We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    I paid to play for well over 4 1/2 yrs.. One could consider that somewhat of an investment even if I never paid to win.

and yes, I am color blind, but I fail to see what that has to do with paying to win? Let's see, browns look like orange or green and the color purple are very similar, however, I see shade differences extremely well and it's difficult to camouflage things from me.. So being color blind can give one some unique perspectives that others just don't see..

Ya know, when I grow up, I hope I can use those witty color metaphors as well as you.. Fat chance though since I'm color blind..
    You do know there are other letters in the alphabet besides QQ, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeylad View Post
    You do know there are other letters in the alphabet besides QQ, right?
    Yes dear, I know there are other letters. I'm also aware of the fact that there is only one Q in the alphabet. Surely by now your eyes have cleared enough to see that?
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

The way I see it freeps got the upperhand, without audacity every freep kills me without having to spend the least effort. So why should I bother getting full aud? to be able to fight some freeps who run for their tails at the first sight of danger?
    If fighting freeps is the reward for doing the grind, it aint worth it cause even the Slugs put up a better fight then most of the freeps.
    Do you come from a land down under? Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover - Men at Work.
    You're welcome. Now it will fester in your head :p

Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    I paid to play for well over 4 1/2 yrs.. One could consider that somewhat of an investment even if I never paid to win.

and yes, I am color blind, but I fail to see what that has to do with paying to win? Let's see, browns look like orange or green and the color purple are very similar, however, I see shade differences extremely well and it's difficult to camouflage things from me.. So being color blind can give one some unique perspectives that others just don't see..

Ya know, when I grow up, I hope I can use those witty color metaphors as well as you.. Fat chance though since I'm color blind..
    The message is you've been creeping so long all you see is negative things about the other side. It happens to everyone. Changes or no changes, store or no store, the only real negative thing about pvp, imo, is lack of leaders. People don't want to do it. Cause it takes work, patience, and it isn't "fun". So as a result what happens is turtling, exploiting, soloing, whining, and poor community. So... some people turn to the store, most will turtle, some will log, some QQ in GLFF/OOC, some QQ on the forums, and some will flip to what ever side is easier all to avoid what needs to happen.

I'm only too happy to finally creep again if the freeps start coming out in herds after the erebor farm no longer satisfies the need for avatar gain. It's gonna be a party.
    Clown • Reject • Gigabytes

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    The way I see it freeps got the upperhand, without audacity every freep kills me without having to spend the least effort. So why should I bother getting full aud? to be able to fight some freeps who run for their tails at the first sight of danger?
    If fighting freeps is the reward for doing the grind, it aint worth it cause even the Slugs put up a better fight then most of the freeps.
    I see opportunity knocking.
    Clown • Reject • Gigabytes

Quote Originally Posted by the_blah View Post
    I see opportunity knocking.
    Opportunity to troll me/prove me wrong?
    Please do so, I might learn something
    Do you come from a land down under? Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover - Men at Work.
    You're welcome. Now it will fester in your head :p

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2