We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Ever Read this Book?

These are my favourite characters in the epic story:

Farmers have fun!

They don´t play with us nor they like playing pvmp. They have their own funny plays.

This server is so, so sad.

Well look at the kinships involved...Sevenfold, a kahney, qazmin, tribe, and it had prissa in it, leftover godsbane rejects! gross!
    ressurection, it had havoksnipes in it nuff said.

Your's truly lugpoop.

Chapter II: You're doing it wrong.

Wow, that is one crazy conga line of orcs. O.o

Yeah, don't want to come back to a bunch of farmers again....that's why I left in the first place...
    Sholeh

Quote Originally Posted by bennyw2784 View Post
    Yeah, don't want to come back to a bunch of farmers again....that's why I left in the first place...
    I swear, if you don't come back, I'm going to find your loud &&& and personally transfer Sholeh.

I've got Riecker coming back. Just you left and I'll be all warm and fuzzy inside.

O shoot, server transfers are down....

http://support.turbine.com/link/port...-Transfer-FAQs
    Sholeh

Quote Originally Posted by bennyw2784 View Post
    O shoot, server transfers are down....

http://support.turbine.com/link/port...-Transfer-FAQs

I think Turbine is still having problems with their back-end. They keep putting too much &&&& out.

I mean, billing problems. Yes, billing problems.

I actually think farming on firefoot overall is down a lot now that people don't need comms like before.

And yes, I killed the train a few times, but I also got about 10k legit for the first time ever I actually played for real.

You guys need to calm down.

Especially since many of your squeaky clean records just went out the window the other night in a raid....

If farming rank in the moors is cheating, then what is exploiting a raid on t2 and accepting loot?

Forget the fact you claimed a server first after cheating, thats just a bonus.

Glass house... blah blah blah you know the deal.

Hugs.
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

I'm a prefect. With my Tier 1 completions.

The proof is in the pudding here!! Farming for Rank so you can have BFP or gear is wrong no matter how you look at it And Thor openly admits he takes gold for "Allowing you to Farm his toons" 50 gold per piece. That is just sad

Relationships mine was so good thought so.Than we break up and he isent nice lets just say.Makeing things hurt like memorys.Than he makes me wonder.Do I wana be his friend.If he bes nice to me.Wow relationships.Think ill take it slow.I mean realy slow with the next guy.My crush I have in yoga.Or any other guy.I re think also changed how I am.Still sweet etc.Just realy I mean realy carefull with friends.I think it will take time.But I think we will be friends.I hope so.I dont get it relationships are weried.The bf and gf kind.It was good than it changes.Or yet it ends wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Minye View Post
    The proof is in the pudding here!! Farming for Rank so you can have BFP or gear is wrong no matter how you look at it And Thor openly admits he takes gold for "Allowing you to Farm his toons" 50 gold per piece. That is just sad
    If that right there ain't gold farming I don't know what is! That is against the rules, if Turbine ever bother to police it. Theres nothing low enough that this guy won't go to.

Quote Originally Posted by KevMcC View Post
    I actually think farming on firefoot overall is down a lot now that people don't need comms like before.

And yes, I killed the train a few times, but I also got about 10k legit for the first time ever I actually played for real.

You guys need to calm down.
    Legit! Lolz..I suppose you earned all those BFPs right. Is killing for real not better fun than farming all day long then?

Quote Originally Posted by BrittainTheCommie View Post
    I swear, if you don't come back, I'm going to find your loud &&& and personally transfer Sholeh.

I've got Riecker coming back. Just you left and I'll be all warm and fuzzy inside.

It was actually quite intelligent for Sholeh to transfer. Melolrix told me his plans of trying to seduce wifey with his old cyber tricks. Having a hot-wife isn't easy you know!

Quote Originally Posted by Rootberry76 View Post
    It was actually quite intelligent for Sholeh to transfer. Melolrix told me his plans of trying to seduce wifey with his old cyber tricks. Having a hot-wife isn't easy you know!
    Root, if only you knew how close you are to art imitating life.

Just replace some names and players....................... .............................. .............................. ............................

So much dramallamagarbage and all I kept thinking was, 'Root would be eating this &&&& up.'