We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

STILL waiting for Rangers Offensive titles to be re-added to Moors

It's been over a solid year, and the titles that were earned from the Rangers Offensive Deed (Servant of Angmar-Battle Master of Angmar) have STILL not been reinstated in the game. Oddly enought the quests are still active, it's just the titles that we earned (over a year ago) we're magically BLEEPED out of existance about a year ago.

Sent in a bug report about this. Nothing done.
    Had tribemates send in a bug report about this. Nothing done.
    This was posted on the forums and brought to Turbine attention back when it originally happened. Nothing Done.

Last ditch effort here Turbine. I'm used to your "iffy" performance, but figured 'wth'....I'll try on last time to get someone to fix the OOPS they did over a year ago.

Why bother to program something INTO a game, and then forget to re-add it after an update.
    85 Burg; Brunnhilda -High Chieftain Sineater and Overlord Vulfen

Vote for Neverwinter!! Vote today!! Vote for TESO!! Vote today!!

I do indeed miss that title. They should give the titles back to the people who earned them. No reason to steal them away.

May i ask what was needed for this title/deed?
    Elilreth - r6 lvl 85 Hunter, Grishpaw - r8 Warg, Maukrai - r5 Reaver,
    Drauthrak - r7 Blackarrow, Gwindol - r7 Spider, Shugak - r5 Defiler, Drauthnak r6 Warleader,

Quote Originally Posted by Elilreth View Post
    May i ask what was needed for this title/deed?
    The completion of a series of quests offered by Taskmaster Forzunk.

One more vote for, "Why aren't these back yet?!? Can you please bring them back!?!"
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a01000017ae5d/signature.png]Ugmog[/charsig]

Co-host and editor of [URL=www.throughthepalantir.blogspot.com]Through the Palantir[/URL].