not to be so predictable. It will decrease the chances of you becoming a bore, although in your case its likely to late.
    Oldin, stop flirting with Bloin on your other forum account and get to r11

Lotro PVP Videos l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

An intellectual argument is not something that I feel you deserve. You get some more memes and pictures.

The way you see yourself.

The way everyone who reads your BS sees you.

Now, I'm going to go back to my life. I'll check back in next week for your "predictable" pearl of wisdom to follow. Don't disappoint me. I want at least two vague insults and allusions to my meager mental abilities.
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

...I dont see the majority of the posters in this thread minimalizing farming (like your post above)...
    You're the majority of posters in this thread. Sometimes, facts suq!

And I wasn't minimalizing anything. RoR and its New Moors opened up a whole Pandora's box of problems, that in my humble opinion, can only be rectified with a complete reversal and return to pre-RoR Moors. A shutting of the lid as it were.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000088c18/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Invitation to a meme party!

its factual to say that in this thread mostly freep players minimalize the issue of farming. Its also factually correct to say that in application within the context we are discussing, farming is easier to execute if you are a freep player. Thus stating freeps on crickhollow support farming, is a fair hypothesis that might not necessarily be a fact.

Facts dont need to be cleaned up.
    Oh God..... The best.

Wonder how long these posts will stay up before someone taddles to Mommy again and a Mod sweeps them under the carpet.
    I am the terror that flaps in the night.
    Pig

Quote Originally Posted by Nifroth View Post
    Oldin, stop flirting with Bloin on your other forum account and get to r11
    Don't let that secret get out! #Dontstoptilyoufarmenough
    Megabob

lmao!

/10chars
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000076398/signature.png]Arachnophobia[/charsig]
    "CHEAP EXPLOITING GOATRIDING FREEP ZERGLINGS" -Purebloodnakh™

I guess someone forgot he pays a subscription.

RoR and its New Moors opened up a whole Pandora's box of problems, that in my humble opinion, can only be rectified with a complete reversal and return to pre-RoR Moors. A shutting of the lid as it were.
    Last edited by Rashy; Mar 19 2013 at 03:05 PM.
    Captains are clearly made of sunshine and rainbows. I thought that much was obvious. - RockX

Essie - Tr.

I guess someone forgot he pays a subscription.
    Dude! Seriously? What does this have to do with whether creeps farm or not? If you multi-box a creep or have a friend log one so you can kill it over and over, that's creeps farming. But, me thinks he doth protest too much...

Quote Originally Posted by FortunateSon View Post
    Invitation to a meme party!

Oh God..... The best.

Wonder how long these posts will stay up before someone taddles to Mommy again and a Mod sweeps them under the carpet.
    Im a little surprised, I thought for sure you would come back with some observation of a misspelled word. Trolling me will never, ever work. You'll need a bigger boat....

P.S. Bet you 100TP it was a freep who cried to the mods. Just a hunch not a fact of course.

An intellectual argument is not something that I feel you deserve. You get some more memes and pictures.

The way you see yourself.

The way everyone who reads your BS sees you.

Now, I'm going to go back to my life. I'll check back in next week for your "predictable" pearl of wisdom to follow. Don't disappoint me. I want at least two vague insults and allusions to my meager mental abilities.
    I dont have to allude to your mental abilities, that fact you brought it up in a troll reply to me is evidence enough that it was probably pretty close to the mark. Of course you likely wont admit to that, but why else would you, in reply to me point it out.

It sucks when people on the internet affect your thought process, its even worse when you attempt to mask it but in the very closing sentence reveal the actual impact. Ill dumb it down for you, if it wasnt true you wouldnt be bringing up. Of couse you are replying to it because it is "B.S." amirite?

Let me guess, what I say has absolutely no impact on you what so ever. Its meaningless drivel you dont have to reply to and has no relevance at all right? lol, convince yourself yet? Maybe another internet meme will make you feel empowered.

You're the majority of posters in this thread. Sometimes, facts suq!

And I wasn't minimalizing anything. RoR and its New Moors opened up a whole Pandora's box of problems, that in my humble opinion, can only be rectified with a complete reversal and return to pre-RoR Moors. A shutting of the lid as it were.
    go &&&& yourself

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast