We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Bells of Dale T2C - 5 seals

Probly something I don't understand..

I ran Iobar's Peak twice yesterday, once on T1 and once on T2 (failed challenge on this one) and we didn't get a single seal, while I just read a few post above me that some ppl got a few from there.

And is there any reason why I can't play the School or Library at T2? Can launch it on specific at T1, on "advanced" if I select T2 only these instances disappear... any prerequisites to be able to do so?

Kinda lost cuz so far nothing in this thread works like it sounds it should... unless we can no longer get seals in 3-mans?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyfury View Post
    I ran Iobar's Peak twice yesterday, once on T1 and once on T2 (failed challenge on this one) and we didn't get a single seal, while I just read a few post above me that some ppl got a few from there.

And is there any reason why I can't play the School or Library at T2? Can launch it on specific at T1, on "advanced" if I select T2 only these instances disappear... any prerequisites to be able to do so?
    You need challenge on 3 mans (and 6 mans I guess) to receive the seals.

As to school/lib, they were made before the T1/T2/T2C, and don't have that system. They just have "T0", aka really really easy...

Tx, then the OP has bad infos about it, that's why I was mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyfury View Post
    Tx, then the OP has bad infos about it, that's why I was mistaken.
    OP is mostly very helpful though. There is no tier for School/Lib, but it is correct that you need to complete the challenge for the 3 seals.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2