We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

LANDROVAL - the Shieldmaidens - RP kinship recruiting

“But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Éowyn I am, Éomund's daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him.”

Éowyn is a strong, incredible woman in Tolkien lore, who is also know as a Shield-maiden of Rohan.

The idea behind the kinship, the Shieldmaidens, is that women are able to defend themselves and fellows with strength and honour.

WHO is the Shieldmaidens looking for? As the inspiration behind this kinship is a woman warrior, we are looking for woman characters of all classes, levels, and backgrounds. We accept those hailing from Bree-land, Dale, Gondor, and Rohan.

WHAT is the Shieldmaidens goal? Our goal is to prove the strength of women, through role-play, questing, skirming, and raiding!

WHERE is the Shieldmaidens located? the Shieldmaidens is on the server of Landroval.

If you are interested in joining, send a tell for invite or with your questions to Nadaia of Rohan.

Note: check out our brand new website, that is currently being worked on: http://theshieldmaidens.blogspot.com/
    Last edited by Makaia; Apr 20 2014 at 06:01 PM.
    GLADDEN: Makaia GRD, Erchelm MIN, Ebonia WRD, Kaei RNK, Calielle LM - Rangers of the West