We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

FREEPS! Your Time to Shine is Coming.

DISCLAIMER: This thread does not speak for all Creeps on Gladden. So if you know that you do not exhibit the behavior I am going to describe, please do not be offended.

Those of you that only play Freep side won't know this, and those of you that play both sides should already know this. There is no organization Creep side whatsoever. No tribes actively recruiting. No teamwork. Not a shred of decent communication and friendliness exists on Creep side. The top 3 Creeps Grogog, Urukhaithere, and Eunuch seem to hate anyone but themselves and their small tribe. They trash talk everyone in OOC. It is amazing that Grogog can even get anyone to join his raids. The answer for this is that they look past his childish ways and would rather get infamy/comms over forming their own groups with mature people. There will be a time when this will change, because creep side is not growing in the fact that they are running off new players every day.

Word of advice Freeps.
    1. Stacking healers - Excellent plan. Grogog can't get the dps to compensate. And once you beat him one time, TWO times at most, he'll log. I've seen him do it. Even though I've seen you Freeps give it 3-4 tries even with Grogog leading his whole raid over voice to corpse jump you. Classy!

2. Do not give up. When you have the numbers (get your BRG's to check) Push out, split up into two large groups. Take the keeps, and box them in Grams. Have one group fighting any that map out, with your BRG's scouting.

3. Use tactics as if you were really fighting a war. Placement, baiting, leading etc. Shock tactics. Have fun with it and I promise you, Grogog's mind can't handle it. He will log off if he's not winning. Quitters, and those who fail in real life always do. Urukhaithere, Chaoticevil, and the drunken nutcase Eunuch will be right behind him as his lap dogs. They'll be down for the count.

4. Focus more on taking out Creep healers. Grogog places little importance on protecting his healers, and more importance on dps (taking out the target's he calls). Uhh.. uhh.. Everyone bear hug! Wow, what leadership!

5. And finally, keep your morale up. Don't let the Creeps get to you. The majority(not all) on this server have the mindset of a small child. Fight the good fight, and from what I've seen, they'll crumble.

P.S. Taldag/Merssa or whatever your name is. They hate you on Creep side. I mean REALLY HATE you. Nothing but vile trash talk, anytime you are brought up. I would be less concerned with helping Creeps and more concerned with helping Freeps. They need it more at the moment. I won't be back on this server or this thread so any replies will be a waste of your time unless you want to discuss and evaluate my thoughts between yourselves.

Adios - And thank you Gladden Creeps for a good laugh.
    Last edited by Murvious; Mar 04 2013 at 10:39 PM.

Oh the rofls.
    [IMG]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l198/midorinotori/signature2_zps1b4487ac.jpg[/IMG]

Smile

Good ideas. Don't worry i wont tell the creeps on Gladden. My Hunter is almost lv 85 and could use those battle ideas. On Ilmadris the most hated freeps are Dagoon, Brickwall, Saffire, Apache, and Liz. Soon i shall join them in battle.

No, no, i love grog, rev and eunuch- they really get me jazzed up... The raid-baby, vindictive nature of their play is sad though.

Aneela- stand by yo' man, Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn!... surely you aren't going to play indifferent to this debauchery!
    [center][b][size=3]Alch - Willhealforloot - Fulmetal - Willstealyourloot[/size][/b]

[I][size=1][color=#3333]...you'll never know what it's like, spending your whole life in a dream...[/color][/size][/I][/center]

I've grouped with Grog twice since Christmas, hardly a lapdog. But hey, this is the moors, who needs facts?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100001cd146/signature.png]Chaoticevil[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Murvious View Post
    DISCLAIMER: This thread does not speak for all Creeps on Gladden. So if you know that you do not exhibit the behavior I am going to describe, please do not be offended.

Those of you that only play Freep side won't know this, and those of you that play both sides should already know this. There is no organization Creep side whatsoever. No tribes actively recruiting. No teamwork. Not a shred of decent communication and friendliness exists on Creep side. The top 3 Creeps Grogog, Urukhaithere, and Eunuch seem to hate anyone but themselves and their small tribe. They trash talk everyone in OOC. It is amazing that Grogog can even get anyone to join his raids. The answer for this is that they look past his childish ways and would rather get infamy/comms over forming their own groups with mature people. There will be a time when this will change, because creep side is not growing in the fact that they are running off new players every day.

Word of advice Freeps.
    1. Stacking healers - Excellent plan. Grogog can't get the dps to compensate. And once you beat him one time, TWO times at most, he'll log. I've seen him do it. Even though I've seen you Freeps give it 3-4 tries even with Grogog leading his whole raid over voice to corpse jump you. Classy!

2. Do not give up. When you have the numbers (get your BRG's to check) Push out, split up into two large groups. Take the keeps, and box them in Grams. Have one group fighting any that map out, with your BRG's scouting.

3. Use tactics as if you were really fighting a war. Placement, baiting, leading etc. Shock tactics. Have fun with it and I promise you, Grogog's mind can't handle it. He will log off if he's not winning. Quitters, and those who fail in real life always do. Urukhaithere, Chaoticevil, and the drunken nutcase Eunuch will be right behind him as his lap dogs. They'll be down for the count.

4. Focus more on taking out Creep healers. Grogog places little importance on protecting his healers, and more importance on dps (taking out the target's he calls). Uhh.. uhh.. Everyone bear hug! Wow, what leadership!

5. And finally, keep your morale up. Don't let the Creeps get to you. The majority(not all) on this server have the mindset of a small child. Fight the good fight, and from what I've seen, they'll crumble.

P.S. Taldag/Merssa or whatever your name is. They hate you on Creep side. I mean REALLY HATE you. Nothing but vile trash talk, anytime you are brought up. I would be less concerned with helping Creeps and more concerned with helping Freeps. They need it more at the moment. I won't be back on this server or this thread so any replies will be a waste of your time unless you want to discuss and evaluate my thoughts between yourselves.

Adios - And thank you Gladden Creeps for a good laugh.

Pretty much this is my experience. Even on my other account where I can't be called out by people using the lotroaltfinder this is what I've witnessed word for word almost. Tonight was the worst night of pvp I've ever experienced, even compared with being wiped in RoI over and over again. Creep side kept flipping OPs, hiding from us after one wipe and basically it was 8 hours wasted. I don't blame you for leaving the server, I have thought of it myself. And yes, that is my experience with those top three creeps, excluding Eunuch, I don't really have anything negative about him to say, he at least will bring the fight out. Most of the creeps have nothing but negative things to say when you bring to their attention how bad the action is and try finding out why they wouldn't leave their keeps. Even one of your former raid leaders who was on freep seemed really disappointed in your people's playstyle.

As for the Taldag, I can't attest to that. The other lady I can say without a doubt on freep side most people, even ones in Fear No Darkness have said similar things about her.

I'm sure this will all change during Update 10 though. Many will flip back, many will stop playing etc.

Grog doesn't call targets, he's just loud and repeats the called target....
    [B][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]Gladden[/SIZE]
    <Cmdr. Dolcarak><Lt. Cojiro>
    ~Leader of SotWH~[/COLOR][COLOR=blk]
    [/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeylad View Post
    Pretty much this is my experience. Even on my other account where I can't be called out by people using the lotroaltfinder this is what I've witnessed word for word almost. Tonight was the worst night of pvp I've ever experienced, even compared with being wiped in RoI over and over again. Creep side kept flipping OPs, hiding from us after one wipe and basically it was 8 hours wasted. I don't blame you for leaving the server, I have thought of it myself. And yes, that is my experience with those top three creeps, excluding Eunuch, I don't really have anything negative about him to say, he at least will bring the fight out. Most of the creeps have nothing but negative things to say when you bring to their attention how bad the action is and try finding out why they wouldn't leave their keeps. Even one of your former raid leaders who was on freep seemed really disappointed in your people's playstyle.

As for the Taldag, I can't attest to that. The other lady I can say without a doubt on freep side most people, even ones in Fear No Darkness have said similar things about her.

I'm sure this will all change during Update 10 though. Many will flip back, many will stop playing etc.
    Hello, Merrsa here....svi no idea where you got the idea that my own kinmates didnt like me. Show me a screen shot or it didnt happen. All you do is trash talk, and that is the reason i have you on ignore. Pretty sure he means taldag
    Ishrah Rank 11mini Zapcicles R11rk- Skill and Valour
    Sloweagle Rank 11ba Tarprazjr R12warleader Necroish R9 defiler

9. well since we are expressing our opinions in this discussion, Svin lacks the skill to be in SB altogether. All that he has in common with them is his mouth and thats all he will ever have.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120301000022d9dd/signature.png]Finchfries[/charsig]
    You gave him the honor of your sword. You won't have eyes tonight; you won't have ears or a tongue.

No it's quite true, Taldag annoy a great deal of people and nobody (I know atleast) like you Merrsa.
    But that is your own fault so dont whine about it.

Get a clue OP, Creeps are or was... much nicer than the parody that is freeps. Freeps are too angry and arrogant that I even bother talking to most of them when im playing MY freeps.

..reading what you said Barru.. Freeps and creeps dont like me so I wouldnt notice the difference, Im always alone, Havent joined a raid/group for months. Sorry if it was your worst.

What has happend to this game when Urukhaithere is counted as top 3? ... If you guys really call him one of top 3 you deserve the horrible action you get :O

Quote Originally Posted by FinchFries View Post
    well since we are expressing our opinions in this discussion, Svin lacks the skill to be in SB altogether. All that he has in common with them is his mouth and thats all he will ever have.
    Tell me...how easy is it to rank now? You were like r5 in end of RoI, thats how easy it is. There is no "skill" in SB, its a kinship where PvP freeps are and work together to annoy me and beat DoG's raid. They all have one thing in common though and that is to zerg Tingur together, ask anyone If you wanna join, fill in your CV to Vic and type in at the end: P.S: I Like Zerging Tingur, if that doesnt get you in, nothing will

Just so you know Finch, Ive heard that you like to run your mouth too, just that you had this pocket WL around. I do indeed remember it, not his name though
    Last edited by Witch0King; Mar 05 2013 at 02:36 AM.
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

Tonight was horrid.

Aris had to convince half the freep raid to stay because we were all getting bored. Creeps did nothing but avoid us open field, take any OP that wasn't theirs, hide in keeps (w/ 30 on track), engage us only in their keeps, and retreat to rez's or keeps before pushing. Can we set aside the pride and be the creeps I use to know that played on Gladden, with all the guts and glory that came with it? How has it gotten this bad?

PS> ENOUGH WITH THE OP's. They need to get rid of OP buffs. It's destroying the awesome of what could be the moors. As little as that's become.

PPS> We should all play server freeze tag sometime. It might get some people to remember that this is a game and that being tagged isn't the end of the world. Age doesn't exist when we log on. We're all kids, playing a game. So why does it have to be serious business?
    Last edited by the_blah; Mar 05 2013 at 03:30 AM.
    [color=maroon][size=1][center]Clown • Reject • Gigabytes[/center][/size][/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    No it's quite true, Taldag annoy a great deal of people and nobody (I know atleast) like you Merrsa.
    But that is your own fault so dont whine about it.

Get a clue OP, Creeps are or was... much nicer than the parody that is freeps. Freeps are too angry and arrogant that I even bother talking to most of them when im playing MY freeps.

..reading what you said Barru.. Freeps and creeps dont like me so I wouldnt notice the difference, Im always alone, Havent joined a raid/group for months. Sorry if it was your worst.

What has happend to this game when Urukhaithere is counted as top 3? ... If you guys really call him one of top 3 you deserve the horrible action you get :O

Tell me...how easy is it to rank now? You were like r5 in end of RoI, thats how easy it is. There is no "skill" in SB, its a kinship where PvP freeps are and work together to annoy me and beat DoG's raid. They all have one thing in common though and that is to zerg Tingur together, ask anyone If you wanna join, fill in your CV to Vic and type in at the end: P.S: I Like Zerging Tingur, if that doesnt get you in, nothing will

Just so you know Finch, Ive heard that you like to run your mouth too, just that you had this pocket WL around. I do indeed remember it, not his name though
    Ha! Bolded the favorite parts and what I was replying to, couldn't have said most of it better myself!

Personally, I've always liked you, that's why your tribe was the only one I had joined at that point. It's alright, maybe tomorrow or the coming days will prove different. Can't really get more worse than tonight with musical OPs and hiding in keeps. Who knows, maybe Spyder will come back out on freep after seeing what's going on, he at least had the courage to push, and hid raids were always good in RoI when I played with him.

Somewhat of an understatement. I don't think there's been one night this past five days he hasn't called me out for something in glff.

Quote Originally Posted by the_blah View Post
    Tonight was horrid.

Aris had to convince half the freep raid to stay because we were all getting bored. Creeps did nothing but avoid us, take all blue OPs, hide in keeps (w/ 30 on track), engage us only in there keeps, and retreat to rez's or keeps before pushing. Can we set aside the pride and be the creeps I use to know that played on Gladden, with all the guts and glory that came with it? How has it gotten this bad?

PS> ENOUGH WITH THE OP's. They need to get rid of OP buffs. It's destroying the awesome of what could be the moors. As little as that's become.
    I believe it's the people leading the raids, since I know at least some people don't care for the playstyle.

Agreed. For some reason the add rep button isn't working.
    Last edited by Monkeylad; Mar 05 2013 at 02:50 AM.

13. Rank means nothing in the moors, period. I know a great deal of people like Merrsa in and out of FnD, so all this blabber is nonsense. Also, r6 and below in RoI days was hell so without a small group, you are nothing in the moors. Solo is much better once you get higher ranked.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120301000022d9dd/signature.png]Finchfries[/charsig]
    You gave him the honor of your sword. You won't have eyes tonight; you won't have ears or a tongue.

I can't really attest to anything to happened tonight before 10:40pm EST. Tonight was just another night of musical OPs and this garbage is really getting old. I know for a fact it's not the RAIDS on either side trying to be nuisances, it's little groups of either side being a pain. Then the raids go back and flip whatever was flipped because OH EM GEE WE'RE OUTNUMBERED OMGOSH GUYS POTATO. But really, I get it. It's annoying, whatever, I understand. The whining at the end of the night, from both sides, is more irritating than anything.

Please to just remove OPs altogether, all they do now is bore people. Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth.

Oh and

Quote Originally Posted by the_blah View Post
    Aris had to convince half the freep raid to stay because we were all getting bored. Creeps did nothing but avoid us open field, take any OP that wasn't theirs, hide in keeps (w/ 30 on track), engage us only in their keeps, and retreat to rez's or keeps before pushing. Can we set aside the pride and be the creeps I use to know that played on Gladden, with all the guts and glory that came with it? How has it gotten this bad?
    It's sad but a lot of it is the animosity and whining on both sides. People let dying and trash talk get to them so they don't want to give so and so a kill. I have heard, and still hear it, on both sides. So and so is garbage, they can push us. I'm not giving any of those easymoders a kill.

You geniuses do realize that's part of why our PVP has kinda been not great of late, right? In the past the feuds and drama fed it, now it's crushing what little life our moors has left. Put your whining in tribe/kinship chat and just freaking play the game. If the thought of your mortal in-game enemy potentially getting a KB or infamy/renown off of you hurts your widdle feelings, maybe it's time you stepped away. (This is at EVERYONE.)

Dammit.
    Last edited by Shau'nac; Mar 05 2013 at 03:56 AM.
    [IMG]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l198/midorinotori/signature2_zps1b4487ac.jpg[/IMG]

Somewhat of an understatement. I don't think there's been one night this past five days he hasn't called me out for something in glff.
    I should really come back, then people will forget about calling out anyone else

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    I should really come back, then people will forget about calling out anyone else
    You should! I can say almost without a doubt I'm the most hated person on creep. As for freep, there's so much competition from people who flip you'd go unnoticed. Besides, i miss ya you big lug.

Honestly, some of you need to chill the f--- out. The only real drama from this game comes from holding pathetic little grudges that remind me of when I was a middle or high schooler, and had to go punch a kid in the parking lot to uphold my sad idea of "honor". Maybe some of you are that age, but some of you certainly aren't, so mature a little and get that &&&& out of your system.

Just to demonstrate: I have acted like a d-bag to SB's players a lot over the late months of 2012 and even into Jan/Feb a little. I'm personally ashamed of the way I acted, because as I look back it was over the stupidest s--- I could think of. So, in light of all that, this is my apology to all of you who are or have been in SB and whom I treated like trash back then. I'm sorry, it was immature of me. There.

See how easy it is to get over issues like that? This is a GAME, not a soap opera. Cut the drama out. Seriously. Some of you need to step up.
    Last edited by Bond007; Mar 05 2013 at 10:37 AM.
    RIP Milkmefondly 2014

Hey, just because they aren't always the most vocal, doesn't mean there aren't plenty of nice, sweet, friendly people on creepside.

Look, I don't normally read this section of the forums, but I have friends who do, and since it seems some of y'all just love talking about me so much, I figure, why not humor you and give you something else to talk about?

Yes, I'm already aware that there are some very vocal people on creepside who utterly despise me. There are also some very vocal people on freepside who utterly despise me. And some people in real life who utterly despise me. There are also a lot who really like me, some who frequently change their mind, and no doubt some who are nice to my face but not behind my back. Hurrah....

In fact, in real life, there have been people, who despised me so much, just because I told them I'm allergic to cigarette smoke, so could they please give me 30 seconds to run away before lighting up, that they chased me and blew smoke in my face. At which point I generally start choking and then pass out. Because the very existence of someone who's allergic to cigarette smoke can be very threatening to smoker's rights extremists. Actually hasn't happened in a long time, since I don't leave home anymore, as a doctor said each time I had an incident like that (either by mistake or because they deliberately blew smoke in my face), I was basically playing Russian roulette... so, yeah, I sort of like living. Not that I don't have friends who smoke, but they smoke outside of my home, at least 20 feet away from any door or window, not right in my face, because that's just a little thing called respect that friends tend to show each other.

So, is it really a great surprise if, after knocking some poor innocent freep off their horse near Good Tol Ascarnen, after the fight's been going on maybe 15 minutes, and some freeps come along, somehow fail to realize that they are witnessing a gank and not a 1v1, even though I've stated numerous times that I do not 1v1 at GTA, and rather than zerging me just sit there on their horses watching... well, to get to the point, is it really a great surprise if some of said freeps who is watching, is so infuriated that a woman blew Get a Grip or Quitters Never Win in what he believed was a 1v1, that he has to log over on some freaver I don't recognize just to tell me, that he would like to slit my throat and perform certain non-consensual adult activities in the opening, just because I used a cooldown in what was allegedly a 1v1? And if, after that, some of my fellow monster players call me a feminazi for daring to point out the criminally insane misogyny of said mystery freep who was too cowardly to even tell who his main character was? Here's a toast to free speech, but only for straight white able-bodied males! God Bless America!

So please, if you see me engaged in what looks like a 1v1 at GTA, rest assured, it isn't, so zerg away! I don't mind. Really. Especially if you're a friend, I would root for you to get the killing blow. Truly, it beats getting a tell from some coward who is too afraid to express his violent fantasies in real life, and thus feels the need to make &&&& jokes and death threats on the internet.

And that is why I zerg 1v1s at GTA. I've been seeing that sort of thing happen for nearly a year now, and a lot of very vocal people seem to think it's perfectly acceptable. Of course, it's usually something much less dramatic, like "u only beat me cuz ur bf was playing for u", and not the whole psycho killer fantasy. And it's not always sexist, sometimes people make fun of my asthma/COPD/choking up blood instead, which is actually worse. And I see a lot of racist stuff against some of our Hispanic players. For some reason, 1v1s at GTA seem to bring out the worst in a number people.

Which is why zerging is better. Much less personal. Focusing on someone because he's a captain who is healing and buffing and can rez in-combat every 2.5 minutes, or in other words, because he's good, and not because of his real life gender, race, health status, or sexual orientation, or some petty grudge. Hurrah for zergs! Woooohooooooo! (That said, if you do really want to fight me one on one, get in touch, make a little small talk to show me I can trust you to be polite, and we can meet in some obscure part of the map away from the crowd. If you're okay with my terms, which are basically to just treat it like an open field fight and use any skill you want. Really, I don't care. I don't even care if you call a zerg on me, so long as you are minimally polite in chat.)

Oh, and about me not joining other people's raids all that much anymore... I didn't want to say anything, because I don't want anyone to feel like I'm complaining about how they run their raid, but since there seem to be so many rumors about my reasons -- it really has nothing to do with feminism. It's about asthma/COPD. You see, I have the sort of lung condition that sometimes makes me faint or start choking up blood with little or no warning. And it's not like a phone call or something else I can put on hold at least for a moment until it's more convenient to deal with it. Which means I sometimes go AFK, with no warning, at what might be a really bad time for you, like when someone needs a bubble. Understandably, most serious or semi-serious raid leaders don't want to put up with people who go AFK without warning, because it can kind of mess up their plans. That's fine, really. I can respect your wishes, by not joining your raid. It's totally cool. Your raid can have your rules... and my raid can have mine. If you really, truly want me in your raid in spite of the asthma, and are willing to let the chips fall where they may, you can send a tell saying that, and perhaps, if I haven't already started my own group, I might join you. Possibly, no promises. But I don't respond to OOC raid advertisements anymore. Not worth the drama.

Oh, and yes, I did put a bounty out for zerging another creep, because he's been bothering me for weeks and finally went too far when he said he wanted to pay to have me shipped to the Middle East and beaten. And I've paid out said bounty to two people so far. I'm really thinking I should either turn off creep OOC entirely, or empty out my ignore list and start taking lots of screenshots -- smile, you're on camera! Not sure which yet.

Anyway, while the rudest people are often the loudest, there's plenty of nice, sweet, reasonable people on both sides. Just because they say little or nothing on OOC doesn't mean they aren't there. Sexism, racism, ablism, etc. are fairly pervasive in online gaming -- I for one have no intent of not hanging out with my friends just because there are people who despise me (and whom I despise right back) who just happen to on the same server.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/02/us...nger.html?_r=0

Couple things.......

First, regarding the title of this thread...................I always shine.

Enough said on that subject.

Moving on................

Quote Originally Posted by saltfromthesea View Post
    ....... well, to get to the point, is it really a great surprise if some of said freeps who is watching, is so infuriated that a woman blew Get a Grip or Quitters Never Win in what he believed was a 1v1, that he has to log over on some freaver I don't recognize just to tell me, that he would like to slit my throat and perform certain non-consensual adult activities in the opening, just because I used a cooldown in what was allegedly a 1v1? And if, after that, some of my fellow monster players call me a feminazi for daring to point out the criminally insane misogyny of said mystery freep who was too cowardly to even tell who his main character was? Here's a toast to free speech, but only for straight white able-bodied males! God Bless America!

So please, if you see me engaged in what looks like a 1v1 at GTA, rest assured, it isn't, so zerg away! I don't mind. Really. Especially if you're a friend, I would root for you to get the killing blow. Truly, it beats getting a tell from some coward who is too afraid to express his violent fantasies in real life, and thus feels the need to make &&&& jokes and death threats on the internet..........

...........Oh, and yes, I did put a bounty out for zerging another creep, because he's been bothering me for weeks and finally went too far when he said he wanted to pay to have me shipped to the Middle East and beaten. And I've paid out said bounty to two people so far. I'm really thinking I should either turn off creep OOC entirely, or empty out my ignore list and start taking lots of screenshots -- smile, you're on camera! Not sure which yet.

I'm very sorry for your medical condition my dear, but you already know this.

I'm also sorry you have been subjected to the petty rants from peeps who have obviously been raised poorly, and have no clue what empathy is or means. Some are aware of the pain they cause others and do so purposely, and some are completely lacking the social skills and just don't get it.

Either way, it's time for them to go. Please either post here (preferred) or send me a tell in game as to who this peep(s) is/are, and I will begin the ostracization process.

I hope your day is well..........

My last post was a bit biased only because last night was so frustrating, and that's how I saw things. If people insist on taking ALL the OP's [then it will be constant OP flips]. Creeps insisted on taking ALL the OP's last night. Now maybe it wasn't there intent since it seems they aren't all on the same page. Maybe it was. I don't know, but it doesn't have to be an OP flip night if we can leave it at half and half. Some people aren't getting this concept.

If a guy is making a post about "poor community" and venting about it maybe he has a point. I don't think it's all necessarily grudges that ruins things. Freeps struggled with "getting along" for the longest time. And that ruined a lot of potential. It seems to have carried over to creep side, according to the op. New people will always be a burden, but that's part of the challenge. If you ignore them completely or tell them what to play because they don't have your experience then you've taken the game a bit too seriously.

And I'm speaking to both sides of course.
    [color=maroon][size=1][center]Clown • Reject • Gigabytes[/center][/size][/color]

Sorry Clown, but after League of Legends, Lotro's community is heaven

You should! I can say almost without a doubt I'm the most hated person on creep. As for freep, there's so much competition from people who flip you'd go unnoticed. Besides, i miss ya you big lug.
    No my old friend, the most hated creep is not you, of that im certain cause im breathing. Let the haters rot in their own pile of junk, they've never been good at anything but talking like the creep who is flaming everyone and thinks he is so cool, im pretty sure everyone knows who this is, he like to point out farmers on the forums.

btw hands down for the worst forum Ive ever used, I mean it, this game and such a horrible forum..................... gj turb.
    Last edited by Witch0King; Mar 07 2013 at 03:36 AM.

Dang, this may be one of the reasons I'm begginning to not go into the moors anymore.
    [center][img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/8256/f/2014/117/f/1/eating_ice_cream_never_looked_cuter_gif_by_dnftt2011-d7g76mt.gif[/img][/center]
    [center][color=gold][b]-"When I get love/hate LotRO PvMP."[/b][/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Unknowned View Post
    Dang, this may be one of the reasons I'm begginning to not go into the moors anymore.
    Don't blame you, koolaid. It's been more fun lately to play freeze tag than it has to fight the constant op battles, chase people unwilling to fight and deal with all the drama and hatred over a video game.

Taldag, just no. No no no. I get having medical issues means you aren't always able to sit here and heal and bubble and whatever else. But DO NOT try to pull the pity me pwease BS. You act like a raging female dog in-game because I'm assuming you are. If anyone disagrees with you they're a chauvinist or an entitled white male. I recall an afternoon (that I've mentioned here before) where I disagreed with you in OOC about 1v1s at GTA. You called them farming, I disagreed. Somehow that meant I am pro-non-consensual coitus? Where is the link? Could it be you just like pointing fingers at people that disagree with you and exclaiming to the heavens that they're an abomination that should be expunged? You shove your laughably 'liberal' political codswallop in peoples' faces. Oh oh but someone said a mean thing to me! You and everyone else on the server, honey. Grab some big girl panties and ignore them, or swap servers if you're so damn terrified of 'em.

Have fun with whatever pity party members you've accumulated, I sincerely wish you the best with your medical issues, but don't point them out as the reason you act the way you do.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but who are you again? I don't think anyone hates you, let alone know who your creeps are. Some know your creeps, however, there are way more hated people than you. People think it is funny when you switch to your guard when the freeps have the advantage. If you think that is why you are hated, then I guess you are right. But I don't hate you, I barely know who you are.

*sorry for being an &&&, but i'm sick of the self entitlement and hypocrisy that makes up this server. This thread alone is a testament to that.

**these forums are absolutely horrid. what a buggy pos.
    Last edited by shark1979; Mar 07 2013 at 02:05 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203010000073281/signature.png]Reddweaver[/charsig]
    Reddmedic - R10 Defiler
    The Old Timers Guild LOTRO | Server - Gladden

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast