We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 38 of 38
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Minas Morgul, previously Angmar, Read the books casual.
    Posts
    3,411
    Well I play whatever side I want to play whenever I want to play it. Although I'd take a creep class in a heartbeat over a freep. Who would want to be an easy RK when you can get 3shot by Viceras as a defiler

  2. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Shau'nac View Post
    Taldag, just no. No no no. I get having medical issues means you aren't always able to sit here and heal and bubble and whatever else. But DO NOT try to pull the pity me pwease BS. You act like a raging female dog in-game because I'm assuming you are. If anyone disagrees with you they're a chauvinist or an entitled white male. I recall an afternoon (that I've mentioned here before) where I disagreed with you in OOC about 1v1s at GTA. You called them farming, I disagreed. Somehow that meant I am pro-non-consensual coitus? Where is the link? Could it be you just like pointing fingers at people that disagree with you and exclaiming to the heavens that they're an abomination that should be expunged? You shove your laughably 'liberal' political codswallop in peoples' faces. Oh oh but someone said a mean thing to me! You and everyone else on the server, honey. Grab some big girl panties and ignore them, or swap servers if you're so damn terrified of 'em.


    Have fun with whatever pity party members you've accumulated, I sincerely wish you the best with your medical issues, but don't point them out as the reason you act the way you do.
    You also likened innocent platonic/neighborly love to "forcing love" i.e. non-consensual intercourse. How could I possibly get the impression from that that you hate your own gender?

    Of course, I understand sometimes people say things they don't mean. That's just human nature. Did you really truly in your heart of hearts mean that? Or is it just something that came out in a moment of anger?

    As for farmers, I'm sorry I ever condemned them. So long as they aren't using sexism/racism/something like that to pressure people into deliberately throwing fights, they are largely irrelevant. If people want to deliberately throw fights to help the farmers, that's their choice. I guess it's their way of being nice. Infamy is irrelevant. Renown is irrelevant. Rank is irrelevant. Commendations are irrelevant. You can't take it with you. Who wins, who loses some random PvP fight is irrelevant. How people treat each other, is not irrelevant. But bigotry is as old as humanity. Switching servers would not help, because there's no getting away from it, anywhere in the world. In all fairness to the Gladden Ettenmoors, I've met plenty of people in Arizona who would make even the rudest, most vile Gladdeners seem like sweet, shy, considerate people in comparison. Bigotry being everywhere one could go, that leaves the question of, "whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, or to take arms against a sea of troubles, and by opposing end them?"
    Last edited by saltfromthesea; Mar 07 2013 at 01:03 PM.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    1,059
    Okay, after talking to someone last night i think this has gone on long enough. I wanna apologize to the people ive given cause to be mad with me, davencreep and merrsa, whom i shouldn't have said some things about, but i got carried away. Don't think I've given anyone else cause, but the rest can shove off and get over themselves too like I'm trying. I'm sure everyone will probably carry their opinions over all of this, but i hope we don't let it continue making the game an unhappy place.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    580
    You people who are crying are Acting like little girls.

    Bring the hate - gladden needs it

    The more people who can't stand eachother the better

  5. #30
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    da crib
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by Murvious View Post
    The top 3 Creeps Grogog, Urukhaithere, and Eunuch
    lol?!

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by Shau'nac View Post
    Have fun with whatever pity party members you've accumulated, I sincerely wish you the best with your medical issues, but don't point them out as the reason you act the way you do.

    I don't know if this was in reference to me or not, but I will reply to the overall sentiment.


    Trash talk is good, acceptable, and helps fuel rivalries and passion, which is all good for pvp.


    Making references to slitting someones throat, r.a.p.e., or having someone beaten irl are about as uncool and unacceptable as it gets.


    It's not about having thick skin, but rather about not crossing the line, and if what she said prior is true and accurate, then yeah, that peep is nothin' but a little punk, regardless of what they think or what was said previously.


    As i've said before, please keep the drama and vitriol within the bounds of moral decency at the very least, or just go away.

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Carolina, US
    Posts
    804
    Maybe I don't see these things as such huge deals because I've had a hard life, or maybe it's 'cause I've been on the Internet for more than five minutes. I don't take jack poop anyone in says in-game for realz because it's all silliness, some is mundane and some barrels over the crazy line. Whatever. Maybe I can't care because she's been asking tribe members for someone's real life info and when refused accuses whoever she asked of being pro-non-consensual coitus. And also points out that since our member's RL info won't be shared that means the lolthreat of being shipped across the ocean is true... if that's the case, have a nice trip! Please forget to write!


    Were I referring to you, silly, I'd have said have fun with Althorr. GOSH

  8. #33
    I did not ask for anyone's real life name.

    I did however state that people who hide behind the anonymity of the internet while making death/&&&&/other violent threats online are invariably cowards with too much fear of the law to ever follow through.

    And I have screenshots of the conversation in question to prove it.

    Out of respect for our host Turbine and their rule against calling out players for actions in-game on the forums, and also due to the fact that the person the conversation was with does not post on the forums, I won't post the screenshots here, but send me a private message if you like.

    *hugs Althorr <3

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    580
    The one poster here reminds me of a dog who barks at its own shadow

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Carolina, US
    Posts
    804
    Rofl, just realized this guy is still playing here on a fotm defiler. Guess he loves us after all.

  11. #36

    What are you talking about?

    I've only been playing seriously as a creep (Hulklob, an r5 warg) for a month or so, and nothing you say jibes with my experience. I was a bit shy about asking to join raids and all to start, but other creeps could not be more welcoming, and I've gotten over my reluctance. We all want to beat the freeps, and the more the merrier. Sure, we're a bit disorganized, but that actually makes sense from a role-playing point of view. We are creeps after all. However, when freeps are spotted, a call goes out, often from the diligent and patient Puuphead, and many come running. When I make rookie mistakes (don't pounce the burg, use the raid tracker), I've never been flamed, just chided and told where I was wrong so I wouldn't do the same thing again. The other creeps have made me better, and I appreciate that.

    As for jamming up people in various places and farming them, both sides do it. Last night, Gram was cropland for a few high level freeps and one footman clearly in it for their xp that we simply couldn't kill before getting slaughtered by their hunters. At least we didn't have to run far to get back in the fight. A few night ago, it was the freeps holed up in TR. Last week there was a great fight at the creep rez near ROP, and a week or two ago a great one erupted at the freep rez above TR. It's a war. Things go back and forth. And if we creeps spend a lot of time flipping OPs to our side, well, we have to do something while waiting for the freeps to get their act together, and vice versa. I think my two favorite sessions were when four of us turned Isendeep (a day after 6 of us couldn't, having no healer), and the time me and a higher level orc flipped SOP alone (mostly thanks to his great play while I just pawed away).

    I don't know the top creeps you're mentioning. It'd be nice to play with them. And I don't have the ego to think that the freep OOC is filled with curses about my play or laughter at how easily 3 hunters and an LM can kill me from a distance (or how one guy butchered three of us wargs last night, which was just embarrassing, I'll admit). Who cares? This isn't junior high.

    The only thing I would change is the deeds. Right now we get credit for killing so many LMs, so many champs, etc. I want one that gives me points for getting Gamblez a certain number of times. Argh, he's frustrating, not because he's a tool but because he's very good. A huge challenge. I think I've helped get him twice. He has to have taken me out ten times at this point. I can't wait for number 3 kill. I'll live with the inevitable number 11-15 deaths.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    1,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Shau'nac View Post
    Rofl, just realized this guy is still playing here on a fotm defiler. Guess he loves us after all.
    So who's this mystery person?

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Carolina, US
    Posts
    804
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeylad View Post
    So who's this mystery person?
    A defiler I'd seen only within the last few days called Blightpower. Cute name, but meh so far in regard to what I've seen in game. Then again we each have our own playstyle. I heal whoever is around me, lots of folks look down on that. xD "Dammit, Poppies, why did you heal (so and so)?! Now we'll never drop combat!" <3

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload