We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

This is going to be interesting...

■Mordirith's Brand should no longer drop from locked lootboxes.
    ■Lainedhal's Insignia and Ak’lhun's Brand (ranks 1 through 14) are now usable in combat, provide a break out of negative combat states and no longer grant any immunity. Their cooldowns have also been reduced.
    ■Ak’lhun's Brands and Mordirith's Brand now share a cooldown channel. Using one will put the other on cooldown.
    I guess it had to be done.
    Last edited by Blato; Mar 06 2013 at 09:32 AM.
    Paragon - Pyrrhic
    Ishlan R12 WL
    Nalshi R11 Rvr, Ishnal R9 Spider, Shilan R9 Defiler
    Blato (Mini), Ishlun (Capt), Shilan (Ward), (+4)

Lol, my reaver resilience is better than a brand.
    [center][color=red][size=3][color=gold]~[/color]Ittybitty, Reaver[color=gold]~[/color][/size]
    [size=1]Sexylegs, Rank [color=cyan]8[/color] Spider[/size]
    [size=1]Vic, Rank [color=cyan]7[/color] Defiler[/size][/color][/center]

People shouldn't need brands to get kills anyway
    Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.
    [IMG]http://oi44.tinypic.com/ejvr5f.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Spider29 View Post
    People shouldn't need brands to get kills anyway
    Says the 2 Reavers....the rest of us get to stand there chained stunned (smiling stupidly) while we melt. Well at least the store brands still work, go lotro store!! I hope all of the great balancing changes don't totally shut down crick pvp, it doesn't look good so far. ;/
    Xalfang R10 warg, Xalweb R8 Spidey, Xalgnakah R8 Defiler/Bruzrat's pocket-healer, Euanggelion R8 Warden.

I hope that nerfing Mordirith's brand is not equal for you as shutting down crick's pvp...Lol.

I don't really care they nerfed Mordies it needed to happen. but what they did to rank brands I find stupid. long cd pots with no immunity for 5000 commendations, I already threw my rank brand out cuz it shares a cooldown with mords. mords at least grants some immunity, though it is no better then a fury pot. reaver resilience is now more powerful then a rank 15 brand figure that out :P
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000af094/signature.png]Baneoffirehands[/charsig]
    R8 RK, R8 champ, R7 burg, R8 warden. R13 warg, R10 spider, R9 reaver, R8 Warleader R6 BA

Quote Originally Posted by firehandsjr View Post
    but what they did to rank brands I find stupid. long cd pots with no immunity for 5000 commendations.
    totally agreed
    Paragon - Pyrrhic
    Ishlan R12 WL
    Nalshi R11 Rvr, Ishnal R9 Spider, Shilan R9 Defiler
    Blato (Mini), Ishlun (Capt), Shilan (Ward), (+4)

ya the pvp is prolly mostly absent due to all the raiding now. It *could pick up again and prolly will at some point. It has been a ghost town out there lately tho.
    Xalfang R10 warg, Xalweb R8 Spidey, Xalgnakah R8 Defiler/Bruzrat's pocket-healer, Euanggelion R8 Warden.

Quote Originally Posted by HellsGateTT View Post
    I hope that nerfing Mordirith's brand is not equal for you as shutting down crick's pvp...Lol.
    not just the mord's but all the stuff at once, freep buffs, with all the new gear in what I had thought was a pretty even setting. Figure some people will get disgusted and quit, that's all I meant.