Healing weapon post RoR
What legacies do you recommend for a healing captain's onehander? I don't see much that's so great.
This is what I came up with:
- To Arms Duration
- Telling Mark Damage
- Max Targets for PA
- Vit (help the healer survive, I guess)
- Defensive Strike Armor (help the healer survive, I guess)
I don't see power as much of a problem anymore, and the DPS legacies aren't healing-focused. If 4 majors, I guess PA or DB crit over vit.
Relics I'm thinking:
- True Setting of the Three Hunters (DevMag/Pmast/Tmast/Fate) or Riddermark Setting of Might (Might/Pmast/Tmast)
- Eastemnet Gem of Charity (Tmit/Tmast/power) or True Gem of the Rising Moon (Vit/Pmast/Tmast/Fate) or Red Agate Gem of Fortune (Fate/Crit)
- True Rune of the White Mountatins (-AD/Pmast/Tmast/Agi) or Eastemnet Rune of Power (Pmit/Pmast/Tmast/Fate)
- Fate/Crit/TM crafted
Is it worth (spending the scrolls to enable) pumping the DPS?
What weapon type has a minor advantage over another? Axe to help DPS? Club to slow enemies' attack speed and reduce damage a bit?
[size=1][i]A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won[/i][/size]