We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Mail Box or something usefull

I really dont know how often this topic has been discussed with out result, and i rly dont care, i will simpely bring it up again until i get banned or something.

I usually start my pvmp in HH, killing farmers/gardners or whatever, trying to join the pve raid or whatever to get some infamy and comms. I have a main alt which is a warg, and as we all know its a grind to get all the comms for the AUD, so most of us make a diffenrent alt simpely to get some deeds done and get some relative "easy" comms, for example Ost Ringdyr or whatever...it gives us 500 comms for little work. But........I have alot of quests items on my warg which i would like to transfer to a different alt, to make the map-deeds done abit faster on this certain alt to get even more comms.

Ok I want some quests items from my warg to my reaver or spider....whatever......i want to transfer the quest items....
    To do this i must disturbe a fellow tribe mate or a friend, and ask him/her to map to grams so i can transfer theys quest items on his character, just so i can relog to my different alt to trade again.......This is in my little mind.......abit rude to disturbe other players simpely so u can transfer some stupid grimwood-logs or even norborg chittens to my alt so i can get more comms abit faster. I feel so stupid mapping to grams and asking if some1 is available to transfer some quests items over and over again.
    So turbine i beg u to pls give us creeps a mail-box or a hole-box.
    I simpely hate to bug other players to help me with some quest items i need to transfer. I dont know if its a huge job to add a mail-box or something, fact i rly dont care......I just want a honest answer why u wont do this so we dont have to disturbe other players with this issiue.

What you are actually asking for, is shared storage. I don't know about Creeps play, but if storage works the same way there as in the PvE world, you can buy it from the Lotro store.

And now someone please explain to me, why at the first glance did I read the first two words as Max Boil; maybe this is what the OP is doing?

Greetings, Polymachos

Hmm. I don't really moors myself, but I would imagine there are no vaults available there, for creeps to access shared storage with. I would think the real issue with providing shared storage/mail to creeps is limiting the scope of same such that neither facility could ever be used to transfer items OUTside of the moors.

Quote Originally Posted by wachkussen View Post
    Hmm. I don't really moors myself, but I would imagine there are no vaults available there, for creeps to access shared storage with. I would think the real issue with providing shared storage/mail to creeps is limiting the scope of same such that neither facility could ever be used to transfer items OUTside of the moors.
    Who cares if you transfer items outside of the moors? If you find a LI on your creep, shouldn't you be able to mail it to your freep?

Duel client make a different account and keep all ur goodies there I love freavers.

Mail box and storage are not possible in the Moors because this zone has been designed like an instance, from a server point of view. Its a technical issue and not a lack of will.

At least, thats the answer a dev (dont remember who) gave for this question ages ago.

Quote Originally Posted by whitefox1313 View Post
    Mail box and storage are not possible in the Moors because this zone has been designed like an instance, from a server point of view. Its a technical issue and not a lack of will.

At least, thats the answer a dev (dont remember who) gave for this question ages ago.
    So why is there a post box in GV?
    "So much lag I had time to make dinner while waiting for my skills to go off!!"
    Phakdush Baka, formelry The Gramsfoot Canaries Withywindle. Now Cojones De Mitril Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by Phakdush View Post
    So why is there a post box in GV?
    There is both a mailbox and a Vault in GV for Freep use.

Creepside doesn't get either. No vault at all, thus no shared storage.

Though, yes, I agree, it would be nice. Even if I couldn't send mail or share between Freep and Creep sides, it would be nice to have one place to store everything for all my Creeps.