We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferthcott View Post
    If I am lacking Morale, I have ranged skills/alternatives mentioned by Milithion.
    If I lack Power, I can risk getting into melee. If I lack both, I am kinda dead anyway.
    But necessity of a melee - based heal (so: I lack Morale already) is kinda counter - intuitive against ie. Bugud.
    (Agile Rejoinder is not Mounted Combat )

Replacing Inc Healing (Rohirrim) is a good choice too, people complaining should check how much *exactly* it was giving us That particular bonus would had some sense for actual tanks and against difficult content. Neither class roles nor difficulty is offered by MC so far. Nerfing MC relics is as irrelevant as they all are in general.
    I laughed so hard at this. Really? You are just trolling here.
    Power is no issue to hunters, nor has it ever been if you know what you are doing.
    Morale, stack up some raw morale from virtues or whatever.
    Go solo bugud right now, because I can still solo him without a problem at all. Better yet, go get new gears and comeback and solo bugud afterwards.

Quit with the QQing on pointless things that are easily countered.

Quote Originally Posted by lioheart View Post
    I laughed so hard at this. Really? You are just trolling here.
    Power is no issue to hunters, nor has it ever been if you know what you are doing.
    Morale, stack up some raw morale from virtues or whatever.
    Go solo bugud right now, because I can still solo him without a problem at all. Better yet, go get new gears and comeback and solo bugud afterwards.

Quit with the QQing on pointless things that are easily countered.
    i'm really not sure if you understood what he wrote.
    Es grüßt General HauptmannMilithion - Held der Ettenöden

Sippenleiter von MNdK
    Technische Hilfe FAQ: http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?402521-Technische-Hilfe-FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Milithion View Post
    i'm really not sure if you understood what he wrote.
    It was mounted combat related. A situation in which no hunters should have any problems in.

Quote Originally Posted by lioheart View Post
    It was mounted combat related. A situation in which no hunters should have any problems in.
    Lol.

There was a quote initial part referred to, with Kongas complaining about specific issue. Good thing we have quotes and all that so other people can ignore them anyway

I can add translation to standalone version if necessary though: "Patch notes related to MC are either reasonable, benign or deal with stuff that is worthless to begin with and no harm is possible". Elaborating -> see above. Or not, what's the point :P

Seeking Arrow will now restore morale to players, rather than power (in Rohirrim).

Feels like people are forgetting this change.. They basically just flipped two power/morale restore skills. Not a big deal IMO.
    [center][img]http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3797/9452131083_d1d6d5f2fa_o.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Caileen - Bait, Consolida - Burg in the making[/center]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2