We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ok, here it is, I'm crying, whining, throwing a tantrume, ect... Give me what I want?

Congratz Freeples, generally speaking, all your crying has paid off.. You now have your Win buttons back..

Not only have I never got one of those precious brands but now I never will..

Now my observations are premature because most you freeps don't have all the latest toys yet, but here goes anyway..

Wardens seem to have gotten a slight nerf.. They now can only tank 3 or 4 creeps without dieing instead of 6 to 8.. Not to worry though, they still out-tank a poor Guardian 10 fold..

I'm sorry Guardians but it seems you missed the Win button hand-outs again, but the good news is sprint is well and as long as there's a safe zone within half a map, you can still eosprint to safty..

It seems Hunters where the first in line for the win-button handouts again because they are definitely back to being op.. Thank Althore for all his whining..

Burgs seem to be about the same but then again, how many have their first agers and new toys.. Let's hope they still have to pick their fights.. That's all we need is for a Burg to join the Wardens and Cappies as Tanks..

Oh, did I mention Cappies? Look out Wardens, you have some competition. Seems it's their turn to kit around 6 or more Creeps now.. hahaha... I may have to set up and use both hands now, instead of /follow and mousing my skills when it comes to 1v1ing a certain Cappie..

Now as for Minnies and Champs, I can't comment but let's hope they weren't far behind the Hunts when collecting their win buttons...

Now I am setting in a pool of tears and still crying my eyes out but their is a bright side to all this for Creeps. Perhaps now that there's no reason to hide in one-shotters that the GV camps will end.
    Perhaps since the ez-moding flipfloppers now have no reason to play creep and delete their Brands, that there will always be plenty of Freeps out during all times. Perhaps we'll actually get some good Keep fights going and there will be less emphasis on flipping OP's.

Of course Freeps will rule, they can't stand not having it that way as we've witnessed in recent history..

Now pardon me while I go get a towel to dry my keyboard of before it shorts out..
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

Is this a creep QQ post? The irony of the OP!

Does this mean I can play creep again? The great thing about poor balance is one side will always have some kind of challenge. Unless you refuse, or can not switch to a disadvantaged side, then I'm sorry these game changes are ruining your gaming.

PS> You should be happy Gunnor. Unless you think this is gonna be too hard? Maybe you should bring back your Gaurd.
    Last edited by the_blah; Mar 08 2013 at 06:21 PM.
    [color=maroon][size=1][center]Clown • Reject • Gigabytes[/center][/size][/color]

Yeah, guards never get any love. </3

Quote Originally Posted by the_blah View Post
    PS> You should be happy Gunnor. Unless you think this is gonna be too hard? Maybe you should bring back your Gaurd.
    Awh, something else for me to cry about!! Can I log in with full gear, 1st ager and full audacity? Or will I have to grind it? If not then I guess the only grinding I'll be doing is my false teeth and collecting grimwood logs on my Creep..
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

What a huge wimp this guy is.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000034770/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

You think freeps are OP now? LMFAO. Take off the goggles.

We have to sacrifice our main stat to find jewelry with fate on it to boost our crit rating back to a decent level in the moors -- even with field promotions, I still find myself at barely 9k morale, hardly an "OP" level of morale.

My tact mit has dropped by 2k, thanks to the removal of 2 and 4 set bonuses, and I'm sure other freeps felt the hit harder, as one of the mini's in my kin lost over 800 crit and 500 morale due to set bonuses alone.

As of now, field promotions are nothing but consolation for the hits most freeps have taken with the new fate changes and set bonus removals.

Whatever buff U10 gives the freeps, creeps still have more than enough advantage over.
    RIP Milkmefondly 2014

Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    Awh, something else for me to cry about!! Can I log in with full gear, 1st ager and full audacity? Or will I have to grind it? If not then I guess the only grinding I'll be doing is my false teeth and collecting grimwood logs on my Creep..
    You just said it, we have to grind it. That takes time we put into the game. It's not as if we got to go out and buy it as creeps can with skills.

Let me see here, I got 1 lvl 85, 1 lvl 76 and two lvl 75 chars. I got a 71 hunter and a 48 LM, I got Grandmaster Woodworker/Weapon smith yet I still feel like making it to r10 on my BA took more effort , However the LI system can go ************. Thats one grind I wont be able to complete
    I need like 20x scrolls of empowerment, whatever they are called in this expansion. The grind isnt worth it.
    However, getting skills on your freep, now that aint a problem. Just level up and get them for free (my warden's gold is gone T_T), creeps have to get to r15 to unlock all their skills while freeps can unlock them in r0.
    Not every creep use the store and thats a fact, it takes longer to get to r15 than to level up all the freep classes.
    Grinding gear, well that is another matter. Both have to get audacity, freeps grind out their traits/virtues, creeps must unlock them by commendations.

my point is, while freeps are safe outside Ettenmoors, creeps are expected to fight possibly top geared freeps from day 1.

How can people complain about creeps buying skills? It seems reasonable to me that freeps and creeps have all their skills when fighting one another.

When does wargs get flayer stance? r10 is it? now when does champions get their last bubble?

Now getting gear, this is the part I hate cause it is getting worse by each expansion. And that grind beats the creep grind cause creeps dont have items nor LIs.

So freeps, please whine about your gear grind cause I do it too, but dont come whine to me if creeps buy store skills cause thats bull and Ill look down on every freep who whines about it. Using leveling as an argument isnt working on me cause I can level one up in a month or two, now tell me what creep can get to r15 during those two months?
    Last edited by Witch0King; Mar 09 2013 at 12:29 PM.
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

It is too early to tell, but I find it funny to see a post like that so soon...
    Mellar@Gladden, DOTH Hunter.

this is a joke thread, you bunch of babies.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100000ae792/signature.png]Eunuch[/charsig]
    My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. My power is discombobulatingly devastating.

but the good news is sprint is well and as long as there's a safe zone within half a map, you can still eosprint to safty..

I've never understood the griefing of Eothaine for this when 99.9% of the warg population, including yourself, does the exact same yet they're just playing their class.

It seems Hunters where the first in line for the win-button handouts again because they are definitely back to being op.. Thank Althore for all his whining..

When do I get this win-button thingy? Will I find it in my loot bag? Should I expect some mail soon? Maybe a lottery win notification? Or should I go try to find it at the end of Castratos' rainbow?

At least with you still around, I don't have to worry about bein' the one peeps point out when they start talkin' about senile dementia.

Thanks for that.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkshipOfLanterns View Post
    this is a joke thread......

Now that you've posted, yes, I think it is.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Althorion again.
    RIP Milkmefondly 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Althorion View Post
    I've never understood the griefing of Eothaine for this when 99.9% of the warg population, including yourself, does the exact same yet they're just playing their class.
    Do I really need to explain the difference between Wargs/Burgs (Stealth & Evade Classes) and Guardians (Tanks)?

When do I get this win-button thingy? Will I find it in my loot bag? Should I expect some mail soon? Maybe a lottery win notification? Or should I go try to find it at the end of Castratos' rainbow?
    Ok, maybe in your case I'm mistaken.. Perhaps Spwit can give you a pointer or two.. He's a badazz on his hunt for sure..

At least with you still around, I don't have to worry about bein' the one peeps point out when they start talkin' about senile dementia.
    LOL, after those first two comments, you might should worry just a little, but that's ok.. We do get old..

Thanks for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeylad View Post
    You just said it, we have to grind it. That takes time we put into the game. It's not as if we got to go out and buy it as creeps can with skills.
    If grinding is your thang, go for it!! I'll just go read a good book, watch a movie, or do anything else but grind. Then when you finally do come out to the Moors, I'll buy my skills and then proceed to send your little pixel character to the rez circle..

Hate me if you want, but "Hey Jack", I didn't design this game. Just playing as intended...

Quote Originally Posted by Tchad View Post
    It is too early to tell, but I find it funny to see a post like that so soon...
    See you got it and didn't even realize it.. We're so proud of you...

As of the beginning of U10 it takes four creeps to kill one freep. I can take a warg, a warleader, and a black arrow, and I can not kill a lore master or a champ in seperate fights. I hear freeps complaining about having to change their characters to get the maximum effect. Fate gear, 1st age weapons and the like. Consider though, there is nothing that a creep can do to change their character except for a few corruption slots. It makes no difference what your freep stats really are. The comparison lies only on freep vs creep combat performance.

Before patch 10 it took six minutes for in one fight for a rank 12 reaver and a rank 10 warleader to kill a minstral. You can argue that its all about skill, but comon this game is auto-target skill rotation. At least some of the creeps have the skill to play their class, and not every creep is the class A best player on server either.

So before you go believing that you are the best freep on the server because you can take out three creeps, that you are so great because even though creeps are OP you were able to kill three solo, remember it is all a gift from turbine for giving you the skills, and gear to do so.

I believe this patch will have two possible outcomes. Either so many creeps will stop playing that there will be very little pvp on some servers, or creeps will only be out when there are very few freeps in the moors. Either way creeps and freeps will need to learn a new moors strategy.

Do I really need to explain the difference between Wargs/Burgs (Stealth & Evade Classes) and Guardians (Tanks)?

Only if I need to explain the difference between running away and running away.

Oh wait..........

Ok, maybe in your case I'm mistaken.. Perhaps Spwit can give you a pointer or two.. He's a badazz on his hunt for sure..

I will only accept pointers from someone who plays the hunter class better than me.

Looks like i'm on my own.

Only if I need to explain the difference between running away and running away.

Oh wait..........

I will only accept pointers from someone who plays the hunter class better than me.

Looks like i'm on my own.
    Don't get me wrong here, I like Eosprint.. We can now give merit to the argument that Gunnor isn't the worst Guardian to ever enter the Moores.

And again, I'm not that good of a player, you may in fact be the best Hunter to grace the Moores. I just know that the last couple of times we've ran across one another solo, I could hit /follow, not Wrath and mouse click my skills and it was a close fight.
    Spwit kills me with me using all my cooldowns and me using both hands.. Maybe out of ten encounters, he let me kill him once and he wasn't even using storebought pots.. hmm?

Oh, did I mention I hate Spwit while I love my lil Althore.. <snicker>

On a sidenote: You did do better against me than Aris did on his Cappie. Perhaps Grimphore gave him a few pointers though cause it seemed he got a little better.

*did I mention I hate Grimphore?

Another sidenote: Just ran into the Althor's Hunt for the first time sense the update.. and sure you died, but hey!, your hunt tanked two reavers, a spider and a warg.. See, all that crying paid off, your OP again.. congratz.. (but your still no Spwit, sorry)...

LOL, finally 1 on 1 (not really a 1v1 though) and you got me... I was starting to wander if you were going to corpse jump me and was about to start crying but you came through!!!

By the way, Now that you have your win button back, I'm guessing we'll be seeing you out in the Moores a lot more now, in comparison to those rare visits you made prior to this update?
    I think you actually spent more time in Creep OCC than you did on your Hunt back then..
    Last edited by DaxMaxtor; Mar 12 2013 at 12:52 PM.

........your OP again....congratz.....

I've always been OP.

Also, you can continue to compare me to any other hunter, that's fine. We all know better.

I'm fully aware of what and who I am in the context of this game, as do most creeps, and the smart ones either show me respect, zerg me with #s, or just run away.

The dumb ones talk smack here or in creep ooc.

Just remember though........you bought it Ron........now you have to pay for it.

Just remember though........you bought it Ron........now you have to pay for it.
    In case you didn't know, this is F2P and I've not spent any real life dollars in over a yr now.. and update 10 is one of the reasons I haven't.

And yes, I blame you.. Your the one spending all your rl money and forum crying to win. Prior to update 10, this was the most balanced pvp I've ever seen in this game, but NOooo, you couldn't handle not having your Ranged Tank that dealt more single target dps than any other class in the game so you pitched a fit til you got your way.

Yea, it's all your fault that the camping is about to change to the Gram's steps. So enjoy your OPness, you are the one that bought it... I'm just glad I don't pay your credit card bill.. hahaha

Ya know, anyone who plays a fully equipped Hunter, Warden or Cappie that thought the guy who deleted his brand was so honorable, should delete their charater now. The Brand doesn't come close to the exploits we are seeing now.

See you on the battlefield Alstore....
    Last edited by DaxMaxtor; Mar 13 2013 at 04:51 PM.

In case you didn't know, this is F2P and I've not spent any real life dollars in over a yr now.. and update 10 is one of the reasons I haven't.

And yes, I blame you.. Your the one spending all your rl money and forum crying to win. Prior to update 10, this was the most balanced pvp I've ever seen in this game, but NOooo, you couldn't handle not having your Ranged Tank that dealt more single target dps than any other class in the game so you pitched a fit til you got your way.

Yea, it's all your fault that the camping is about to change to the Gram's steps. So enjoy your OPness, you are the one that bought it... I'm just glad I don't pay your credit card bill.. hahaha

Ya know, anyone who plays a fully equipped Hunter, Warden or Cappie that thought the guy who deleted his brand was so honorable, should delete their charater now. The Brand doesn't come close to the exploits we are seeing now.

See you on the battlefield Alstore....
    You know... you get what you pay for. If it's a free meal, what's there to complain about!? People that do pay, are entitled to complain. imo.

If people play the red side long enough, all they see is red. They become color blind. You should know better.
    [color=maroon][size=1][center]Clown • Reject • Gigabytes[/center][/size][/color]

You know... you get what you pay for. If it's a free meal, what's there to complain about!? People that do pay, are entitled to complain. imo.

If people play the red side long enough, all they see is red. They become color blind. You should know better.
    I pay, PvP sucks atm if you're a creep.

Freeps see blue... both sides are to blame....
    [B][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]Gladden[/SIZE]
    <Cmdr. Dolcarak><Lt. Cojiro>
    ~Leader of SotWH~[/COLOR][COLOR=blk]
    [/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

[/B]

Who are you? Do you play in the Moores? hahaha

and you should know better than to tell me I should know better..

Quote Originally Posted by CatManDoo View Post
    I pay, PvP sucks atm if you're a creep.

Freeps see blue... both sides are to blame....
    I never said paying makes PvP better. It just means people are entitled to QQ about their product. With my color metaphor I wasn't talking about a specific side. Maybe I should have used the color purple.

Who are you? Do you play in the Moores? hahaha

and you should know better than to tell me I should know better..
    I do play in the moors and Gunnor you should know better. The things creeps do are as bad as what you see freeps do. If you don't believe that then you are color blind.

I never said paying makes PvP better. It just means people are entitled to QQ about their product. With my color metaphor I wasn't talking about a specific side. Maybe I should have used the color purple.
    I paid to play for well over 4 1/2 yrs.. One could consider that somewhat of an investment even if I never paid to win.

I do play in the moors and Gunnor you should know better. The things creeps do are as bad as what you see freeps do. If you don't believe that then you are color blind.
    and yes, I am color blind, but I fail to see what that has to do with paying to win? Let's see, browns look like orange or green and the color purple are very similar, however, I see shade differences extremely well and it's difficult to camouflage things from me.. So being color blind can give one some unique perspectives that others just don't see..

Ya know, when I grow up, I hope I can use those witty color metaphors as well as you.. Fat chance though since I'm color blind..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast