We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Galborion View Post
    Inferno is not a problem at all for healers, because 100% of inferno dmg is covered by captains. And trust me, you need as much morale on guards as possible, because when bosses are more that 1% from each other, they hit hard. And you can try as you want, you will not avoid such situation, because morale on both bosses is not updated properly. Sometimes it takes few seconds before you can see real morale.
    Yeap, thats what got us the other night, not updating fast enough. To wipe at 8% was heart breaking, but hoping your Plugin may help that on our next try.
    Ramble On's Channel: [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/QuantarLOTRO?feature=mhee[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Galborion View Post
    Inferno is not a problem at all for healers, because 100% of inferno dmg is covered by captains. And trust me, you need as much morale on guards as possible, because when bosses are more that 1% from each other, they hit hard. And you can try as you want, you will not avoid such situation, because morale on both bosses is not updated properly. Sometimes it takes few seconds before you can see real morale.
    I'm just more into avoidance rather than max morale. I kinda stray away from the moors build and with that plugin it seems to be much easier to deal with the boss morale. The 5% marks are the only real concern and yes with captains and high crit they can keep up easily in addition to the defeat events from the adds.
    Last edited by xDementedx; Mar 25 2013 at 11:49 AM.

Hobbitual of Landroval Fires of Smaug T2C

Quote Originally Posted by wasteland View Post
    With two guards for BfE I can see my guard running 30% block (*), 25% parry and 20% evade. My crit avoidance will sit just under 7k whereas I notice yours is over 14k, so there are obviously trade-offs :P
    30% block and 22-23% parry should be doable but I doubt there is any items that will make your evade hit 20% at the same time, I could be wrong tho.

With raidbuffs I have 29,6% block, 22,3% parry and 14,3% evade which I think is pretty good while I have a good critical defence and inc. healing at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by xDementedx View Post
    Oh... I thought your tanks were tanking the adds as well....guess that's the cost of having 23k+ morale during inferno... would never put my healers through that kind of stress.
    The problem is that those adds comes every 30sec and they need to be killed as soon as possible so if a tank pick them up and champions AoE the boss will also take damage and it will be much harder to keep the boss morale equal. More than 2-3% difference and the boss can easily wipe half your raid. To be honest I don't think that is possible even as the adds and the boss will do to much damage, even for a tank.

I'm just more into avoidance rather than max morale. I kinda stray away from the moors build and with that plugin it seems to be much easier to deal with the boss morale. The 5% marks are the only real concern and yes with captains and high crit they can keep up easily in addition to the defeat events from the adds.
    I haven't build my tank as a morale build, it just comes with all the other stuff I want and also max morale should be a lot higher than 23k, pretty sure a tank could get close to 30k if he wanted but I wouldn't want to heal that tank in a fight like this.

Posted my build for BfE t2C here if you want to have a look
    http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...07#post6726307

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesm429 View Post
    Yeap, thats what got us the other night, not updating fast enough. To wipe at 8% was heart breaking, but hoping your Plugin may help that on our next try.
    Yeah that's a rough one. About an hour before we did it we wiped with 10k morale on one troll and 20k on the other - that was a really rough moment to be so close and still not do it :P

EDIT: Also, I'm fairly sure the plugin grabs information about morale from your own target + RaTs targets, so you will most likely not see huge changes to update speed.
    Last edited by Elrantiri; Mar 25 2013 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gattsu_EU View Post
    With raidbuffs I have 29,6% block, 22,3% parry and 14,3% evade which I think is pretty good while I have a good critical defence and inc. healing at the same time.
    hi gattsu, in your unbuffed screen we see you got 6.8% evade.
    how can you reacher 14.3 % with buffs?
    i think about for 14.3% evade you need about 6k+ evade. where you get 3k+ evade from buffs?

protection +1030
    agility buff food about ~350
    captains middle earth about ~ 350

spontaneous don't remember any others?

Quote Originally Posted by Beldain View Post
    i think about for 14.3% evade you need about 6k+ evade. where you get 3k+ evade from buffs?

protection +1030
    agility buff food about ~350
    captains middle earth about ~ 350

spontaneous don't remember any others?

Anthem of Prowess is +1700 Evade / +1339 Armour / -10% AD

Prowess with the Battle-hymn trait is +2300 Evade / +2000 Armour / -10% AD

ah nice thx

The problem is that those adds comes every 30sec and they need to be killed as soon as possible so if a tank pick them up and champions AoE the boss will also take damage and it will be much harder to keep the boss morale equal. More than 2-3% difference and the boss can easily wipe half your raid. To be honest I don't think that is possible even as the adds and the boss will do to much damage, even for a tank.
    I didn't think the champs would aoe, that'd be pretty dumb, I just thought the tank could take the damage better than they could. I didn't see 3 targets as enough merit to use aoes and reach higher dps and being tankish would diminish their potential.

I haven't build my tank as a morale build, it just comes with all the other stuff I want and also max morale should be a lot higher than 23k, pretty sure a tank could get close to 30k if he wanted but I wouldn't want to heal that tank in a fight like this.

Posted my build for BfE t2C here if you want to have a look
    http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...07#post6726307
    Ah that's where I have to build for more avoidance since we have wardens as well. You also have a few items I wish I was lucky enough to get. Well geared and ready for t2c definitely.
    Last edited by xDementedx; Mar 25 2013 at 11:11 PM.

30% block and 22-23% parry should be doable but I doubt there is any items that will make your evade hit 20% at the same time, I could be wrong tho.

Yeah seems I exaggerated on the evade part. This is my guard traited/geared for BfE with ward up, cappy parry and guard protection (no other buffs like mini anthems etc). Interestingly parry isn't capped at 25% like I assumed it was.

Last edited by wasteland; Mar 26 2013 at 04:28 AM.

Interestingly parry isn't capped at 25% like I assumed it was.
    Parry IS capped at 25%. Swords give 1% parry bonus and percentage bases bonuses will take you over the cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Vodomir View Post
    Parry IS capped at 25%. Swords give 1% parry bonus and percentage bases bonuses will take you over the cap.
    Ahh yes that slipped my mind. Which is surprising considering every time I see my dwarf guard with a sword I think about what a &&&&&& he looks like.

Yeah seems I exaggerated on the evade part. This is my guard traited/geared for BfE with ward up, cappy parry and guard protection (no other buffs like mini anthems etc). Interestingly parry isn't capped at 25% like I assumed it was.

it looks veri nice this, but i know both me and gattsu have 60%+ on critt defence and 26%+ inc heals, atleast i have that and i doubt G has less.
    and that helps very much to get rid of them big hits trolls make when they have the dmg buff.
    It helps having only 1 toon to grind gear for, thank turbine for making that possible :P

I didn't think the champs would aoe, that'd be pretty dumb, I just thought the tank could take the damage better than they could. I didn't see 3 targets as enough merit to use aoes and reach higher dps and being tankish would diminish their potential.
    I can't remember how much all the adds have but the Jangovar Warrior have 133k and if the other two have like 50k then they have 233k damage they have to do in 30sec before a new wave comes so I think AoE is a must.

Well geared and ready for t2c definitely.
    Thanks and I know, I have done it after all

You got a lot higher than I though you would and with all raidbuffs you would probably hit 20% evade, critical defence and inc. healing is a bit low for my taste tho

I can't remember how much all the adds have but the Jangovar Warrior have 133k and if the other two have like 50k then they have 233k damage they have to do in 30sec before a new wave comes
    Depends if 3 aoe targets in tank gear out dps glass cannon single target with only about 3-4 attempts at raging blades per wave. Mediocre hits for the rest and you give your other classes a chance to add to their dps. Anyways regardless there are potential for multiple methods and yours was a viable one. Grats again.

Thanks and I know, I have done it after all
    Yep, RNG sucks.
    Last edited by xDementedx; Mar 26 2013 at 12:26 PM.

Yep, RNG sucks.
    Once you find a good tactic for this fight there isn't much RNG in it so please don't come here and try to make it out to be all luck, because it wasn't.

The Mellowship have also completed the Battle for Erebor T2CM

[SIZE=2][FONT=arial][SIZE=2]Neen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][B][EU][/B][/SIZE] Eldar
    [URL="http://themellowship.com"][COLOR=#ffff00]The Mellowship[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT][/SIZE]

Congrats.

Grats to the Mellowship.

Well played.
    And that percentage plug in has become a best seller apparently. Kudos to the Ascension guy.

E- 'The Shiny Starblossom Necklace of Endurance defeated the Jangovar Warrior'
    just lol
    And same build, two champs, only one hunter.
    Last edited by Aohh; Mar 26 2013 at 09:03 PM.

Congratulations guys

Congrats to The Mellowship for a well done job

Cool GZ

Grats to Mellowship.

Is very good to see more kins keep trying this even tho loot-table is so messed up,
    And to xDementedx keep trying maybe the generator will spinn your direction 1 time also

Congrats to The Mellowship

ps. we still waiting for any great Erebor T2HM movie

Depends if 3 aoe targets in tank gear out dps glass cannon single target with only about 3-4 attempts at raging blades per wave. Mediocre hits for the rest and you give your other classes a chance to add to their dps. Anyways regardless there are potential for multiple methods and yours was a viable one. Grats again.
    You say only 3-4 raging blades per wave, but that easily amounts to 0.5-1% morale on the boss (perhaps even more?) if there's some crits in between. Add in the "mediocre hits" from blade-wall, rend etc. and morale management becomes extremely painful IMO.

The seemingly random spawnpoint of the adds does not make it any easier.

Also, big grats to The Mellowship!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast