We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Dawn

Dawn

Dawn is a brand new kin created on the server of Whitywindle on the 26nd of May.

Atm we are recruiting all classes, all levels to help us grow even bigger.

What we can offer you:

* Active kin with fantastic social atmosphere.
    * RaidCall server for you and your friends if you wish to use it.
    * Solid, stable leadership with years of experience in different kinds of mmo's.
    * A place for you and your friends whom are welcome to join
    * Last but not least: we all have fun while playing

If you're interested put in an application on our website http://dawn.guildlaunch.com/ or contact any officer (Sitaprutske, Brebeth, Lesdreda, Choperreed, Torgon, Ulan or Poppyz) ingame.

We look forward to your application and welcoming you into our kin.

Sincerely

The Dawn Team

The Supreme Art Of War Is To Subdue The Enemy Without Fighting.

Still looking for exceptional players to join our ranks. Contact one of the above officers for an invite.

We are awesome

Come join! We're awesome!

Good bunch of people, if you need help it's given...

Good chance on free gear from crafting... Well I give free anyways...

JOIN!

You guys take casual players that play once in a while or there is a minimum requirement for participation?...

Re: Zandoria

Rules inside the kinship:

* We will not tolerate insults, harassment, and any kind of offending behaviour directed to any member of the kin or outside.

* Every kin member needs to maintain a minimum level of activity inside the community. Unless an advice of inactivity is forwarded to an officer either through the in-game chat or ingame-mail. Removal of characters will happen after 100 days of inactivity without notice.

* To participate in an organized skirmish, instance, raid etc. This will be done through the kinship mailing system in advance or can happen on the night itself.

* (Future) The Kinship Chests are Locked to all but Officer Rank and above. If you want anything from them, let an officer know and they will retrieve it for you when they have a chance.

* Promotion to Kinsman/Kinswomen takes 5 active days, unless an officer has a reason not to.

Srr for the late reply, but it's summer holiday here and i'm away alot in the month July. Give me or one of my officers a /tell and we'd be more than happy to give you an invite.

"We will not tolerate insults, harassment, and any kind of offending behaviour directed to any member of the kin or outside."

It would be nice if this were true regarding "others" outside the kin, but in the past weeks and even last night, this has not been the case. Several Dawn members that fractured from their former kin have repeatedly been slinging insults while withdrawing the alts they absent-mindedly left in that kin. Those people know who they are and to which kin I'm referring. All I ask is that in the future, any remaining Dawn members kindly remove their alts and do so quietly and tactfully; your policy endorses my request. There is no need to harbor any further resentment as this only serves to besmirch your own kinship and upset those involved. I would like to add this does not apply all Dawn members, and I appreciate their civility in conducting themselves otherwise. Thank you and best of luck.
    Last edited by CinnamonBabka; Jul 24 2013 at 05:43 PM.