We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Chaos recruitment open

Chaos has recently decided to bolster their ranks and become a bit more populated kinship.
    We are looking for Raiding people that will be online a lot. We are more interested in people that have more than 1 character they can play efficiently in a raid and are familiar with.currently we raid 2 nights a week that will become 3 with U10.
    The only recruitment qualities absolutely needed to join us(other than being a decent player) are:
    1. Age limit of >18 years of age
    2.Be able to speak and understand english during raids
    The classes that are most needed at the moment in our kinship are : Minstrel/Loremaster/Captain
    Although if you dont have the prior classes you should still talk to us and if you are a good raider there is a chance we will recruit you.
    Our normal site is down due to technical issues at the moment so you will have to send a tell to me or any other officer of the kin or just put a shout in the global current officers are:
    Dworsi
    Warheroden
    Flabo
    Fernina
    Solvent

How are Chaos doing nowadays? Say hi to everyone for me and tell them that I may consider bringing Almaron/Almrandir and Almrien back to business after I graduate this summer. And give War a slap from me

/Almaron