We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Faron Set + Erebor set bonuses?

Does anyone know if the Faron 4 piece set and Erebor 2 piece set for reducing Blood Arrow and Pen. Shot focus by 1 stack for an effective -2 focus cost for each skill?

Thanks in advance!

Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabli View Post
    As far as I know, these bonuses do not stack. At least someone on the Bullroarer forum stated (if I remember correctly) that the faron 4 pieces bonus did not stack with the Erebor Huntsman's 2 pieces bonus, so I believe 2 pieces from Erebor Huntsman's should not stack with Greater Erebor's one.

And I have to confess I really hope it does not, as that would be extremelly overpowered and would turn the class into a single button smashing bot :/
    Quote Originally Posted by gelleg View Post
    the focus reduction doesn't stack it simply sets the focus cost to 2 rather than reduce by one as said. So its

Cost = 2;

not

Cost = Cost - 1;

and therefore doesn't stack I tried on BR with greater erebor and erebor huntsman it didn't stack at all. If they did stack it would be ridiculously overpowered and would make pulling aggro ridiculously easy.
    Mildford - R9 Hunter • Support - R7 LM
    The Storm Crusaders (RIP) • Gladden

Ahh, I knew it was too good to be true haha. Thanks for the quick reply!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBvpwIukn_o

That was my hunter at 75 when fleetness stacked. Regardless of the set used, fleetness does NOT stack. I can confirm as I have the orthanc set and the new erebor set and have tried using both at once, or alternating. nothing.
    [center][b][size=3]Alch - Willhealforloot - Fulmetal - Willstealyourloot[/size][/b]

[I][size=1][color=#3333]...you'll never know what it's like, spending your whole life in a dream...[/color][/size][/I][/center]

These two sets don't stack their bonus on Improved Fleetness to make Focus Cost of PS and BA become 1.

However, 2 Erebor Huntsman + 4 Hytbold Bowmaster (- 3s cooldown of Swift Bow) is still very nice in my opinion

Yeah, I tried the reduced cooldown for blood arrow, but find myself running out of morale too fast....

The more I think about it, if they arent going to let both set bonuses stack, they need to come up with a new 2 piece bonus, rather than re-hash the same bonus from a previous set of armor. Laziness on Turbines part I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by Gambien View Post
    Yeah, I tried the reduced cooldown for blood arrow, but find myself running out of morale too fast....

The more I think about it, if they arent going to let both set bonuses stack, they need to come up with a new 2 piece bonus, rather than re-hash the same bonus from a previous set of armor. Laziness on Turbines part I guess...
    Or perhaps acknowledging that it is indeed a very useful skill bonus and that hunters won't want it not avaliable anymore due to armour not being scaled up.

Just a thought.
    Elendilmir - 95 Hunter Berenthalion - 80ish Burg Berendybuck - baby warden Berenion.

Worst Reaver on the server BerendyBash - R4

Quote Originally Posted by Eldarian_Grace View Post
    Or perhaps acknowledging that it is indeed a very useful skill bonus and that hunters won't want it not avaliable anymore due to armour not being scaled up.

Just a thought.
    Agreed! I've found myself outdpsing quite a few hunters who use full hytbold/first age bows, with me in my faron set and second age bow. The set bonus has just been too good for me to want to upgrade, but now I finally can with the new huntsman set! Sad they bonuses don't stack though...although if they did I'm sure tank classes wouldn't like it very much lol.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000349948/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]