We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
    Connecticut, USA

Exclamation Player Character Frame has gone AWOL.

This probably seems like a stupid question, but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to get my Player Frame (the one with my portrait) to turn back on. I think I clicked something that turned it off, but I can't find the option to turn it back on anywhere in the options. I did something similar a few months back and my friend figured out, but I forgot what we did.

I tried playing without it since I use VitalBars, but it's driving me batty that it's missing.
    I also miss being able to right click my portrait for whatever reason.
    I'm so used to it being there that I can't enjoy myself!!!

Of note, I use KragenBars2, VitalBars, SortPack, Palantir, and TravelWindow.
    But I highly doubt it's the plugins.

No, this is ALL me. I obviously clicked something or a shortcut I shouldn't have.
    Someone give me a clue.

Nekobaby (Sam)
    My motto:
    "To live, die, and play sporadically. . ."

You cannot hide the player vital frame using the standard UI options. One of your plugins has done it.

I'd recommend disabling your plugins one at a time until you find the offender. When you find which plugin is causing it, check its options to see if there's a setting to show or hide the standard player vitals frame.