We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Faron Set + Erebor set bonuses?

Does anyone know if the Faron 4 piece set and Erebor 2 piece set for reducing Blood Arrow and Pen. Shot focus by 1 stack for an effective -2 focus cost for each skill?

Thanks in advance!

Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabli View Post
    As far as I know, these bonuses do not stack. At least someone on the Bullroarer forum stated (if I remember correctly) that the faron 4 pieces bonus did not stack with the Erebor Huntsman's 2 pieces bonus, so I believe 2 pieces from Erebor Huntsman's should not stack with Greater Erebor's one.

And I have to confess I really hope it does not, as that would be extremelly overpowered and would turn the class into a single button smashing bot :/
    Quote Originally Posted by gelleg View Post
    the focus reduction doesn't stack it simply sets the focus cost to 2 rather than reduce by one as said. So its

Cost = 2;

not

Cost = Cost - 1;

and therefore doesn't stack I tried on BR with greater erebor and erebor huntsman it didn't stack at all. If they did stack it would be ridiculously overpowered and would make pulling aggro ridiculously easy.
    [COLOR="#669966"][center][size=1]Mildford - R9 Hunter • Support - R7 LM
    The Storm Crusaders • Gladden[/size][/center][/COLOR]

Ahh, I knew it was too good to be true haha. Thanks for the quick reply!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBvpwIukn_o

That was my hunter at 75 when fleetness stacked. Regardless of the set used, fleetness does NOT stack. I can confirm as I have the orthanc set and the new erebor set and have tried using both at once, or alternating. nothing.
    [center][b][size=3]Alch - Willhealforloot - Fulmetal - Willstealyourloot[/size][/b]

[I][size=1][color=#3333]...you'll never know what it's like, spending your whole life in a dream...[/color][/size][/I][/center]

These two sets don't stack their bonus on Improved Fleetness to make Focus Cost of PS and BA become 1.

However, 2 Erebor Huntsman + 4 Hytbold Bowmaster (- 3s cooldown of Swift Bow) is still very nice in my opinion

Yeah, I tried the reduced cooldown for blood arrow, but find myself running out of morale too fast....

The more I think about it, if they arent going to let both set bonuses stack, they need to come up with a new 2 piece bonus, rather than re-hash the same bonus from a previous set of armor. Laziness on Turbines part I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by Gambien View Post
    Yeah, I tried the reduced cooldown for blood arrow, but find myself running out of morale too fast....

The more I think about it, if they arent going to let both set bonuses stack, they need to come up with a new 2 piece bonus, rather than re-hash the same bonus from a previous set of armor. Laziness on Turbines part I guess...
    Or perhaps acknowledging that it is indeed a very useful skill bonus and that hunters won't want it not avaliable anymore due to armour not being scaled up.

Just a thought.
    Elendilmir - 95 Hunter Berenthalion - 80ish Burg Berendybuck - baby warden Berenion.

Worst Reaver on the server BerendyBash - R4

Quote Originally Posted by Eldarian_Grace View Post
    Or perhaps acknowledging that it is indeed a very useful skill bonus and that hunters won't want it not avaliable anymore due to armour not being scaled up.

Just a thought.
    Agreed! I've found myself outdpsing quite a few hunters who use full hytbold/first age bows, with me in my faron set and second age bow. The set bonus has just been too good for me to want to upgrade, but now I finally can with the new huntsman set! Sad they bonuses don't stack though...although if they did I'm sure tank classes wouldn't like it very much lol.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000349948/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]