We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Best leaders on imladris

Best leaders of Imladris i will list a few from creep and freep sides and rate them 1 to 10 ten being the best
    Creep: Talidis 10/10 one of the best leaders, tal never backs down from a fight and is always very sportsman like.
    Dugond: 10/10 another one of the all time greats he is also very sportsmanlike and if he opens a raid it will be to everyone no matter rank or class.
    Reeferbaby: 9/10 a firefoot transfer reefer has changed the imladris pvp greatly.
    Jotar 9/10 jo is another great leader gets very into the game!
    Leader fashu 7.5/10 A new creep to imladris, hes only been here for a few months but is already a great leader
    Hawtshot: 11/10 saving the best for last, hes one of the greats and i havent been on for a while, been busy but i've heard he's come back if this is true im very excited to get in his raids as soon as possible.
    Freep: Apache 9/10 a great leader and the best mini on this server by far.
    Elba 8/10 another new imladris player i have watched elba grow through the months and he is now one of the best leaders on imladris with multiple toons.
    Jangofettin 7/10 jango usually pops out when creep side is tearing up moors and brings the freeps back into the fight.
    Honorable Mentions: Zaugog, Earthewhen, Alkallabelk, Thandarnuir, Svijetlana, Shuklahgrim, Ona
    Best no-mic leaders: Shak, Muzle hehe, Haeb?? idk if she has a mic, Saffire/liz
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21501000008e3ed/signature.png]Muzle[/charsig]
    Favorite sang of all time : [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4VbOHvaPRc[/url]
    Give meh teh rep!

I do have a mic :P I'm far too lazy to type xD
    Haebornoob Rank Derp

Apache gets a 10 in my opinion. Haeb gets a 10, she has a mic and she's awesome.
    Jango's good to. He's a good raid leader, knows what he's doing. Hmm who am I forgetting? Idk it's late, I'm probably forgetting obvious people -_-

Creeps -
    Tali/Jotar. Never been there to see them lead but i always enjoy talking to them when they're around. Super nice! I don't really know who else leads on creepside, so probably missing a few.

No mic leaders - Thandarnuir. Even though he doesn't use a mic he's a great leader. Really nice to.

Hawt/Delt-
    Yes I have to mention you!! Awesome awesome, oh and did I mention awesome? I'm biased though because we're good friends now. ((And creeps cannot have you back ))

I didn't rate anyone with numbers except Apache and Haeb, just wanted to give my opinion, also wasn't really sure if this thread was meant for other's opinions or not...but yeah, here you go x)

Retired
    Ona -> Confetti - r8 Burglar // Funfetti - r7 Mini (Execution - Gladden)
    Demodex - r8 Warg // Bonana Split - r11 WL(Brandywine)

I've been in a few raids where Krimond was leading, and he did a fantastic job each time.
    Samuel

I only can judge freep-side.

Best leader-duo is Apache and Haeb. They go best together, with Apache leading, and Haeb picking the targets.

Jango always does a good job too. Elba is started leading groups too lately, and is doing a good job.

Pero does a good job too, although he doesn't lead that often (lately).

Never been in any of Ona's raids... didn't know she lead.

Inacthas is a really great small group leader, but he never leads raids.

Hardkastle is definently one of Imladris' best leaders, he uses some great tactics while he leads.

Can't say. I know any creep leaders, but keep it up everyone!

~Aldair

I can't believe there hasn't been a mention for Rally anywhere (Unless I've missed it somewhere). Not afraid to pick up big raids, new or experienced players and give anything a try, learnt a fair bit from him over the past few months, so credit to him too.

Quote Originally Posted by juiceyhammo View Post
    I can't believe there hasn't been a mention for Rally anywhere (Unless I've missed it somewhere). Not afraid to pick up big raids, new or experienced players and give anything a try, learnt a fair bit from him over the past few months, so credit to him too.
    True, he does a good job too.

I didn't know I lead either Aldair D: lol. I've lead a few small groups before but never a raid. xD

Retired

Raids are easy though Ona :P stick a few people in a group and tell em hit that creep, or tell em to follow you to (put destination here), and you get to say, "mk.. well we are skrewed..." when your hideously outnumbered. xD

Yes Elba you are so right. I can't believe I forgot Rally D: I remember when I first started in moors he'd always invite me to his raids even though I was new. He is definitely a great leader.

Retired

Awww

Id forget all of you guys too

in order to be a best leader dont you 1st have to be a leader? :x

misleading title. since it seem to be for anyone who leads, and then some who just happen to go out to the moors lol inac does not lead, ona definitely does not lead and jango doesnt lead much either, nor does elba come to think of it, wait, or haeb really.
    Creep side im not sure who all leads, except you left out rally.
    Whats the basis for your ratings anyways?
    I noticed apache got a 9/10?
    leaderfashu 7.5/10?

lol misleading title? i most certainly have talked to ona and heard about her trying to lead raids... i gave apache a 9/10 because while he is probobly the best freep leader on imladris some of his tactics are unsportsmanlike... the flopping in op and getting to delving glitch that he always does. also leaderfashu im pretty sure you dont have a creep central and if you do youll know that he rages alot and mostly doesnt lead the best raids and i believe i am entitled to my own opinion so dont come on this thread and start criticizing me for stating my opinion. especially when you dont have the facts.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21501000008e3ed/signature.png]Muzle[/charsig]
    Favorite sang of all time : [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4VbOHvaPRc[/url]
    Give meh teh rep!

Quote Originally Posted by xcentralx View Post
    misleading title. since it seem to be for anyone who leads
    It seems to be open for discussion, and Muzle started it off with his opinion, in no way is that a definitive list, since he last rated leaders from his point of view

inac does not lead
    Inac does very well leading groups and did great last week with a raid, I was in it.

ona definitely does not lead
    No she doesn't as she says above

jango doesnt lead much either
    Jango leads freeps a lot and does very well

nor does elba come to think of it
    I lead freeps a lot and like to think I do an OK job too

so... lol

Elba, you do a lot better job then most at leading (including me imo), and you lead very frequently.
    Last edited by Ald142; Apr 29 2013 at 09:10 PM.

don't worry guys, cent is just bitter he's not on the list. and back when the thread was originally posted, I had lead quite a bit before that but I stopped (duh).

so rather than QQ cent, why don't you go lead and show us how its supposed to be done?
    Haebornoob Rank Derp

Quote Originally Posted by juiceyhammo View Post
    I'm pretty sure not many people like Rallying now, he decided to talk trash saying stuff like

"go hide behind the worm, apache"

"the freeps are all gay XD"

"all of the freeps have manjs"

And Rallying also hasn't lead anything and when he does it doesn't turn out well for Freepside.
    PoisyCrowz

I agree with Haeb Cent. When I started pvmp, you were the first leader I met and imo you were awesome. Since then I have only seen you leading 3 or 4 raids (I'm sure you lead more then that).

Long story short lead more and don't care about these stupid lists, they are biased and words only, that don't matter much cause lists ain't the battlefield.

~Aldair

Yes I would like to think me and Elba lead a lot now, especially when Apache isn't around. And as far as this list goes the whole ranking thing may be somewhat accurate (minus the part where Apache got 9/10...wth?) but the leaders out there do only as well as their group make ups. Some days I can be out there with a 12 man raid of high rank freeps with all the decked out gear or a raid of low ranks that don't have full audacity and the best gear to help. Being the best only comes from playing the with the best. It's a team effort and always has been. I only organize and figure out what we are gonna do to challenge the threat against us. But when we rate leaders we are leaving out the group, which I myself cannot survive without one, especially with the finest healers: Ona, Akia, Takumi, Maxdark, Inacthas (when he is), Nemexida, Nisi, Apache (when he isn't leading), Venacava, Daenyras, and Dangoon on his mini. Sorry if I have left any of my other saviors out. But they are the ones who work the hardest in keeping the raid together and most of all...ALIVE. And of course it's not only our healers that make ALL the difference but they certainly are the most important. If it wasn't for them, ANY of our leaders out in the moors would be simply...useless. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't be as good as I am. I owe them my success out there more than anyone.

And what about all those times my conviction saved you jango? As always, my hard work is completely unappreciated.

Awww that's sweet Jango

And I also wanted to mention a few other things I've noticed.

Hilgul (WL) I've noticed he's lead some raids lately and he seems to do well and know what he's doing. I'm excited to see where he goes in the future. He might just be a scary WL/Raid leader to the freeps someday, and of course, I say that with the greatest of respect.

Jango & Elba/Cookie - Both lead a lot of raids as of lately. They aren't afraid to lead when needed, especially when Apache/Akia/Delt and some of the other leaders aren't around. They also make a good team. I've seen them co lead a few times which is epic.

Haeb - I miss you leading raids D: Come lead some soon pleeeease. ))

Retired

Well I thought I would give my two cents. I've observed a lot since I've been in the moors and I must say we have some really great raid leaders (in no particular order): Apache, Akia, Delt, Perodor, Haeb, Jango, Elba/Cookie, and Rally (even though he's being a jerk now) period. I would gladly follow these leaders into the one shotters any time (and I have on many occasions and not always on purpose ... lol).

But I agree with Jango, these leaders only do as well as their group makeup...things can and do go badly no matter who is leading if you don't have a cohesive group.

I don't creep much (if i do I usually quests for comms for my freeps) so I dont know much about their raid leaders, but I suspect some of their great raid leaders are some of the great freep raid leaders (e.g., Delt, Perodor, Rally).
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e2150000000466a1/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

By date...

haha as of march 13th((the day the thread was posted)which also means they must have been leading a good bit before march 13th), jango, elba, ona nor inacthas lead very much. that is all im saying. each one of you has grown up to be great raid leaders im sure, but as of the lists creation it makes no sense.

jango, good post.

Prejeant lotro best lotro

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast