We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

[Found a fix!] Can't get in the game: "Searching for logon server, attempt 1/20..."

So I was in the middle of Inn of the Forsaken instance and I started experiencing some graphics glitches. (Anyone who's done this instance will know that one thing you cannot do is stumble around blindly). So I restarted the client hoping that would fix the issue. I logged in in the launcher fine, but then I started receiving the following message: "Searching for logon server, attempt 1/20..." It would get to 20/20 and tell me to quit as it failed.

Following some reading, I restarted the client several times, I restarted my computer, I restarted the router, I flushed dns... What gives? Is there anything else I can possibly try? Why is this happening all of a sudden, if I've never had this issue before?

I'm trying to get on Laurelin.
    Last edited by ronnalee; Mar 12 2013 at 07:42 AM.

Talking

If anyone else runs into this problem, I found a solution here: http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...til-next-crash

Glad it worked.
    Bill Magill - Mac Player - Old Timers Guild- Gladden:

Partial cast
    Valamar: Dwarf Hunter - Level 105
    Valdicta: Dwarf Rune-keeper - Level 105
    Valanne: Beorning - Level 91