We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

So what did I miss?

O hello.

Been there and back again. What did I miss, other than Rohan? Is mounted combat as hyped as it looks? Still grinding to get the latest fashion gears? Ettenmoors still as boring as ever?
    *Sapience stuff deleted*

64 views and no reply.

I remember Nimrodel was much friendlier last time I'm around LOL... Guess last time I checked in was over a year ago.

Guess no one remembers me anymore...... /le_sigh
    Last edited by Redbeaver; Mar 13 2013 at 05:18 PM.
    *Sapience stuff deleted*

I remember ya Dav. Great to see a familiar old face.

You've missed a lot, though the best way to explain it is for you to experience it yourself in game.

Eodread, Earendel, Isilmacil - Horizon
    Thattickles, Thangorodread - Table Smashers

I think it's still as friendly as ever, but you're not going to get a ton of traffic on the forums. You'll have more luck popping into GLFF I think.

Chances are you'll see lots of calls for the new raids and folks talking about U10 gear. And at 65, you've got a lot of new content to run and Hytbold to rebuild - so lots to look forward too!
    At home on Nimrodel for 4 years.
    Hadleighy/champ/100 (main), Brynnraen/guard/100 (retired main) , Zarefina/mini/100 (solo), Hazriel/LM/88, Rachlarien/RK/83, Brynreign/Beorn/71, Rudbekia/burg/34, Aysawen/capt/36, Haddley/hunter/16

I went old school and installed a N64 emulator on my PC, Ocarina of Time has better mounted combat than LOTRO

Truth be told, you haven't missed a thing.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    I went old school and installed a N64 emulator on my PC, Ocarina of Time has better mounted combat than LOTRO

Truth be told, you haven't missed a thing.
    hi Gil!

ya. last time i logged in was July 2011...

here's a quick question. never bought mirkwood, so i was stuck at 65. if i buy Rohan, will it let me level up as a free player?

hmmm mounted combat sounds discouraging, the forum was all about complaints, but its always like that. more people talk about how pretty they can make their war horses instead haha.

how bout server population, gil? remember 1.5yr ago, it was a little dry, even with the influx of free players...
    *Sapience stuff deleted*

Quote Originally Posted by Redbeaver View Post
    O hello.

Been there and back again. What did I miss, other than Rohan? Is mounted combat as hyped as it looks? Still grinding to get the latest fashion gears? Ettenmoors still as boring as ever?
    Hey dude,
    The cold in Ontario is catching up with ya so you decided to lotro it up? Hehe. You have not missed much and should be able to catch up in no time. Enjoy!
    Volodic- Rank 14 Minstrel- The first and the last Warlord of Nimrodel
    Volobash- Rank 11 Blackarrow- Arkenstone, Nikitah's Bane
    Volosavenger- Rank 9 Stalker- Landroval, The white warg