We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Warg build help

Warg build help

Hulklob is an r4 Warg. I have 1000 commendations to spend. Do I get the Disappear and Throat Rip (which seems pretty specialized) at 500c each or do I build up my audacity (current rank 4) instead?

I have the other skills I can get at my level plus Damage for Morale, Armor Boost, and Long Strides.

One more question: do the speed bonuses for Four-Legged Friend and Enhanced Stealth stack with the one for Long Strides?

I'd say buy your skills first before spending tons of points on audacity, especially since disappear helps your survival more than audacity and you'll get more skilled quicker by using lots of skills than using passive perks.

In the end it doesn't really matter since 1000 commendations is pretty easily gained

Audacity is pretty nice though, but after the ranks are costing 6000 per rank you should fill up your trait slots and buy all your skills first before ranking up your audacity.

I do think the speed bonusses do stack, but I'm not sure

Disappear definitly

Never slot Damage for Health, there's 2 possible builds Health for Power 2, Damage for Power 2, 4 Crit Defence or Health for Power 2, Health for Damage 2, 4 Crit Defence

All runspeed buffs stack, yes

Quote Originally Posted by Chris91 View Post
    Disappear definitly

Never slot Damage for Health, there's 2 possible builds Health for Power 2, Damage for Power 2, 4 Crit Defence or Health for Power 2, Health for Damage 2, 4 Crit Defence

All runspeed buffs stack, yes

Is this for a shadow or a flayer warg?

It seems that Crit Def is kind of pointless right now. R9 warg, full aud, 3 Crit Def, freeps have no OP, still get hit by EC for 5k+. Crit Def might let the freep need 1-2 attacks more to finish you, but with less dps you most likely won't win the dps-race.

Quote Originally Posted by DuinDae View Post
    Hulklob is an r4 Warg. I have 1000 commendations to spend. Do I get the Disappear and Throat Rip (which seems pretty specialized) at 500c each or do I build up my audacity (current rank 4) instead?

I have the other skills I can get at my level plus Damage for Morale, Armor Boost, and Long Strides.

One more question: do the speed bonuses for Four-Legged Friend and Enhanced Stealth stack with the one for Long Strides?
    Skills first. Disappear is a life saver, and Throat Rip can at least briefly slow down Minis and Wardens. Sometimes. Maybe.

You should easily be able to afford your first 7 ranks of Audacity before you make rank 5 and unlock another round of skills.

And yes, run speed buffs stack.

Keep on Wargin'!
    Hobbits . . .
    Now them's good eatin'!

Thanks

Great advice. I wish I'd see Health for Power before getting Damage for Health. But wargs tend to bite the first thing they see.