We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Warleader vs Stalker

I have a dilemma here:

I finally starting working on my Warleader this week and last, and got him up to rank 4. The only complaint I really have is that the dps is atrocious (which I expected). I'm really enjoying this class, particularly the healing, buffs, and survivability (maybe because I play a cappy on PvE side). He isn't at full aud yet, but he's working his way...

I also have a Stalker, who I guess would be considered my main. He's currently rank 7. He's not at full aud yet either (I don't have a lot of time to play, if you can't tell :P)...I also enjoy this class a lot...

So with things as they are now (u10), are there any suggestions which class I should stay with? One of them is getting full aud....I don't really have the time to get them both there any time soon...

Thanks
    I've been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.

I think you missed the creep skill sale....

W/L don't get interesting until they get all their diapers-on-a-pole er.... banners. They barely do any dps either until you get all the other goodies And they stick up - easy to target and between a WL and Defiler you are gonna be Prime Creepcake.

The other thing: all those diapers on a pole... Some of them only help if you are in a group. They help you, but if not grouped no one gets the buffs. Looks kewl though.

On my server, we rarely group creepside. So, while I like my W/L but he's in the box until U10.1 or whatever...
    Whoever says “I” creates the “you.” Such is the trap of every conscience. The “I” signifies both solitude and rejection of solitude. Words name things and then replace them. Whoever says tomorrow, denies it. Tomorrow exists only for him who does not seek it. And yesterday? Yesterday is Kolvillàg: a name to forget, a word already forgotten.

The Oath: A Novel by Elie Wiesel

Quote Originally Posted by Selebrimbor View Post
    I have a dilemma here:

I finally starting working on my Warleader this week and last, and got him up to rank 4. The only complaint I really have is that the dps is atrocious (which I expected). I'm really enjoying this class, particularly the healing, buffs, and survivability (maybe because I play a cappy on PvE side). He isn't at full aud yet, but he's working his way...

I also have a Stalker, who I guess would be considered my main. He's currently rank 7. He's not at full aud yet either (I don't have a lot of time to play, if you can't tell :P)...I also enjoy this class a lot...

So with things as they are now (u10), are there any suggestions which class I should stay with? One of them is getting full aud....I don't really have the time to get them both there any time soon...

Thanks
    The choice is simple.

Warg.

Everything goes better with Wargs.

It's the elegant fur coats, melodious howls, and fluffy tail vs running around on two legs, having thumbs, and shouting at people.
    Hobbits . . .
    Now them's good eatin'!

I would honestly (sadly) say with this last update go with your Warg. Unless your grouped a lot, in that case WL are always welcome and Creeps need those buffs now more than ever.
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5668936TsVpp.png[/img][/url]
    Rank 12 Warleader, Flaprat Rank 11 Reaver, various other ones i'm useless at...

If you solo, play the stalker. If you group, play WL.

I play solo most of the time on my WL and my BA, My warg on the other hand I grp with. WL are easy to solo if you buy all your skills and such. And WL are a lot scarier running towards you then wargs are

If it's the survivability that's giving you pause, I would say stay with wargs anyway. You can trait them, and with aud and flayer, its quite surprising how survivable they are.

Warg Survivability

Yeah wargs do can have some good survivability, on my warg I kill champs that use all cd's, I kill guards, and I surprisingly win 30 minute fights against wardens (not the best ones though) . I might even go flayer against some hunters.
    Mukzam r8 "Freeple Stalker" Arthuris r9 "Chumpion"