We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
Results 151 to 168 of 168
  1. #151
    After a month of close finishes (Notably 8%, 6%, 4%) Wiping as Intended BFE T2CM. 2 Tanks.

    We started raiding BFE about 2 months ago. Smooth run tonight and very pleased.

    Last edited by Lao10; Nov 05 2013 at 06:22 PM.
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/generator.php/Laolos/2/9/3/7/85/Wiping+As+Intended/0/2/1/11/10/1/6/8/8/8/8/8/8.png[/IMG]

  2. #152
    Gz everyone, better late than never
    [CENTER][URL=http://i.imgur.com/P8m6Uwk.png][COLOR=PURPLE]Third Marshall Arusha[/COLOR][/URL]
    [COLOR=DARKGREEN]Lieutenant Moardots[/COLOR] | [COLOR=DARKGREEN]Lieutenant Aruwynn[/COLOR] | [COLOR=DARKGREEN]High Warden Botch[/COLOR][/CENTER]

  3. #153

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Grams Rock - Complaining!
    Posts
    1,082
    Sorry for the late update - Gratz on the kill nice work.
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

    Warriors of The Great Eye

  5. #155
    Good job!!
    Last edited by Orinodin; Nov 08 2013 at 06:10 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1e21d0000000a5927/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    321
    Gz WaI.

    Lob

  7. #157
    Laineth suxx!! <3

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    64
    Gratz Wiping
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=#b22222][B]Banion, leader of Riddles in the Dark
    [URL="http://www.riddlesinthedark.enjin.com/"]Riddles in the dark homepage[/URL]
    [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Grams Rock - Complaining!
    Posts
    1,082
    Well HD is now due today so i shall stop updating this thread now.

    With there being nothin new i wont make a new one for HD.

    Gratz to everyone and all the server who took part in the thread.

    Thanks all, have fun in HD.
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

    Warriors of The Great Eye

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Scotland, Edinburgh
    Posts
    212
    No other threads so will post this here, video for the Flight T2C from Nexus / Riddles in the Dark.

    Seems that they were able to fix lag from these instances, maybe they can do the same with the moors

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp7XTDCdiQ0
    Captain-General Othlon // Master-at-Arms Mektar // Leader of |Nexus| - http://nexuskinship.shivtr.com/

  11. #161
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellodh View Post
    No other threads so will post this here, video for the Flight T2C from Nexus / Riddles in the Dark.

    Seems that they were able to fix lag from these instances, maybe they can do the same with the moors

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp7XTDCdiQ0
    gz enjoy the horse!!!
    i think you guys have the only active kin to raid atm so no lag since none else is doing these kind of runs anymore. so no multiple layers around

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    64
    It was alot more fun without the lag for sure, just depressing that you are probably right Aso.
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=#b22222][B]Banion, leader of Riddles in the Dark
    [URL="http://www.riddlesinthedark.enjin.com/"]Riddles in the dark homepage[/URL]
    [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pauillac
    Posts
    743
    The main issue with lag is the fact that some classes have very shiny effects.

    Like captains have lots of banners which give some extra glow, compared to old captain banners which just stood there.

    Also the Lore-master, Minstrel and Rune-keeper have certain effects that give a FPS-kick.

    If you remember the famous 'v2b5c5', which has turned into a skirmish these days, in which you use the banners which glow in a particular way that makes me personally lag.

    Problem with ettenmoors is that there's always a few loremasters around who keep spamming their skills - from the start of this game, they have had the power to lagg people out since their skills have such a huge FPS sucking animation. Also there are too many Captains since the fotm, which means banners are being spammed etc. When creeps outnumber freeps you don't see much lags, the other way around will lag the servers until bree and further

    Not an expert to this however, I do not know why the lag is as it is, but Turbine is right about the ''put your settings down'', since sticky gourd for example really makes a difference in lag.*

    Note that this is a serious post and not trolling, but I do like to see that there are still some people making efforts to raid. Even though these people are not my type of people

    * Mainly while doing Filikul ''back in the day'' when I noticed this.
    [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2qx7sdx.png[/IMG]
    [B]:::[/B][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/33lk1hx.png[/IMG][B] :::[/B] ~ Arrostorm
    [B][color=green]::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- [/color] [color=blue]::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ----[/color] Snowbourn[EU][/B]

  14. #164
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post
    The main issue with lag is the fact that some classes have very shiny effects.

    Like captains have lots of banners which give some extra glow, compared to old captain banners which just stood there.

    Also the Lore-master, Minstrel and Rune-keeper have certain effects that give a FPS-kick.

    If you remember the famous 'v2b5c5', which has turned into a skirmish these days, in which you use the banners which glow in a particular way that makes me personally lag.

    Problem with ettenmoors is that there's always a few loremasters around who keep spamming their skills - from the start of this game, they have had the power to lagg people out since their skills have such a huge FPS sucking animation. Also there are too many Captains since the fotm, which means banners are being spammed etc. When creeps outnumber freeps you don't see much lags, the other way around will lag the servers until bree and further

    Not an expert to this however, I do not know why the lag is as it is, but Turbine is right about the ''put your settings down'', since sticky gourd for example really makes a difference in lag.*

    Note that this is a serious post and not trolling, but I do like to see that there are still some people making efforts to raid. Even though these people are not my type of people

    * Mainly while doing Filikul ''back in the day'' when I noticed this.
    every1 around shuts down special effect options, flotting texts, group special effects and gets graphics to extra low to be able to play in moors correctly.
    games since like Pokemon in Gameboy at 1995 but thats not a solution in 2014.
    either say you are incapable to fix the lag cause you dont profit as a company and stop blaming our pcs cloaks and horses
    or when you "revamped" the classes make simpler aoe ground skills (like banners sticky ground etc) so you dont end up making an event with ~300 players and pretended like everything is ok when every1 is 5 mins behind via lag and moves a bit everytime and lag again.
    lastly to add up 300 players for an online game on the most crowded server EU is nothing, i remember times in 2006 lineage times there where more than 5k players in Giran town and lag was normal (with 2006 computers)

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pauillac
    Posts
    743
    Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    every1 around shuts down special effect options, flotting texts, group special effects and gets graphics to extra low to be able to play in moors correctly.
    games since like Pokemon in Gameboy at 1995 but thats not a solution in 2014.
    either say you are incapable to fix the lag cause you dont profit as a company and stop blaming our pcs cloaks and horses
    or when you "revamped" the classes make simpler aoe ground skills (like banners sticky ground etc) so you dont end up making an event with ~300 players and pretended like everything is ok when every1 is 5 mins behind via lag and moves a bit everytime and lag again.
    lastly to add up 300 players for an online game on the most crowded server EU is nothing, i remember times in 2006 lineage times there where more than 5k players in Giran town and lag was normal (with 2006 computers)
    Never said I agreed with Turbine making up those excuses, and in fact you were right about them not being able to fix lag.

    In Guild Wars 2 it is all about the shiny skills etc. and in WvWvW where 3 servers are fighting each other, the only lagg you may experience is the lagg you have yourself. Even in the stress beta the lagg was doable. Even at world events the game was not showing any lagg at all and it shows that games are able to hold sch a high amount of players and skills.

    But I just pointed out here that this lagg is not a phenomenon since the last year(s), it has been there for most in the game. I myself didn't have the best PC and LMs simply made me lagg - and in a system with 2007 graphics (because that's practically what this game is running on), the graphical improvements of classes such as captain and rune-keeper have not turned out well, the engine just can't handle it.

    And I think that is where the problem is, because I think this lagg is not because of the server, but because of this what I just wrote here. The servers generally can handle this* and they should, but the amount of effects 24 people give are just too much for the engine. Now, I don't say that it is because ''our computers aren't good enough'', because the better performance computers and gaming laptops can handle BF3/4 or GW2 for example, which are graphically seen very high-performance games, but the main problem if you ask me is that the engine LotRO running is on, is quite outdated. And updating the engine is a lot of work, which is one of the reasons Turbine won't fix it. If they would change this ''engine'', then the graphics would improve too.

    Note that I'm still not an expert on this area, but it is the impression I'm getting.

    * Apart from 30 people jumping at the same spot
    [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2qx7sdx.png[/IMG]
    [B]:::[/B][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/33lk1hx.png[/IMG][B] :::[/B] ~ Arrostorm
    [B][color=green]::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- [/color] [color=blue]::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ----[/color] Snowbourn[EU][/B]

  16. #166
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post
    Never said I agreed with Turbine making up those excuses, and in fact you were right about them not being able to fix lag.

    In Guild Wars 2 it is all about the shiny skills etc. and in WvWvW where 3 servers are fighting each other, the only lagg you may experience is the lagg you have yourself. Even in the stress beta the lagg was doable. Even at world events the game was not showing any lagg at all and it shows that games are able to hold sch a high amount of players and skills.

    But I just pointed out here that this lagg is not a phenomenon since the last year(s), it has been there for most in the game. I myself didn't have the best PC and LMs simply made me lagg - and in a system with 2007 graphics (because that's practically what this game is running on), the graphical improvements of classes such as captain and rune-keeper have not turned out well, the engine just can't handle it.

    And I think that is where the problem is, because I think this lagg is not because of the server, but because of this what I just wrote here. The servers generally can handle this* and they should, but the amount of effects 24 people give are just too much for the engine. Now, I don't say that it is because ''our computers aren't good enough'', because the better performance computers and gaming laptops can handle BF3/4 or GW2 for example, which are graphically seen very high-performance games, but the main problem if you ask me is that the engine LotRO running is on, is quite outdated. And updating the engine is a lot of work, which is one of the reasons Turbine won't fix it. If they would change this ''engine'', then the graphics would improve too.

    Note that I'm still not an expert on this area, but it is the impression I'm getting.

    * Apart from 30 people jumping at the same spot
    yea totally aggre everything points out at they "lotro cpu" is incapable to process everything at optimal speeds and yes its expensive to fix this, But they can just make a topic "We wont make any hardware changes in the future until further notice"
    and stop blaming our pcs because its what god Sapience did on the event, he said the problem was massive players in one players (300 players shouldnt aint even big xD especially since we didnt spam things!!!! unless 5 cappies make haste hunter run boost and some aoe heals can crash a server) and on our computers as well.... personally i use a very decent laptop i runned gw2 diablo 3 in very high settings and guess what 0 lag so it wasnt my pc dear Sapience.

    and yes i dont believe its servers problem meaning that the connection should be more than with the modern download/upload rates and normally lotro doesnt take more than... 50-100kbps download to run. so in ettens with ~80 freeps and creeps "connection spots" in the server in USA should be more than enough for all of us to properly connect.

    anyway we slipped away from the raid topic but closing i dont thing it will be fixed anytime soon cause 1) no raids to run and population decreases 2)no plans for pvp and freeps and creeps keep decreasing.
    obviously f2p bree players who go until 30 max and stop dont lag

  17. #167
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    321
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellodh View Post
    No other threads so will post this here, video for the Flight T2C from Nexus / Riddles in the Dark.

    Seems that they were able to fix lag from these instances, maybe they can do the same with the moors

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp7XTDCdiQ0
    Quote Originally Posted by Banionn View Post
    It was alot more fun without the lag for sure, just depressing that you are probably right Aso.
    Gz on the kill Nexus and Riddles.

    Lob

  18. #168
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pauillac
    Posts
    743
    Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    anyway we slipped away from the raid topic but closing i dont thing it will be fixed anytime soon cause 1) no raids to run and population decreases 2)no plans for pvp and freeps and creeps keep decreasing.
    Well as you noted here that they won't fix lag due to no raids, so we aren't getting much off-topic. Aside from tactics, lagging is one of the most annoying things in the raid and with certain tactical fights such as Fear t2c (with that I mean the original one) lagging can cause you a wipe/lose of challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    obviously f2p bree players who go until 30 max and stop dont lag
    I believe that guy got to level 38 :P
    [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2qx7sdx.png[/IMG]
    [B]:::[/B][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/33lk1hx.png[/IMG][B] :::[/B] ~ Arrostorm
    [B][color=green]::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- [/color] [color=blue]::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ----[/color] Snowbourn[EU][/B]

 

 
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload