We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Exclamation Which level 85 sword/dagger for hunter

which one should i choose, one with vit one with raw morale.

I'm thinking one with vit due to the fact of what vit offers.

ALSO!!!!!

There is crafted club

75 Agi
    75 Fate
    384 Critical Rating
    641 Physical Mastery

Last edited by Yoohooham; Mar 01 2013 at 11:48 PM.

anyone?

Heheh Neither

http://lorebook.lotro.com/wiki/Weapon:Seeker%27s_Blade

Those are old stats, the new stats are

125 AGI
    50 VIT
    416 Physical Mast
    333 Crit Rat
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000609c5/01007/signature.png]Sabak[/charsig]

I personally would choose the dagger (which I actually have done as that's the one I use on my hunter).

If you like to raid then the benefits of vitality far outweigh raw morale, especially the tactical mitigation. Also the extra ICPR is handy. If you mostly solo or do small group content then you may prefer the sword as it'll give you almost double the moral of the dagger. I've done almost no research on the effects of fate after update 10, so maybe the club will trump them both in the near future, perhaps someone who knows a bit more about that would like to comment?

Edit: Darian posted his reply before I got a chance to see it. Of course if you have the PvMP rank to use that sword (I don't sadly), it is far better than any of the weapons you listed.
    Last edited by Wolfhelm; Mar 02 2013 at 12:53 AM.

For DPS, the club.
    [size=1][i]A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won[/i][/size]

Out of those 3, go with the club. There are great Skraid swords for hunters and obviously the gold sword(or dagger?) for hunters is always best.
    Windfola:
    Bretela LVL 100 Warden Gwaithol LVL 100 Hunter Brilliance LVL 86+ LM
    Mac User, Raider

Dagger and Club would be my top two choices. Dagger for a little bit more survivability and the club for DPS.

i have issues with power, now what?

Then the club is even better when u10 comes out.
    [size=1][i]A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won[/i][/size]

I run with the Skilled Club of Éomer. It's definitely the best of the Éomer weapons for DPS. It's got good stats (+75 Agi & Fate), +Crit Rating and +Physical Mastery.

http://lorebook.lotro.com/wiki/Weapo..._of_%C3%89omer

don't worry too much about power issues. update 10 totally revamps power. you'll end up with around 5k power, and anywhere between 2500-3300 ICPR depending on how much fate you have. 350 fate will net you the 2500, and 500 fate will net you 3300 ish ICPR. if you run 4 huntsman for the -30% PS cost, and have a 8-10% focus cost legacy, and a tome of the wind-rinder, you'll discover you have plenty of ranged power. (melee and AoE will chew through power real quick though)
    Last edited by Forgotten_Legend; Mar 04 2013 at 08:10 PM. Reason: to too two
    Forgotten_Legend, The Baconnaire
    Malinon - 75 Champion | JAZRAIEL - 100 HUNTER | Taeran - 75 RuneKeeper