We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Smaug T2 Challenge Server First

WE GOT THIS !

Last edited by Utleth; Apr 07 2013 at 09:07 PM.

Gratz guys! Good job!

Congrats Guys!!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000108d4/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Thumbs up

Congratulations!
    At home on Nimrodel for 4 years.
    Hadleighy/champ/100 (main), Brynnraen/guard/100 (retired main) , Zarefina/mini/100 (solo), Hazriel/LM/88, Rachlarien/RK/83, Brynreign/Beorn/71, Rudbekia/burg/34, Aysawen/capt/36, Haddley/hunter/16

Sweet! (I know, I'm late).
    Is this really the only Smaug t2c completion on Nimrodel after all these weeks?

I've got a solid tactic all planned out, and may pug it sometime, if possible. Someone else must have beat it by now though, right? Seems like everyone and their mother complains on the forums about the ease of these Challenge modes, but then noone gets them done.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000af98e/01008/signature.png]Gurthalion[/charsig]
    [OOC] Faja: 'new expansion isnt even out yet, i've already failed at it'

Quote Originally Posted by forestthegreat View Post
    No, pretty sure it has been done multiple times.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/MShQXos.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by forestthegreat View Post
    Why would you assume that? Forum posts? Glff? Not everyone publicizes what they do.

I am aware of two other groups that pretty much farm Smaug T2C. And I wouldn't even guess at how many groups there are in total. I have no real way of knowing.

Reminds me of a situation a while back where a Warden was complaining that "nobody on this server runs Orthanc T2...". Needless to say, this surprised those of us doing exactly that, so he was asked why he believed that to be the case. "Well, I looked on Youtube for videos of Othanc T2, and didn't see any from Nimrodel."
    Parahelion - Burg, Krustii - Champ, Shurmann-Cappy, Tommac-Min, Lazarrus-LM, Thromdir-Hnt, Theodolan-Grd, Kozzmeaux - Bear - Dancing in the Dark kinship.
    Wrecks - Warg - The Black Blade

Grats on doing it Challenge mode, but Im pretty sure someone had done it way before Erebor t2c was done. Don't remember who did it but some one had put it in GLFFat night time(my time).

Edit: If memory servs right, it was around the time Exceptional was downing OD t2c or when people couldn't get FA from the new raids anymore.
    Last edited by Aramidis; May 04 2013 at 07:57 PM.
    I'm a human manifestation of all 7 Cardinal Sins.
    Giovy (Captain Main) /Giiovy (Mini Sub Main) - Last Stand of Olorin(PvP/PvE Kin) - Brandywine (Main)
    Giovy (Captain Main) /Zuheiry (LM Sub Main) - Exceptional(PvE T2c Raid Kin) - Nimrodel

Might want to check the date Giovy.. this was done quite some time ago

(just reading the post.. my brain might not actually be working at this hour)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramidis View Post
    Grats on doing it Challenge mode, but Im pretty sure someone had done it way before Erebor t2c was done. Don't remember who did it but some one had put it in GLFFat night time(my time).

Edit: If memory servs right, it was around the time Exceptional was downing OD t2c or when people couldn't get FA from the new raids anymore.
    Yes you are right it was done way before Erebor t2cm. We did smaugt2cm mar 9 and Erebort2cm Apr 07. So, yes smaug t2cm was done 1 month before Erebor tcm2.

If i am not mistaken, the new raids were released Mar 6 or 7 and we got it down on Saturday 9. Them I made the post late at night.

So we got Smaug t2cm like 2 or 3 days after it was live.

We got both servers first! No questions about it!