We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Long overdue CONGRATS!

The days of winter have past! The time for celebration of the long harvest is well over-due! It's time we all shook hands and joined in congratulating our PVP's finest. So without further ado...

CONGRATS TO SNO - CAPTAIN-GENERAL!!!!!

There is little to say here but to stand silently in awe at the accomplishment that has been achieved by only one on this server and few world-wide. Standing at his side for only some of this daring feat, I can only attest to the skill, effort and hard work that Sno has dedicated to earning this title.

A slog through thousands of creeps, some freavers no doubt but mostly creeps who just play like freavers, and enduring through struggles with even some of the free peoples themselves: he has managed to come out on top of the pack.

There should be an award for this new achievement but Turbine has graciously brought in the new rank promotion buff to honour those who have dared to reach so high. Sno - you've shot for the stars and made it, bravo!

Move aside Aragorn, you're old news Gandalf - Sno is the newest and greatest hero we've got now.

gratz
    crygin-R11 Warleader, dwarrowdelf

More Pics:

And! When you get to rank 15 - get one free dwarf to kill!:

Last edited by Hadoril; Mar 17 2013 at 03:56 PM.

somewhere between this world and the next...
    I believe congratulations are in order whenever anybody achieves a personal goal. The funny thing is that we all set little goals for ourselves and achieve them quite easily - the question becomes, why did I choose that goal in the first place and did it's achievement create for me the result I intended?
    Threndinir - Retired Old Dwarf

congrats Sno

was randomly checking Dwarrow leaderboards, saw an r15 freep and was pleasantly surprised to see you still playing, keep up the good fight you boss

you once mentored my little captain named Melchrondel when i first started this game :P and my burg Canuck, nice to see Dwarrowdelf is still rocking out
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130000000dfb59/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by PolarBear View Post
    congrats Sno

was randomly checking Dwarrow leaderboards, saw an r15 freep and was pleasantly surprised to see you still playing, keep up the good fight you boss

you once mentored my little captain named Melchrondel when i first started this game :P and my burg Canuck, nice to see Dwarrowdelf is still rocking out
    If only it was legitly earned...
    [Jonp - Rank 11 Hunter] [Garaluk - Rank 9 Reaver]