We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Them Skins

Them Skins

Pretty simple request, here.
    Have any pics of the new store-bought creep skins?
    Please post 'em if you got 'em! So far all i've seen is, briefly, the warg and defiler.
    Would really like to see the BlackArrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Akotah View Post
    Pretty simple request, here.
    Have any pics of the new store-bought creep skins?
    Please post 'em if you got 'em! So far all i've seen is, briefly, the warg and defiler.
    Would really like to see the BlackArrow!

The spider is just a slight recolor of another skin. The BA looks out of place in this game region. The WL is THE DRAGONBORN.
    [img]http://imageshack.us/a/img41/4553/73i4.jpg[/img]

Even my Signature is trolling!

i really like the warg and the reaver, they could totally give the wl a better sheild but meh its cool to :3

btw, how much do these skins cost?

Quote Originally Posted by VillageStooge View Post
    btw, how much do these skins cost?
    995tp.

IE, more than the creep classes themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by astalyn View Post
    995tp.

IE, more than the creep classes themselves.
    darn thats expensive, the most expensive creep thing is 595tp, still high but understandable ... 995??? gosh, oh well i guess i'll be deeding and saveing up since i really want the reaver one bad now lol

Save your money. Had some poor sap buy the warg skin on Arkenstone.... He immediately saw his err, and sports a sigil-skin. Gawd. It looks terrible.

I mean, I'm glad that Turbine is letting the interns and floor security folks do their artwork and all now....but..YEESH!!

It looks like a animae- mix bunny rabbit (and yes those ears are ENORMOUS) with a face/jaw-line/mouth that looks more shark-like then anything else.

Turbine: Give us the reindeer warg with the red nose if you guys are just going to throw caution to the wind with that gawd-aweful 'jackalope' skin....

i havent been in-game since u-10 but im loving these skins cant wait to go try out the ba one from the looks of it they dont have those big pepporoni nipples on them anymore haha

Quote Originally Posted by brunnhilda View Post
    Save your money. Had some poor sap buy the warg skin on Arkenstone.... He immediately saw his err, and sports a sigil-skin. Gawd. It looks terrible.

I mean, I'm glad that Turbine is letting the interns and floor security folks do their artwork and all now....but..YEESH!!

It looks like a animae- mix bunny rabbit (and yes those ears are ENORMOUS) with a face/jaw-line/mouth that looks more shark-like then anything else.

Turbine: Give us the reindeer warg with the red nose if you guys are just going to throw caution to the wind with that gawd-aweful 'jackalope' skin....
    Did he really? Lol. I remember people fawning over it in OOC. I, personally, was trying not to barf

Warg skin is horrendous, period, end of discussion. Weaver skin is a ripoff. 995TP for a recolor on a FREE (or even just 100TP if you bought a store key) sigil skin? /pass

Defiler... meh. Reaver... nice to see somethin a bit different. WL and BA are just strange strange.

Is that a SADDLE on the warg? Shades of things to come?...

Why is the warg's saddle right over its hindlegs?!?

That's just . . . it's . . . I can't . . . there are no words . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Ivaneus View Post
    Why is the warg's saddle right over its hindlegs?!?

That's just . . . it's . . . I can't . . . there are no words . . .
    Mmmhmmm. Giddy up, cowboys!

The Warg skin is awful, I mean really awful.
    I tried it on BR before U10 shipped and it runs very strange, that much that I couldn't concentrate on anything other than the stupid pole waving around. Even started to feel a little sea sick....

Maybe the Devs should refrain from letting the art dept doing anymore of this nonsense until there is a player input involved. I mean if they had just let any regular Warg player have a look for a few mins they would have told them to behave - it's not quite April Fools day yet !!

re. having the saddle as indicating of things to come.... I very much doubt it's what you're hoping for.

Those are some weird-&&& skins.
    Next to that I'd rather spend that 1k TP on three pay2win traits/skills rather than something cosmetic that'll probably only get you killed because you stand out.