We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

What instrument should i use?

I'm a lvl 60 Mini using a lvl 40 drum. I can not find any instruments either at the AH or wood crafters guild recipes for any instruments between lvl 40 and 70. Can anyone enlighten me as to if there are any instruments for my lvl and where to get them? Also I read as soon as you can use a drum do it. Is there a lvl where I should switch to something else and what?

Thanks

I used the drum for a long time until I found the Lórien Cowbell available for barter from Idhbrennil on Talan Fanuidhol in Lothlórien. It's a great all-round instrument but I long for the gentle thump thump thump of my drum.

The instruments for your level are the Lothlorien ones. The recipes for these can be found inside CG, on a platform above the AH. The recipe and crit item cost a couple of silver branches but it are the only ones available at your level range

Quote Originally Posted by mynamewastakenvandel View Post
    Also I read as soon as you can use a drum do it. Is there a lvl where I should switch to something else and what?

Thanks
    One you get to lv70 instruments the crafting recipes start being multi-output, so you can have whatever instrument you want.
    “All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”