We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I challenge someone to post a lower kill/death ratio on a pvp (as opposed to pve) based war-tab.

Also, how did Rosenthal get 700,000 more renown that me with fewer deaths?
    Last edited by spelunker; Mar 16 2013 at 05:14 PM.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    I challenge someone to post a lower kill/death ratio on a pvp (as opposed to pve) based war-tab.

Also, how did Rosenthal get 700,000 more renown that me with fewer deaths?
    When he gets called out, he HIPSes.

When you get called out, you get pummeled.

Quote Originally Posted by Turuin View Post
    When he gets called out, he HIPSes.

When you get called out, you get pummeled.
    heh heh

yup. All you can do is buff up and delay the inevitable death coming...burgs can hips out and 8 times out of 10, get out alive

Yicky(R13) Weaver - Now Arkenstone{LOTRO Player Council member 3 years}
    The Witch Kings Seventh Legion
    Bubblez - Defiler
    The Black Appendage of Sauron - Leader
    Orenia | Shaxell: Misadventurers Kinship - Arkenstone

Shray had the prettiest wartab back when he was playing...
    84+% kbs and 90+ rpk on a visible class before they made it easy with quests and buffs

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddyfence View Post
    derp
    Why post your lovers war tab? wheres your precious war tab cliffdefence?
    Oh wait, not a single person cares to see the war tab of a failboating farmer, who runs from any non pre-arranged fight.

Quote Originally Posted by tkroll View Post

I see what you did there...

Quote Originally Posted by Sezneg View Post
    The striking thing is that you wouldn't "go through the trouble" of posting your wartab... but you would actually sit down and write that self important, hateful and ignorant screed. Might actually posting your wartab, which is by all accounts a good one, have done more to prove your point and less to belittle yourself (especially given the various spelling mistakes, poor sentence structure and grammar of your post)?

Might I recommend Proverbs, 26:12? "Do you see the man wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than him".
    If I was trying to sway his opinion of my wartab, then posting my wartab would have come under consideration. But I wasn't. Rather I was explaining to him why his opinion doesn't matter. If you feel I posted something factually incorrect, you're welcome to correct it. However, I generally try to make sure what I post is correct before posting it. For example, if I were to lose 5 straight fights to Gandoras, I would make certain that it was not due to my own poor play before making posts complaining about balance. After all, it would be embarrassing if someone lower ranked and playing the same class would be able to achieve a reasonable level of success while I was simultaneously making incorrect excuses for my losses.

Is it possible to quote that passage without it seeming rather ironic? Maybe try something from Deuteronomy.

If I was trying to sway his opinion of my wartab, then posting my wartab would have come under consideration. But I wasn't. Rather I was explaining to him why his opinion doesn't matter.
    And in doing so in such an ugly fashion, you've pretty much proven that his opinion matters to you a great deal.

If you feel I posted something factually incorrect, you're welcome to correct it. However, I generally try to make sure what I post is correct before posting it.
    So, you tried your best then to make sure you were correct in your judgments of this other person's worth before posting? Do you know him? Do you know anything about his life, other than assumptions and prejudices of your own?

For example, if I were to lose 5 straight fights to Gandoras, I would make certain that it was not due to my own poor play before making posts complaining about balance. After all, it would be embarrassing if someone lower ranked and playing the same class would be able to achieve a reasonable level of success while I was simultaneously making incorrect excuses for my losses.
    You seem under the impression that I put the same stakes into this game that you do. I've never claimed, nor would never claim to be anything special at my class. I enjoy it, and that's all I want or expect from it. Honestly, if I were to put the level of dedication to it you seem to expect of other players it would cease to hold my interest; LOTRO is simply not well enough constructed or tuned to be treated like an e-sport (and frankly there are many better and more well tuned games for that sort of thing were it my interest). It's a great way to pass the time and have a laugh, it's not my life's work. So if you're trying to somehow shame me for losing fights to a well played and built character, you might save both of us the time. I've beaten Gandoras, he's beaten me. I'm not ashamed to say that the butcher's bill is weighed in his favor of late. And I'm frankly not embarrassed by anyone else's success or failure in fighting Gandoras.

My interest in game balance is mathematical in nature, and not at all centered on what is or is not good for fight club play. The game is designed for group play, and my posts on the pvmp boards reflect that.

Is it possible to quote that passage without it seeming rather ironic? Maybe try something from Deuteronomy.
    You ascribe to me the same arrogance in offering that passage to you that you yourself have displayed in this thread. It was not meant as a taunt, but as a legitimate bit of advice from a source much wiser than either of us.

Even my Signature is trolling!

For example, if I were to lose 5 straight fights to Gandoras
    Let's be realistic here...

Quote Originally Posted by AGhost View Post

I see what you did there...
    LOL not far from the truth but actually Merida from Brave was the inspiration. Youngest kidlet loves that movie and even though she is only four is an archer at heart. She will shoot you right in the but. Or poke it with a lightsaber. Where did such a sweet young child inherit such violent and nerdish tendencies?
    I have absolutely no idea.
    A cosmos without the Doctor scarcely bears thinking about- The Master

Children, children, don't make me turn this thread around.

Less &&&&-talking, more war-tab posting!
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008000]Palaverus Querulus (R11)[/COLOR], [COLOR=#00ffff]Jakyll Andhide (R6)​[/COLOR], [COLOR=#ff0000]Yellowsub Marine (R1)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ffd700]Elendilmir[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Are people throwing around Bible quotes? It explains so much...

Brittain. Fidel. KimJongIl.

Quote Originally Posted by BrittainTheCommie View Post
    "The Lord of the Rings is of course a fundamentally religious and Catholic work; unconsciously so at first, but consciously in the revision." ~ JRR Tolkien

Even my Signature is trolling!

Chocolate covered bacon, good thing, bad thing, or a fad long passed? Discuss

Quote Originally Posted by Thorcar View Post
    Chocolate covered bacon, good thing, bad thing, or a fad long passed? Discuss

What is wrong with you.

Quote Originally Posted by BrittainTheCommie View Post

Ain't nobody got time for that!
    ~*~Lillibell~*~

Quote Originally Posted by Turuin View Post
    What is wrong with you.
    So many things. So....so....many...things

Quote Originally Posted by Thorcar View Post
    So many things. So....so....many...things
    Haha.

necro'ing for epeen purposes:

the second half of 9-10 was a bit 1v1 heavy, but i've lost my patience with roaming for 30 minutes at a time without seeing a soul.
    Its been fun, E.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Cool

necro'ing for epeen purposes:

the second half of 9-10 was a bit 1v1 heavy, but i've lost my patience with roaming for 30 minutes at a time without seeing a soul.
    Its been fun, E.
    If I have missed your Ranking, sincere Grats from one Warden to another! I'll try to catch up sometime down the road again =D

But this is a WarTab thread so I feel obligated to request yours, and I will get an updated one of both of mine.
    ~Anaxander R9 Warden, Baranthor R5 Hunter, Skartan R2 Guardian~ Elendilmir
    ~Karukh R10 Warg, Prisonshank R6 Reaver~ Elendilmir
    **Mac User**

Here is the furry little ankle biters tab:

I don't have a more recent one, but I took this one right after rank:
    ~Anaxander R9 Warden, Baranthor R5 Hunter, Skartan R2 Guardian~ Elendilmir
    ~Karukh R10 Warg, Prisonshank R6 Reaver~ Elendilmir
    **Mac User**

Rating: 1,519
    Kills: 35,539
    Deaths: 4,294
    Kills/Deaths: 8/3
    KB's: 3,723
    Kills Above: 14,047
    Kills Below: 21,492
    [IMG]http://images1.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp%3B85%3Enu%3D3256%3E%3B3%3A%3E254%3EWSNRCG%3D36385%3A%3B963325nu0mrj[/IMG]
    CHUMBO - Rank 12 - Malevolent Warg of Brandywine!

Few ranks back when we still could get stars.

Also a few ranks back when I finally killed KG to get the status of killing a star hugger.

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000011332c/01008/signature.png]Cosmopolitan[/charsig]

6yrs DAOC, and many months of WOW,AOC,WH

Quote Originally Posted by cosmopolitan View Post
    I'm curious how many of those kills were from the burg trick exploit.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast