We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 227
  1. #151
    Is the range of 12m on the distributed from the boss, or from the target of the attack? And does it only hit people who're on the aggro table or can it be BPE'd or something? I've definitely seen it be pretty random about one shotting people right next to a big group, which are generally the healers or LM...

  2. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellery01 View Post
    Is the range of 12m on the distributed from the boss, or from the target of the attack? And does it only hit people who're on the aggro table or can it be BPE'd or something? I've definitely seen it be pretty random about one shotting people right next to a big group, which are generally the healers or LM...
    We believe it is 12m from the trolls, in the video you can see how we are all group up to take the distributed attack from both trolls at the same time.
    Ramble On's Channel: [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/QuantarLOTRO?feature=mhee[/url]

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    122
    It's actually 11m, 360 AOE distributed from the bosses. 12m is the closest you can be if you want to be out of it. At least this is the info we got when we were testing it and it held true in our T2 CM run.

  4. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by bohbashum View Post
    from a mathamatical point of veiw, your missing out some figures then.
    I know I left out figures I was only talking about one aspect; mits. I admit I'm not good at explaining myself on here but what I wanted to say was a warden is going to take a larger distributed alone more than a guard would. It's not going to 1-shot anyone but it's a bigger dip of a morale pool that can be a bit more dangerous if it is followed by a devastate (yes I know about never surrender 10% or >). That was all I was saying. A warden can be a great tank or even better than a guard in multiple aspects and have a much lower tps. I only liked Jamesm49's strat because the tanking roles were what I originally had in mind.
    Last edited by xDementedx; Mar 29 2013 at 07:00 PM.

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    106
    Entropy of Brandywine downed BFE T2C on 3/29

    Last edited by schizoid19; Mar 30 2013 at 12:50 PM.

  6. #156
    Congratulations to The Aftermath - Eldar

    thank you to everyone who was involved.


  7. #157
    Quote Originally Posted by xDementedx View Post
    I know I left out figures I was only talking about one aspect; mits. I admit I'm not good at explaining myself on here but what I wanted to say was a warden is going to take a larger distributed alone more than a guard would. It's not going to 1-shot anyone but it's a bigger dip of a morale pool that can be a bit more dangerous if it is followed by a devastate (yes I know about never surrender 10% or >). That was all I was saying. A warden can be a great tank or even better than a guard in multiple aspects and have a much lower tps. I only liked Jamesm49's strat because the tanking roles were what I originally had in mind.
    As long as you position the raid correctly and use the firelore on the warden side a warden can main tank one of the trolls. Even through abnormal buffs on the trolls. As for the adds I don't know why anybody uses a tank for them, 1 champ (2 is overkill) can take them all fine with the support of 1 solid hunter. I've been seeing a lot of 3 tanks or 4 healer kills, I never was very fond of the stacking methods and they also seem to make the fight painfully long.

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    539
    Quote Originally Posted by YesMaam View Post
    As long as you position the raid correctly and use the firelore on the warden side a warden can main tank one of the trolls. Even through abnormal buffs on the trolls. As for the adds I don't know why anybody uses a tank for them, 1 champ (2 is overkill) can take them all fine with the support of 1 solid hunter. I've been seeing a lot of 3 tanks or 4 healer kills, I never was very fond of the stacking methods and they also seem to make the fight painfully long.
    You talk about downing peoples strats saying that it can be done other ways yeah it could but if its so easy why has your kin not completed it? And only 3 kins have completed how does that make seeing a lot of 3 tanks or 4 healer combos? I mean come on now man I would think before you talk about other peoples strats you would have beaten it by now. You can give the we don't care about this update but S&A is still active and I know you guys do try this content.

  9. #159
    Yeah, I dont know if any of the kins that beat it used 4 healers, so where did that come from? And also, RO worked very hard of the strat we came up with. Even after it was beat and you could see that setups that were used, we stuck with our strat and got it done. Sometimes you have to think outside the box and do what works for your kin and thats what we did.
    Ramble On's Channel: [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/QuantarLOTRO?feature=mhee[/url]

  10. #160
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesm429 View Post
    Yeah, I dont know if any of the kins that beat it used 4 healers, so where did that come from? And also, RO worked very hard of the strat we came up with. Even after it was beat and you could see that setups that were used, we stuck with our strat and got it done. Sometimes you have to think outside the box and do what works for your kin and thats what we did.
    I was told Entropy used 4 healers, I could have been misinformed. As for thinking outside the box I totally agree.

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    GV Steps
    Posts
    1,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzgakbash View Post
    You talk about downing peoples strats saying that it can be done other ways yeah it could but if its so easy why has your kin not completed it?
    We have done it. We could have bragged in glff, but for a straight forward 15 minute fight, nobody felt it was worthwhile. You can add us to the list of kins on your progression thread.

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    539
    Quote Originally Posted by jennirich View Post
    We have done it. We could have bragged in glff, but for a straight forward 15 minute fight, nobody felt it was worthwhile. You can add us to the list of kins on your progression thread.
    LOL Okay maybe you should learn to photoshop the double deed log and the challenge along with 1 chest you guys havent downed it because nobody on your kin roster has the deed completed nice try why lie about content you cant complete? But hey props to ramble on for being chosen as the lucky photoshop winners!
    Last edited by Muzgakbash; Apr 01 2013 at 03:30 AM.

  13. #163
    Quote Originally Posted by jennirich View Post
    We have done it. We could have bragged in glff, but for a straight forward 15 minute fight, nobody felt it was worthwhile. You can add us to the list of kins on your progression thread.
    That screen shot is photo shopped from that other kins photo in this thread, the one that starts with Ramble. Like you can see the players name that starts with a P.. or is it suppose to be that obvious and I missed the joke?

    Or do you take this fail game that serious that you have to photo shop pics to prove someone wrong but at the same time not proving them wrong since your photo shop skills are terrible.

    If it's suppose to be a joke then I'm sorry for missing it.. if not, you're really sad.

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    539
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilkyy View Post
    That screen shot is photo shopped from that other kins photo in this thread, the one that starts with Ramble. Like you can see the players name that starts with a P.. or is it suppose to be that obvious and I missed the joke?

    Or do you take this fail game that serious that you have to photo shop pics to prove someone wrong but at the same time not proving them wrong since your photo shop skills are terrible.

    If it's suppose to be a joke then I'm sorry for missing it.. if not, you're really sad.
    its not a joke shes gonna play it off like it was since she got caught this isnt the 1st time they said they have completed it lol

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Greece - Region of Macedonia
    Posts
    212

  16. #166
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Grams Rock - Complaining!
    Posts
    1,038
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzgakbash View Post
    its not a joke shes gonna play it off like it was since she got caught this isnt the 1st time they said they have completed it lol
    April Fools maybe?

  17. #167
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    184
    Gz Entropy

  18. #168
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by Galborion View Post
    Gz Entropy
    Thanks

    CITA AURN

  19. #169
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzgakbash View Post
    You talk about downing peoples strats saying that it can be done other ways yeah it could but if its so easy why has your kin not completed it? And only 3 kins have completed how does that make seeing a lot of 3 tanks or 4 healer combos? I mean come on now man I would think before you talk about other peoples strats you would have beaten it by now. You can give the we don't care about this update but S&A is still active and I know you guys do try this content.
    I was not making any hypothetical statements regarding strategies. All suggested alternative ways to do it was done and completed by Shock and Awe prior to my post. I don't see the reason to point the liar finger simply based off the fact that My Lotro does not update properly and I have not made it my kinships duty to advertise it's completed status. As proven by Bunny's screenshot we have completed it as a kin.

    I was in no rush to complete BFE challenge because there is no title, there is no reward, and you cannot complete the deed due to the Flight instance being removed. Out of all the raids I've led this instance had the least time invested of any boss I've ever learned and it has very specific tasks for each player. Additional factors to consider are that all of the damage taken and dealt can be calculated unlike most raids where the situation is constantly changing and the raid is forced to adapt putting more pressure and responsibilities on members of the raid that may not cope with it as well (the whole challenge of raiding).

  20. #170
    Quote Originally Posted by YesMaam
    I was not making any hypothetical statements regarding strategies. All suggested alternative ways to do it was done and completed by Shock and Awe prior to my post. I don't see the reason to point the liar finger simply based off the fact that My Lotro does not update properly and I have not made it my kinships duty to advertise it's completed status. As proven by Bunny's screenshot we have completed it as a kin.
    Maybe we don't know if your kin has made it or not, but posting that photoshopped picture makes your whole kin looks pathetic and ridiculous.

  21. #171
    Quote Originally Posted by YesMaam View Post
    As proven....we have completed it as a kin.
    Totally! ....Seee?



    April fools?
    [center][ [color=#CC0033]The Witchking's Seventh Legion [/color] | [color=#3399FF] Shock and Awe [/color] | [color=#CC0033]Terminus Venatus Triumphus[/color] ][/center]

  22. #172
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    GV Steps
    Posts
    1,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzgakbash View Post
    LOL Okay maybe you should learn to photoshop the double deed log and the challenge along with 1 chest you guys havent downed it because nobody on your kin roster has the deed completed nice try why lie about content you cant complete? But hey props to ramble on for being chosen as the lucky photoshop winners!
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzgakbash View Post
    its not a joke shes gonna play it off like it was since she got caught this isnt the 1st time they said they have completed it lol
    LOL Varron, your responses are priceless.

    We did complete BfE T2C. You can look here and here if you're still not convinced.

    Sorry you fell for our April Fools prank, we started plotting it on Wed when you guys were getting close on challenge. Saying anything sooner would have ruined the fun. We still have much much love for you Entropy guys (especially Aurn).

    Yelk will post the fraps of our fight later. It's great, we walk in and crush that instance.

  23. #173
    You may resume with the progression aspect of this thread - I made a new forum post with the video of our kill were we all can discuss strategy.

    Happy April Fools day

  24. #174
    Snowbourn - Element Zero after much slacking Completed Erebor T2 Challenge tonight also.


  25. #175
    Gratz to all especially to EzO

 

 
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload